Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (5826 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
ok I guess una be second class? grin

2nd us still silver medal, what will be given to 5th?
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Now will you all leave my thread, I didn't ask you people come and insult yourselves here. Stop the insult and tribalism
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

clown

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Cowardice is a king and a leader committing suicide with 20naira otapiapia. Cowardice is Odenkunle crying in front of a lower ranked soldier. Shameless cowardic tribe

Cowardice is your father fanning Nigerian Army soldiers when they were dancing azonto on your mother, that resulted in a monster like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by nwadiuko1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

u just accepted that you are second class citizens in a country you should have. Equal stakes in.........if that's no ass-licking......well I don't knw
hw low you can go again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
Now will you all leave my thread, I didn't ask you people come and insult yourselves here. Stop the insult and tribalism
Have you noticed that PMB government is based precisely on insults and tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by disumusa: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
there is nothing like humilty here, we all know the Yorubas are very pretentious but I feel the whole south need to come together and be united.
forget about unity, the unity ended after 2015 election. "things fall apart"

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:

shut up, olodo offspring like you. Just look at the title of your thread.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Have you noticed that PMB government is based precisely on insults and tribalism.
yes it is all thanks to Tinubu's APC, they gave birth to insult and tribalism so they should enjoy it while it last. Tinubu and his Opolo eyes brought about the insults.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
acenazt:
All we hausas can do is sit and enjoy the show. Bayarbe da Inyamiri na cin uwar juna mu ko sai mu sa ido mu na ma Su dariya.
Onye iberibe nka osi kwa no gini!

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:

shut up, olodo offspring like you. Just look at the title of your thread.
I don't f*cking care what you call me, just leave my thread now. Idiotic porcupine.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u just accepted that you are second class citizens in a country you should have. Equal stakes in.........if that's no ass-licking......well I don't knw
hw low you can go again

I am not joining issues with you.

I just told you you were conquered and you are our war boots. We own you.
Therefore you are our slaves and by extension 5th class citizen of this country.

That is an undeniable fact.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
9jii:
Na yoruba people i like.
If not for their humility Igbos would not dare to insult them and get away with it.

But that's something worth learning from yorubas
How do you mean?
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Cowardice is dressing like a sissy, wearing spaghetti and mini skirts with lipsticks and Usain Bolting away, after sacrificing 3million of his kinsmen to Amadioha for fun.
With the help of foreign countries abi?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
ekenedegreat:
With the help of foreign countries abi?

Where you that detestable that no one offered to come to your aid?

If yes, then change your ways

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who have time for 5th class citizen of Nigeria. A worthless and useless tribe. Spits on all yeeebhoes.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
Who have time for 5th class citizen of Nigeria. A worthless and useless tribe. Spits on all yeeebhoes.
Y'all the same empty noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by nwadiuko1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

I am not joining issues with you.

I just told you you were conquered and you are our war boots. We own you.
Therefore you are our slaves and by extension 5th class citizen of this country.

That is an undeniable fact.

as far as am concerned you accepted you are a 2nd class citizen......kabish.....at least the evidence is here for everyone to see

As for me being a slave.......I have not seen anywhere where a a"slave" is financially able to buy up most his so called "master's" life........so it only exists in your mind

I am an igbo man, and yes am proud of it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
Y'all the same empty noise makers.

Bleep off here. You open a useless thread and now forming saint. Dont quote me again.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
You are right. "Yeeebhoes" are 5th class citizens.

Igbos, on the other hand, continue to be wise people from the East, the descendants of the tribe of Gad, from Biafra the land of the rising sun,
Igbos are the most envied tribe, they are 1st class citizens, which is the reason for all the envy. smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
as far as am concerned you accepted you are a 2nd class citizen......kabish.....at least the evidence is here for everyone to see

As for me being a slave.......I have not seen anywhere where a a"slave" is financially able to buy up most his so called "master's" life........so it only exists in your mind
I am an igbo man, and yes am proud of it

Whatever you like you can be.

The bottomline remains you were defeated and you are therefore our conquered slaves.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by coolitempa(f): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
It must be enshrined in our constitution......to expel recaltrant and non productive members.......like the flat.heads.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

The bottomline remains you were defeated and you are therefore our conquered slaves.
Pls can someone give this area boy poster 50naira for boli.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

South beastetners are the conquered Nigerian war booties and slave

The 5th class citizen of this country and

First class citizen of a defeated and mirage of a country they are calling Biafra, the land of the dawning sun.
We were defeated by foreigners not by coward yo-robbers. Yo-robbers are the real slaves in this damnable contraption because, one of their states which is kwara to be precise is under the rule of their masters Hausa/Fulani. So, yo-robbers are not suppose to talk when men are talking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

You are right. "Yeeebhoes" are 5th class citizens.

Igbos, on the other hand, continue to be wise people from the East, the descendants of the tribe of Gad, from Biafra the land of the rising sun,
Igbos are the most envied tribe, they are 1st class citizens, which is the reason for all the envy. smiley smiley
[/s]

Envy what exactly? You mean someone will envy a large head yeebhoe, product of baby factory. Joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Pls can someone give this area boy poster 50naira for boli.

See this gala seller.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Envy what exactly? You mean someone will envy a large head yeebhoe, product of baby factory. Joke of the year.
Yes you can envy yeebhoes.
But you are no match for Igbos. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

Bleep off here. You open a useless thread and now forming saint. Dont quote me again.
hehehehe you can cry me a river for all I care. I am no saint and if you get me upset I will insult you to pieces .
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Yes you can envy yeebhoes.
But you are no match for Igbos. smiley

Yea you are right cos i dont smoke igbo. Lmaooo. Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by nwadiuko1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

you are poor man! and I think poverty is the worst form of slavery

Btw u accepted in this forum that you are second class...so there is really no need for all this bullshit...

You are a second class citizen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

Yea you are right cos i dont smoke igbo. Lmaooo. Lwkmd.
Please don't smoke igbo .
But keep remembering that you are no match for Igbo people. smiley
Enjoy the gambari slavery meanwhile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
hehehehe you can cry me a river for all I care. I am no saint and if you get me upset I will insult you to pieces .

You better check my profile well before you send yourself to early grave. I fight dirty and wont back off until you deactiivate your moniker. This is not romance section where you do anyhow. Enjoy your thread in peace and dont cause trouble for yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nigerians will not take this from APC and PDP (see Picture) / Lawan: Nigeria Needs To Pray More To Overcome Challenges / Why PPPRA Lacks Constitutional Power To Determine Fuel Price In Nigeria - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.