Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador (78952 Views)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Naff24(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Is she a schools headmistress
Nop! Arikair hostess. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by san316(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fyn gyal. Fyn face. E fit her jooor.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by sukkot: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
britzz:
SHE PPLEE,WOULD THEY HAVE GIVEN HER THE JOB IF HER FATHER LOST THE ELECTION..WAS SHE THE ONLY ONE THAT SIGNED FOR THE JOB OFFER THAT DAY? HOW COME SHE'S BEEN TREATED LIKE A VIP STAFF....NIGERIANS AND CONNECTION I NEVER SEE
bros you gotta play with the hand you were dealt. take your tribulation like a man
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Margauxluv(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Good . now the entire family can get some or the other position. If his grandmother is alive, make em gyv ha some new job as well..

evn der ancestors

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by chi4ik4(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Allah this girl is as beautiful as mermaid
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by repogirl(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Money laundering alert angry
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by crisycent: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
APC trying to package Nigerians since 18bc
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by bettercreature(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
non profit organization abi. it's good and I'm happy for her because if I were a presidents daughter I would do same or WORSE.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry
They called it Non profit organization but the fact still remains CHARITY home is very profitable,i have a woman on my street who is has an organization that take care of widow and widower,she is rich like lil bill gate,she has over 7 hotels in withing 5years

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Pidggin(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Father becomes president, suddenly children are getting good jobs...
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
and ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Banter1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
"Presidential connection"
See her face with paints, and they tell those other muslims that its haram to paint face. That religion is do what I say and not what I do.
you got me kwakwakwa on the flour

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by sonnie10: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
IbnSultaan:

https://www.naij.com/513814-amazing-president-buharis-daughter-zahra-gets-new-job.html

Your facial appearance when you mother is a former make-up artist.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Banter1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pretty lady!
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
britzz:
SHE PPLEE,WOULD THEY HAVE GIVEN HER THE JOB IF HER FATHER LOST THE ELECTION..WAS SHE THE ONLY ONE THAT SIGNED FOR THE JOB OFFER THAT DAY? HOW COME SHE'S BEEN TREATED LIKE A VIP STAFF....NIGERIANS AND CONNECTION I NEVER SEE
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL SUPERNATURAL CONNECTION,

I DEY SURE SAY SHE NO DO INTERVIEW. JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY SEE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR YOUR TABLE.

MEN!! LIFE IS GOOD
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
She is pretty kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by mascori(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
See her face with paints, and they tell those other muslims that its haram to paint face. That religion is do what I say and not what I do.

You no get sense u re a religion bigot[b][/b]
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
gassdon:
President of the Norther .This position was not advertised, how did she get that? Is she better than other unemployed Nigeria youths? pure NO! This called government of Northern Nigeria

In a bid to rant, you didn't take out time to read the post properly. She is an ambassador for the organisation. Nothing concerns that position with advertisement or unemployed youths.

It's a post for people with community influence, that can create awareness for the brand or organisation i.e 'celebrity' endorsement e.g Glo ambassadors.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by 1stHola: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
Ode
Is your religion any better?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by victorazy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
If I can only give her bele
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by 989900: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
victorazy:
If I can only give her bele

Werey! cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by deltateam: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its very easy to raise funds as an influential person she is by virtue of connection to Buhari.

Running an NGO for the less priviledged comes to mind.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by blessedvisky(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v seen introvert's pic.. So show urself

shey Na gal or
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Daughter of a Dull@rd[/size]

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow ! Omo c sweet babe shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by neocortex: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
Wow ! Omo c sweet babe shocked

Haram grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by victorazy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
chi4ik4:
Allah this girl is as beautiful as mermaid

U no dey fear marmaid abi?
Make she hearam for ur mouth again!
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:

You are insulting my darling?
Kachikwo?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Christianwalase: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v seen introvert's pic.. So show urself
abeg send me introvert pic make i see that iron lady
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by nelsonoba: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
non profit organization abi. it's good and I'm happy for her because if I were a presidents daughter I would do same or WORSE.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

This 'INTROVERT' of a person sef, is it that you live of Nairaland or what?
INTROVERT:

This 'INTROVERT' of a person sef, is it that you live of Nairaland or what?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Christianwalase: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

Lol there is nothing they will not accuse u of on nairaland sha. grin

he he he It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
we won see ur pic, iron lady2
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Christianwalase:

abeg send me introvert pic make i see that iron lady
u nor get mouth to ask am? All dese fear fear boiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.