Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (5808 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Please don't smoke igbo .
But keep remembering that you are no match for Igbo people. smiley
Enjoy the gambari slavery meanwhile.
[/s]

I am no match for products of baby factory and the cursed erosion ravaged region. I cant argue that for sure. You are everyone's slave, even begging to be freed. Kanu do say it everyday that they are slaves and want to be free. Buhahahahaa. Yeebhoes are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

I am no match for products of baby factory and the cursed erosion ravaged region. I cant argue that for sure. You are everyone's slave, even begging to be freed. Kanu do say it everyday that they are slaves and want to be free. Buhahahahaa. Yeebhoes are cursed.
Yeebhoes are cursed indeed.

But Igbo people continue to power and thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Yeebhoes are cursed indeed.

But Igbo people continue to power and thrive.

Yes, continue to thrive in stupidity, baby factory and cocaine smuggling. Very good of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by omoelesa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Give us Biafra, all we want is Biafra.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

Yes, continue to thrive in stupidity, baby factory and cocaine smuggling. Very good of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just look . . .an Igbo person is outshining you naturally.
If you like continue with bad belle.
Igbo kwenu smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
you are poor man! and I think poverty is the worst form of slavery

Btw u accepted in this forum that you are second class...so there is really no need for all this bullshit...

You are a second class citizen

5th class citizen, I repeat 2nd is better than 5th.

You remain our dustbin.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Just look . . .an Igbo person is outshining you naturally.
If you like continue with bad belle.
Igbo kwenu smiley

Yes, outshining me in cocaine smuggling and baby factory production. We are saying the same thing bro.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

Yes, outshining me in cocaine smuggling and baby factory production. We are saying the same thing bro.
Also outshining you in business , education, investments, buying up your ancestral lands while you are busy collecting 20 naira from Okada and danfo.
Diaris god oh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

And igbos are criminal minded and arrogant in a f00lish way and bunch of chest beaters.
And yo-robbers are fraudsters and ritualists always licking the ass of their Hausa/Fulani masters.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by knowledgeable: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
Who have time for 5th class citizen of Nigeria. A worthless and useless tribe. Spits on all yeeebhoes.

brown roof republic pics of first class nigerian citizens with war booty over Biafrans loading. .................., for the world to see and have fun.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Also outshining you in business , education, investments, buying up your ancestral lands while you are busy collecting 20 naira from Okada and danfo.
Diaris god oh.

You are a certified dunce. You just make up things in that your large head, yeebhoes only rent a room and pack like 40 yeebhoe ediot there. No sane landlord will even rent house for yeebhoes cos of there ways. You are only good at running after our cars in traffic with that gala and lacasera, go smuggle cocaine as usual bro. The hangman is waiting for you in Asia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
9jii:
Na yoruba people i like.
If not for their humility Igbos would not dare to insult them and get away with it.

But that's something worth learning from yorubas

I knew that Igbo would be bashed first. I JUST knew it.

Yorubas and tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:

lol. this type of bitterness can only come from a person whose papa has just sold their last remaining plot to a Biafran.
Exactly!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

brown roof republic pics of first class nigerian citizens with war booty over Biafrans loading. .................., for the world to see and have fun.

May Ogun kill you if you dont post those pics. I will be here waiting for you.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by knowledgeable: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

You are a certified dunce. You just make up things in that your large head, yeebhoes only rent a room and pack like 40 yeebhoe ediot there. No sane landlord will even rent house for yeebhoes cos of there ways. You are only good at running after our cars in traffic with that gala and lacasera, go smuggle cocaine as usual bro. The hangman is waiting for you in Asia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Brown roofs of oshogbo, Akure and Ibadan, with your toiletless sh*tting pics galleries Loading. .................... I believe that will shut it for you.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

You are right about yeeebhoes.

But you are misyarning when it comes to Igbos.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by hinwazaka: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
#RIDUCULOUS
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by customized11: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

Dont start what you cant finish.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
knowledgeable:

Brown roofs of oshogbo, Akure and Ibadan, with your toiletless sh*tting pics galleries Loading. .................... I believe that will shut it for you.
[/s]

Stop pouring smelly spits on me, post and stop making noise ediot.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

You are right about yeeebhoes.

But you are misyarning when it comes to Igbos.

We will be here waiting for the news from Asia on how they wanna hang you. You are boring.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by knowledgeable: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

May Ogun kill you if you dont post those pics. I will be here waiting for you.....

"Back to sender". I don't curse, and if you don't apologize, hmmmmmmm...
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:

We will be here waiting for the news from Asia on how they wanna hang you. You are boring.
How about news from London: how Michael Adebolajo is beheading people on the street, in obedience to gambari slavehood.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

"Back to sender". I don't curse, and if you don't apologize, hmmmmmmm...

May Sango kill you and your siblings if you dont post those pics. Do I look like those you intimidate here, you better start posting now.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by knowledgeable: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
customized11:

Dont start what you cant finish.

Starting and finishing on this matter has gone through so many cycles, what are you talking about.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

How about news from London: how Michael Adebolajo is beheading people on the street, in obedience to gambari slavehood.
[/s]

But you are everyone's slave. You are begging to be freed but you are forever our slave in One Nigeria. Buahahahaha. The joke is on you cursed people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Rilwayne001: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
acenazt:
All we hausas can do is sit and enjoy the show. Bayarbe da Inyamiri na cin uwar juna mu ko sai mu sa ido mu na ma Su dariya.

You started up with english. And then you started making some incantations that we can never comprehend. Please bro, translate those incantations for us. Èmí o gbò páyà oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by customized11: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

Starting and finishing on this matter has gone through so many cycles, what are you talking about.

Post pictures and lets have fun.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

But you are everyone's slave. You are begging to be freed but you are forever our slave in One Nigeria. Buahahahaha. The joke is on you cursed people.
Have you recited Arabic today
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Cowardice is dressing like a sissy, wearing spaghetti and mini skirts with lipsticks and Usain Bolting away, after sacrificing 3million of his kinsmen to Amadioha for fun.

LWTMB grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Rilwayne001: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
Now will you all leave my thread, I didn't ask you people come and insult yourselves here. Stop the insult and tribalism

Sharapp... You started it all angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by after1: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Have you recited Arabic today

I am not a muslim you dunce, tell that to those that hit there forehead on the floor. Have you been able to locate your father since you are a product of baby factory.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eurober people again.
Southwest people do ur worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience / Africa's Most Powerful Man. (warning Lots Of Pictures). / Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.