Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics (5954 Views)

Lady Determines To Sleep With Any Guy; As She Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Mama (p / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by exlink10(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2016
I wonder what she eat and grew this big in the first place. 38-year-old Charity Pierce who holds the current world record for fattest woman alive, has revealed plans to slim down, so she can walk down the aisle with her fiancé 22-year-old Tony Saur. Because Ms Pierce, who is the fattest woman in the world, has developed a medical condition called lymphedema, which has caused a huge swelling on her left leg, she no longer fits easily into a regular car.

To make the 1,000 mile trip to Texas the single mother would need to hire a private ambulance, and she is currently trying to raise $5,000 to pay for it. She has been home bound and is unable to walk without help. She plans to lose 20 stones for her dream wedding.

“I’m determined not to have to get married at home – I want to be able to walk up the aisle. We both love country music so I plan to wear a wedding dress, cowboy boots and cowgirl hat and Tony will be in jeans and cowboy boots.” she says.

Do you think this her dream will ever come true?

See more photos at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/omg-worlds-fattest-woman-determines-to.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by HungerBAD: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2016
At the end of the day.

Love Conquers all.

It her love for her man, that is making her take this leap of faith to lose weight, and that itself is worth encouraging her with. Losing weight is one of the easiest things on earth, it is having the discipline to continue with the exercise after losing weight that is the problem.

Hopefully, after slimming down, this woman should mentally condition herself not to go back to her old ways.

2 Likes

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by BCISLTD: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Something is just not right here.
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2016
She can if she wants to

All she needs is encouragement

She is lucky she has a guy who loves her nd saw beyond her fatness

Whereas sumwhr else whr a perfect figure good looking lady is getting dumped per min

cry life is very very relative
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Just tryna imagine if that guy can ever locate the doorway to her p*ssy angry angry
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by SINNZ(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
What's that other part hanging out?? Does she have 3 legs
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Ahzyz(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Hummmmmmmm.
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by hatux: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2016
The second pictures doesn't look real!
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by SmartMugu: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2016
What she needs is surgery. No amount of exercise will make her slim one bit, and she could get hurt in the process.

1 Like

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Khd95(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
But wait how dis guy wan take reach d promise landsadgrin
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by chrisbaby24(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Jus don't wanna imagine dis lady TWERKING...!!! lipsrsealed
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by IamLEGEND1: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Da hell?

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2016
I'm seeing tins....well the guy try sha
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2016
No be another breast i dey see for her left leg so? shocked
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by nerdfrost(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
*pukes* what the f*ck is this?? Its so disgusting!! Mehn what's wrong with this guy?? How can someone get married to this undecided
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by cruzita(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2016
how did she manage to get to this level?I hope she achieves what she desires
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by witorwitoutyou(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dis kain tin no fit happen 4 here
If na Nigeria,dem go just tell u say,Ma tan ra e o le eleyi to ri gbandu bi eru ole
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by myfantasies(f): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:
She can if she wants to

Whereas sumwhr else whr a perfect figure good looking lady is getting dumped per min

Ur comment got me Rotfl grin grin
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur comment got me Rotfl grin grin

M crios she myt b fat bt she is so so lucky
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by myfantasies(f): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

M crios she myt b fat bt she is so so lucky
Yeah really lucky

Dats life for you
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by In2systemsTech(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
If her lover is black, a lot of people here will probably assume that its for papers... Love indeed conquers all...

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Yeah really lucky

Dats life for you

I kno too smiley

1 Like

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Davidovinci(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:
She can if she wants to

Speaking from experience.. i guess right?
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Davidovinci:

Speaking from experience.. i guess right?

Mayb embarassed
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Davidovinci(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Mayb embarassed
Aww....sowie

Whoever he is.. His Loss. Cheer the f<bk up hun! wink
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Davidovinci:

Aww....sowie

Whoever he is.. His Loss. Cheer the f<bk up hun! wink

No o

M happy with my boo i av d best bf in d world
Was tinkin u talkin bou weight loss

I gain nd loose weight
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
shocked shocked she is thick!!very very thick!!how dis one go dey poo self? grin
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Only a pervert will find such a woman attractive. The kind of man who is curious in finding out how the.vjay jay of such a woman would feel like.
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Davidovinci(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

No o
M happy with my boo i av d best bf in d world Was tinkin u talkin bou weight loss
I gain nd loose weight
oh! My bad...thought someone toyed with ur heart. Hope u still work-out?
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Davidovinci:

oh! My bad...thought someone toyed with ur heart.
Hope u still work-out?

No health matter long story

Dunno why i gain weight loose it Wen i gain my dad calls me stup*d all d time now av lost weight o shocked
Nd dad compliments me grin

Was sayin loosing weight is harder dan gaining it

My work out no pass running grin
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by MzzTega(f): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Holy Ghost!! This is unbelievable!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him / White Girl With A Nigerian Boyfriend But His Parents Won't Allow It: / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.