Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador (78956 Views)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=18pt]And irresponsible spoilt brat that has no respect for elders. SMH! undecided

By the way according to the website, so the hotspots for uneducated children in Nigeria are only Nought and South West... the Bulk of people who voted for her father? They really need the aid of that foundation.

No wonder we are having problems in this country!
[/size]

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by adenine02: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
"Presidential connection"
See her face with paints, and they tell those other muslims that its haram to paint face. That religion is do what I say and not what I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Christianwalase: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
u nor get mouth to ask am? All dese fear fear boiz
u get mouth pass me thats Y i dey ask u
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by cutepaul(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
non profit organization abi. it's good and I'm happy for her because if I were a presidents daughter I would do same or WORSE.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

If to say she totally change.....she for change to gentlemanF na grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Cynosure04: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=36816681][b] That's great. cool Cute daughter of our amiable president.

The only fulani woman in my dream. smiley smiley O Lord, make my dream come through. kiss may almighty Allah help u.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Ahmeduana(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
An avenue to cart away billions of Nigerian currency.
A non profit making organization ??
Where do they get the money to run the organization ??
They go begging ??
No hard feelings tho.
The only thing i learned about Nigerians is when someone finds him/herself in a position to loot money, they will try to surpass/tripple the former guy who looted a said amount of money.
LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BY NEXT MONTH BUHARI WILL DECLARE IS ASSET, WHY? BECAUSE BY THEN HE MUST HAVE TRANSFER OR HIDE ALL HIS ILL GOTTEN WEALTH UNDER ONE FOUNDATION OR NONPROFIT ORGANISATION WHICH AM VERY SURE ONE OF THEM IS THIS ace!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by yubarbs(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oyel from Biafra land repn..
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nsalihu: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please if some people don't have knowledge of others people religions is better for the person to keep quiet, Zahra religion does not Prohibite decent make-up
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by abdulhosni619(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
See her face with paints, and they tell those other muslims that its haram to paint face. That religion is do what I say and not what I do.

Haters like u will die a hundred times and continue to die forever.... Who told u it's haram for women to paint face....oboy go face ur business
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Rilwayne001: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cynosure04:
Amen to your prayer.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good for her.

Make she come employ me
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by mikolo80: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
An avenue to cart away billions of Nigerian currency.
A non profit making organization ??
Where do they get the money to run the organization ??
They go begging ??
No hard feelings tho.
The only thing i learned about Nigerians is when someone finds him/herself in a position to loot money, they will try to surpass/tripple the former guy who looted a said amount of money.
is anybody stopping you from looting
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
what is islamis islam is a religion of love/peace/compassion tolerance and mutual respect for all humanity
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by kennydee05(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabazin080:
Presidential connection. The rich just keeps getting richer
Don't you think presidential connection would have landed her job in NNPC but why a non-profit organisation?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Jackrich: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
That's great. cool Cute daughter of our amiable president.

The only fulani woman in my dream. smiley smiley O Lord, make my dream come through. kiss

After sodomizing little boys and jerking off with Marky's picture , you still want Buhari's daughter ? undecided
Omo! Fear God small abeg.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Shaadey: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
see as she fine anyhow grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by otumopkor(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The only fulani woman in my dream. smiley smiley O Lord, make my dream come through. kiss

... through in your dreams smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by otumopkor(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
abdulhosni619:

Haters like u will die a hundred times and continue to die forever.... Who told u it's haram for women to paint face....oboy go face ur business

Lool
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by otumopkor(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
gassdon:
President of the Norther .This position was not advertised, how did she get that? Is she better than other unemployed Nigeria youths? pure NO! This called government of Northern Nigeria

Oo please stop hating.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Ataju(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
good.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by gabazin080(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennydee05:

Don't you think presidential connection would have landed her job in NNPC but why a non-profit organisation?
and you believe that sh*t. Who does that, work without pay
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by yetunsbay(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
frankmoney:
This girl is cute
everyone dey cute na money cheat.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by kennydee05(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabazin080:
and you believe that sh*t. Who does that, work without pay
Are those that constitute the organisation are president sons and daughters of Nigeria/ other nations?
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by hardbody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The only way to achieve your dream is to wake up
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
hardbody:

The only way to achieve your dream is to wake up
I'm not waking up, man, until this dream is achieved.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Presidential Connection. How sweet to have somebody in power. That is why I can't thank God enough for being my biggest CONNECTION.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by imashyguy: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hahaha.. She is average fulani girl . Come north and shine your eyes
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
she shares the same glass with her dad.Fine girl though
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
imashyguy:

Hahaha.. She is average fulani girl . Come north and shine your eyes

I doubt if there is ever going to be another fulani girl as beautiful as Zahra. Even the so-called 'Miss Nigeria' is not her match.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by oshaosha2014(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
tucky200:
Pretty,way too pretty

If she was a regular nairalander I am you would never say that.
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Alajiki(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chei! This babe fine no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.