Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy (3835 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Men With Red Lower Lip (ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt mind some of d nigerian girls and their wishful thinkn.. Most of dem dnt even hav d so called pink lips... Dr lips dat black like charcoal...

lol, hey now. There's a Nigerian guy featured in the Mafikizolo song Happiness. I forgot his name but he has really dark lips & I find them attractive. Nothing wrong with dark or brown lips.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, hey now. There's a Nigerian guy featured in the Mafikizolo song Happiness. I forgot his name but he has really dark lips & I find them attractive. Nothing wrong with dark or brown lips.
dnt mind dem....
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by LadyX(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:

Lolll...but the question is can u stand dem? Just make do with wat am giving u ooooo, or else? You know say oko won lode cool
Lol...Truth is I don't care about lip colour. cool
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt mind dem....

I just checked, the name is May D.

What colour are your lips, Hektor?
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just checked, the name is May D.

What colour are your lips, Hektor?
brown, with shades of pink...check my priofile pic nw..
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
brown, with shades of pink...check my priofile pic nw..

I see a chick with nice teeth.

Modified: you're attractive.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

check again, I just uploaded my pic
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
check again, I just uploaded my pic

Yeah, I saw it. Adorbs smiley
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I saw it. Adorbs smiley
lol.. Wah abt urs... Wana see dat punky hairstyle of urs smiley
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by wordbank(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Carry beta money rub d lips u go c as gehs go gada am like flies on top rotten mango
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Wah abt urs... Wana see dat punky hairstyle of urs smiley

lol, I don't like posting pics on line but my lips are normal
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I don't like posting pics on line but my lips are normal
lol yeah its normal
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Modified: you're attractive.
cheesy the one thing i liked about you was your honesty. Now this is dishonest, really.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy the one thing i liked about you was your honesty. Now this is dishonest, really.

lol, how am I being dishonest though?
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, how am I being dishonest though?
I think he likes you smiley What would it take for a young pup to get his weener wet this days. You should take him under your wing if you're going to pay compliments cheesy
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:

Lol...Truth is I don't care about lip colour. cool
Hahahahha...so wat do u care abt? The heart's colour?
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
I think he likes you smiley What would it take for a young pup to get his weener wet this days. You should take him under your wing if you're going to pay compliments cheesy

Hahaha @ young pup. I do have a very gorgeous man though, my ife wink & don't think he'd like me taking people on top or under "my wing" cheesy wink Btw, compliments are simply that, compliments. Courtesy. Doesn't mean anything more. Maybe I should stop it so it doesn't come across like a come on or a sign of interest because I definitely do not want Hector or anyone else for that matter lol.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by LadyX(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:

Hahahahha...so wat do u care abt? The heart's colour?
General appearance... Someone that is easy to the eye
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha @ young pup. I do have a very gorgeous man though, my ife wink & don't think he'd like me taking people on top or under "my wing" cheesy wink Btw, compliments are simply that, compliments. Courtesy. Doesn't mean anything more. Maybe I should stop it so it doesn't come across like a come on or a sign of interest because I definitely do not want Hector or anyone else for that matter lol.
cheesy Well I don't want you either.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy Well I don't want you either.

*pouts*

Cold sad grin

I think I'm going to crawl up into a featal position & cry now tongue
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*pouts*

Cold sad grin

I think I'm going to crawl up into a featal position & cry now tongue
Lol.
*kisses her forehead*
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol.
*kisses her forehead*

lol, not even a charity hug? Dose arms... grin
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, not even a charity hug? Dose arms... grin
No, no hugs. You'll just keep wanting more, and more, and... cool
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by shepards: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Are you interested in publishing your books into audio or you know someone who does?, Kindly fill out or share this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bv42xaBZinvxFkk5liJI1UYw8n4kUrgKy68i0lLsjQY/viewform Thank You Courtesy @talkingbookz
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:

General appearance... Someone that is easy to the eye
Then u shud see me...
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by titi4fola(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ubyj:
I am not pretending. Well, personally, I prefer pink to blood , abi red
I no blush anything
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by titi4fola(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrBean!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 'bro Code' Commandments Every Man Should Follow / If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.