Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (5813 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

I am not a muslim you dunce, tell that to those that hit there forehead on the floor. Have you been able to locate your father since you are a product of baby factory.

Olodo conquered goat like you. At least one member of your household is a muslim. That's the pact your coward tribe signed with dan fodio so he wont butcher you people.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
dialfa:

Olodo conquered goat like you. At least one member of your household is a muslim. That's the pact your coward tribe signed with dan fodio so he wont butcher you people.
[/s]

Satan worshipper, You are a m.oronic dingbat. Cowardice runs in your DNA, the bearded bastard called Ojukwu of cursed memory is the only coward general of the federation. Go run in the traffic as usual and let trailer crush you down.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Satan worshipper, You are a m.oronic dingbat. Cowardice runs in your DNA, the bearded bastard called Ojukwu of cursed memory is the only coward general of the federation. Go run in the traffic as usual and let trailer crush you down.

At the name Ojukwu all yoruba tribe starts quaking.
But mention Oladipo Diya and even Sudanese women start laughing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
dialfa:

At the name Ojukwu all yoruba tribe starts quaking.
But mention Oladipo Diya and even Sudanese women start laughing.
[/s]

Quaking for someone that ran away, dressed like a local wh.ore in the middle of the night. You have no shame at all, even the ediot peadophille called ojuku will laugh at you for this comment. Buhahahhaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Quaking for someone that ran away, dressed like a local wh.ore in the middle of the night. You have no shame at all, even the ediot peadophille called ojuku will laugh at you for this comment. Buhahahhaa

I can feel the fear in you.
Don't worry, we wont kill you: who will sweep our streets?
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sharapp... You started it all angry
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy rudeboi Rilwayne!

No time for bullshiit wink

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
dialfa:

I can feel the fear in you.
Don't worry, we wont kill you: who will sweep our streets?
[/s]

No one fears cursed loudmouthed yeebhoe fools. You are all noise makers and reason no one ever take you serious. Buhahahahaha.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adufetohposh:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy rudeboi Rilwayne!
No time for bullshiit wink
Mademoiselle Adufe, don't mind the oblivious OP jare.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mademoiselle Adufe, don't mind the oblivious OP jare.
leave me o, you are looking for my trouble . All these their comments don tire me.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by januzaj(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Cowardice is dressing like a sissy, wearing spaghetti and mini skirts with lipsticks and Usain Bolting away, after sacrificing 3million of his kinsmen to Amadioha for fun.
elegbon yi ti pa mi...haaaaaahaaaaa.....ifonu nla

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Where you that detestable that no one offered to come to your aid?

If yes, then change your ways
Britain was then the world power that was why. yo-robbers are the detestable ones that's why Hausa/Fulani conquered them and turned 80% of them to Muslims.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by mekadinho(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

I am not joining issues with you.

I just told you you were conquered and you are our war boots. We own you.
Therefore you are our slaves and by extension 5th class citizen of this country.

That is an undeniable fact.

Hahaha...... Remind me d tribe is whining n begging odas tp leave their land? Its only a conquered tribe ll do dat...

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by mekadinho(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Whatever you like you can be.

The bottomline remains you were defeated and you are therefore our conquered slaves.
Hw can ppl u defeated own many in Lagos n SW? No vex, na question oh..

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

Hahaha...... Remind me d tribe is whining n begging odas tp leave their land? Its only a conquered tribe ll do dat...

Remind me of the tribe that is begging us to let them go, if not the conquered 5th class citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

Hw can ppl u defeated own many in Lagos n SW? No vex, na question oh..

Give us verifiable facts and figures and not your make-me-feel-good beer parlour conjectures.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

tunde asabem amu u never tire mumu black devil

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

5th class citizen, I repeat 2nd is better than 5th.

You remain our dustbin.
am not the one with an inferiority complex, you r just making noise.....but you repeatedly accept to be a 2nd class citizen...
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Remind me of the tribe that is begging us to let them go, if not the conquered 5th class citizen.
conquered 5th class citizens but we have bought almost all your father's land in lagos and raise great edifices,we have even bought ur ancestors graves and turn it into suckaways were our biafran feaces rests,while in illorin the gambari determines the kind of air u descendants of cowards breathe ,u guys re the real war booty,cowards
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by jnrbayano(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
Now will you all leave my thread, I didn't ask you people come and insult yourselves here. Stop the insult and tribalism

You called for it when you didn't think this idea of opening this thread through before opening it....

I'm disappointed.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
It's really disgusting going through nairaland and read thrash about what you people contribute to the country. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sit there and be debating thrash while the abokis continue to use you and lord over you.

Sit there be claiming what you are not online while the real people who decide your fate continue to rule over you.

If the abokis decides to destroy Nigeria today,there is fu*king nothing you can do about it.

Y'all are weaklins and fu*king empty noise makers.

Y'all are displaying your stupidity again while the almajiris are probably sitting somewhere controlling your destiny and laughing at your stupidity

Y'all disgust me,go get a life will you angry
Hahahahahaha awo made one statement and north dealt with biafra. who do you think is using who. and do you even know how destiny is controlled. definitely not by mouthing of to ppl you don't even know.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by mikolo80: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
no you need to keep your fingers in your pockets and stop typing trash, dickhead
you go fear home training
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
tunde asabem amu u never tire mumu black devil

May Sango kill you and tunde salam before midweek, Your smelly illiterate mother is insane. Spits on her face.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:

Olodo conquered goat like you.
At least one member of your household is a muslim.
That's the pact your coward tribe signed with dan fodio so he wont butcher you people.
shocked shocked shocked
Gambari slavery is a serious matter

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
[/flash]
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

You called for it when you didn't think this idea of opening this thread through before opening it....

I'm disappointed.
Hi Jnr, I am seriously regretting it.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
Hi Jnr, I am seriously regretting it.
Welcome to Nairaland Igbophobia grin grin

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by knowledgeable: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Welcome to Nairaland Igbophobia grin grin

post some pics of the cities of these backward apes and see them shut up.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

post some pics of the cities of these backward apes and see them shut up.
hahahahaa. . .you mean the rusty roofs of the sophisticated politicians?
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
yeah right fool, I am not surprised that's all you can type dead brain.
and expect me to start exchanging words wid a rif-raf like u? nah, really don't av time for hopeless idiots
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
yeah right fool, I am not surprised that's all you can type dead brain.
and u expect me to start exchanging words wid a rif-raf like u? nah, really don't av time for hopeless id**ts
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by acenazt: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You started up with english. And then you started making some incantations that we can never comprehend. Please bro, translate those incantations for us. Èmí o gbò páyà oo
what you read in english was what i wrote in hausa and dont go around calling my diallect an incantation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: President Buhari Hands Over Power To Osibanjo. / Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State / Lagos State Official Presidential Election Results As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.