Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador (78954 Views)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by tno4real(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nice one pretty, her father is making me proud of dis great country
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by YoursGEJ(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tanoids be like that looks like NNPC office. She is already embezzling our money. All of you saying presidential connection shebi una know wetin charity mean?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by sukkot: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
first kid
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Elslim: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
fne gurl
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by deebsman1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
presidential babe, i fink they should give the babe the award of the MBGN without showing us bikinis

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
"Presidential connection"
Lol
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by dyn1800: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Whatever noni
coolestrogue:
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by otiigba1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabazin080:
Presidential connection. The rich just keeps getting richer
Absolutely! Soon she will run for presidency too like her father. While the poor are getting poorer in nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by condralbede(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good for her...power of being the president daughter!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
President of the Norther .This position was not advertised, how did she get that? Is she better than other unemployed Nigeria youths? pure NO! This called government of Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v seen introvert's pic.. So show urself
Is she pretty embarassed
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by ennysuccess(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
This babe is f*ucking sexy
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecidedif she sign nko

Oyo is her case joor if she sign nko

Oyo is her case joor
if she sign nko

Oyo is her case joor

1 Like

Ugly bleach! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Is she pretty embarassed
I'v not seen her in reality na... Pics r deceivn
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by vision2050: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Her Salary?
Do I hear Non profitable?
I wish to be in her shoe.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Atlantian: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Another front for money laundering. I like Buhari's ways of hiding his loot. As it was in the days of PTF, so shall it be in the days of ACE.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
SHE PPLEE,WOULD THEY HAVE GIVEN HER THE JOB IF HER FATHER LOST THE ELECTION..WAS SHE THE ONLY ONE THAT SIGNED FOR THE JOB OFFER THAT DAY? HOW COME SHE'S BEEN TREATED LIKE A VIP STAFF....NIGERIANS AND CONNECTION I NEVER SEE

1 Like

dats nyc.my muslim sis
Issorait...Come to think of it, she actually has an:
"A"ssisting personality,
"C"aring smile and those glasses sure gives her an
"E"mpowering look. No wonder ACE charity chose her.

It's your time gal, make sure you enjoy even the last lifeline of your father's tenure. Just don't loot our money through that medium even if the opportunity comes. One more thing, if your father needs PA or PA to his PA or PA to his PAs PA, I dey ground.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Unsad(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
non profit organization abi. it's good and I'm happy for her because if I were a presidents daughter I would do same or WORSE.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry
If I give yu upper slap ehn
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by 2sex(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
I knew this will happen sooner than later. You don't see this children of politicians doing "good" until their father becomes a governor or president.

And don,t be surprise that so called ACE was just created a few weeks ago.

It happened during durign Ibori,s time, lucky igbinedion just to name a few.

Rubbish...

I am a Buhari supporter but I don,t allow sentiments to meddle with logic.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by ojnnaco(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rich recognizes the rich becox of d favour u will likely get from them .... where was ACE when Buhari wasn't d president yet
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by IceDude(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

Lol there is nothing they will not accuse u of on nairaland sha. grin

he he he It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Pls are u in any way related to INTROVERT? Na the same mama born una?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Naff24(f): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
Nop! Your papa connection... Mumu
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Mogidi: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=13pt]COMING NEXT:[/size] Yusuf Buhari as coordinating minister of the economy, charity begins at home ja re.

Buhari and sons ltd Daura, abeg carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by KanwuliaJara: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is she replacing BIANCA OJUKWU? wink
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by activelyA(f): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
That other woman's ankara top fine sha o kiss kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by strongerthaneva(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Very funny country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Does she know what it takes to get a meaningful job in this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC too like media..... grin grin grin grin grin grin Pls help me with these; if you are an employer and Buhari's daughter brings her CV to a job will you will you even have the guts to tell her of an interview not to talk of rejecting her,no matter the condition of her CV? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga go die in lagoon jo..if she no sabi u wey sabi go submit ur CV inside zoo now...beefing since the days of Egypt pyramids..bad belle go buss ur belle oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.