Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (54049 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / Ladies, Take Note! These Are 8 Things Guys Look At First When They Meet A Woman / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by olasmiles: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
ddjay:
catch who young,u sound like the early twenties chick/babe/chic/baby etc..... op ur a million times correct,these babies think love is range rover,mansion,shopping in dubai,bb porsche,high heel,long hair,yellow complexion....

point of correction. even ladies above 25yrs attach their definition of love to material things. As a matter of fact "an average nigerian lady" compliments her definition of love with material things.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by SylarsMcQuins: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

8 years is perfect so groom her please. Apparently you hold the four aces and if you play well i see her as the mother of your children in future.

Good luck aburo

Tanks Egbon
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by biz2get(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

It would do you lots of good if you break away from this illusion of yours

Baby have you seen my Range Rover Call me wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by SylarsMcQuins: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for the tips man

markmira:

never make a woman feel like god else she will dump u 4 a guy who feel's like a god and treat her like his angel.be INCHARGE MAN women worship confident men,d man who dosent giva a shi*t about loosing her,d man who ask a lot of questions before dropping the money she asked 4,d man who f*cks her so hard to da xtent e dosent care if she die in the process ,and to kill it all the same man luvs her,i wasnt that man b4 buh i became him after a serious hrt break dat destroy my relationship wit my uncle.GOD bless u
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by postmann: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Interesting.

Just that most times the steps you teach the young ones will usuallky be used to dance with another.

I was 27 when i met my ex at 19 but all the 11 years we were together i realized that she was always wondering how the outside world looks like and before we parted 2years ago she was saying stuffs like she feels caged all her life that she has no life outside our affair having spent all her life wth me bla bla so she eventually left.

Now tell me if i happen to meet her in her late 20s after she must have had experience will she utter such words?

i have come to realize that only experience can shape us and this is why these age group are usually calmer,wiser and ready to settle down.

From your topic i realised you wrote from personal experience, but reading this shed more light that you indeed wrote from personal bias.

Dating a 19 year old girl at 27 isnt much of a standard obtainable in this day and age.

Her mind was prone to wander considering the huge age gap between you both. She defnitely would wonder what dating someone around 22-24 would feel like. Esp if she's the wandering type.

So from your own exprience you prefere older women? Well different strokes for different folks.
while it is true age can bring maturity to women, this is relative. It mainly depends on the kind of person they are and their background. Some ladies who are in their 30s stil feel they've not had enough of the world.

I wonder how many fertile days are left in a woman in her early 30s. and just what she had traded to gain the "tainted experience" you clamour for.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by saasala(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

See your sef?,bad belle, people like you are stating intelligent diverse opinion na grammer you dey blow and number of likes dey vex you.

You will make a terrible discussant walahi.

That shiit wasn't even written by you. I have seen an exact write up before on this forum. You definitely stole someone else's work. This is pure plagiarism.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

I enjoy your well articulated counter view except for the fact that you misconstrue my post in its entirety.

I never delved on late or early marriage but just as the topic denotes.

All you wrote are apparently true for some because i never generalized.

Nice opinionated views.

e be like you dey America o, here in Nigeria_ society puts a lot of pressure (marital pressure) on the female folk. So, whether you delved into late/early marriage or not, mentioning late 20s/30s...that's what comes to the average stereotyped nigerian mind.

I can see your opinion is founded on experience, but normal case scenario_ you would see a youngman dating a lady for 11yrs. When it's time for marriage, he remembers she is approaching menopause. Most guys actually stick to them because of 'financial merger', not even most of your listed points.

I understood your point well, the serious minded guys... drew my attention. Are guys who do otherwise unserious? angry

In the longrun, anyone could be mature or immature.
Decent or indecent.
Caring or uncaring.

Pls don't meet a lady in her 'early 20s' and write her off. I beg on their behalf biko
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
saasala:

That shiit wasn't even written by you. I have seen an exact write up before on this forum. You definitely stole someone else's work. This is pure plagiarism.

Lol you dont even know me

im a writer that never runs out of ideas and if i write an article everyday of my life i will never run out of ideas.

if you dount me visit my profile page and you will see creative writing and if you visit my fbook wall you will see countless number of writeups that will wow you.

Many times i have seen my very own write up on other platforms but i just look away.

And conclusively it is even allowed to modify or redefine an article based on the one you see somewhere so its really no biggy if i formulated a write up from an existing one and thats what creativity is all about so continue with your unwarranted antagonistic disposition.

One person writes why sex before marriage is bad

Another writes on why sex before marriage is good..

this is called creative writing and no one should trash down another but present intelligent stanpoint like the lady you quoted did. i repeat,bad belle does not pay.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Oketwin(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
I want to use this medium to beg rain to stop falling in my area.
Bekonu I've got somewhere important to go .

*back to topic*

thumbs-up! Toks2008 Good write-up

Number 6 and 10 tight* from experience
Abeg tell d rain make him come Sagamu abeg all my plantian don dry finish
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Swaggzkid: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oketwin:
Abeg tell d rain make him come Sagamu abeg all my plantian don dry finish

All I have to say is one man food is anoda man's poison
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol nah play o I'm nobodies wifey grin
Ok o!
But, does that mean there's vacancy? grin...when will application forms b out? tongue tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Emilokoiyawon: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin Nothing wrong with fucking girls in their earlier twenties and marrying a more mature woman when you ready. grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:
Then you have no business mentioning if you can't go beyond 'hmmmm'
You are scared of expressing yourself or what?
Maybe!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Yes it does at least 7 out of 10 instances.
I wish you the best in your search then. smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by boboLIL(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
vickerz:

and u will be close to 30 years old oo.. , hw do u get comfortable dating a teenager,

no wonder all those girls no longer date their age mates.. he no good oo . lol

please im just joking, no offence intended
I'm 24
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
biz2get:

Baby have you seen my Range Rover Call me wink
Bobo, have you seen my yacht
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by xclusivelyurs(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dis is a gud write up cos its as if d story is referin 2me.. My confused girlfrnds (20-23yrs)bday was on monday(aug 10th).. And u cnt imagine dat I went 2her house and her mum was scoldin her in my presence dat she(her mum) always does her(my gf) laundry 4her dat she jst finishd doin it b4 I came in...she bcame angry @her mum and walkd away.. I dnt knw if dem use dis girl swear 4me wey I no fit leav am..guys, dis a girl dat is currently double datin(she told me 2my face bout it) 2d xtent dat she made it knwn 2me dat it was kinda lyk a competition btw d oda guy and I.. May d best man win dats wat she's lyk tellin me
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by lilkudos(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

At this junction, i should ask you if being advanced in age automatically makes one matured?
Not really what an driving at... See age is not really it. But you can't do marriage with an under age.. Cause there's every tendency that she'll act like a baby she is.. When a situation arises... No matter how matured she is..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Fourwinds: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

ehen? You can't be serious shocked
na true. All this under 25 dey hardly know what dating or courtship means. Them think say na to fvck and collect money from guys dats d reason for relationship
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by saasala(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol you dont even know me

im a writer that never runs out of ideas and if i write an article everyday of my life i will never run out of ideas.

if you dount me visit my profile page and you will see creative writing and if you visit my fbook wall you will see countless number of writeups that will wow you.

Many times i have seen my very own write up on other platforms but i just look away.

And conclusively it is even allowed to modify or redefine an article based on the one you see somewhere so its really no biggy if i formulated a write up from an existing one and thats what creativity is all about so continue with your unwarranted antagonistic disposition.

One person writes why sex before marriage is bad

Another writes on why sex before marriage is good..

this is called creative writing and no one should trash down another but present intelligent stanpoint like the lady you quoted did. i repeat,bad belle does not pay.

Hahahahahaha... You, Creative writer? . The shitt you just wrote now confirms your mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Alezy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

how nau

Tell me sweetheart, how?
ppl re much different n speaking from what I think, u will just give urself hrt attack, stress urself beyond, become a teacher in ur house n will become very patient else ur marriage will just collapse.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=RHEWBENYT post=36844372]life has thought me dat nigerian ladies starts having sense from age 26...!!!! cool

[/quot

Its only normal in most cases because the more we grow the more we learn
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by whobdisguy: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:
10 Reasons why serious minded guys should not date any lady in their early twenties.

A man asked "What age group of ladies should i approach if i really want to settle down?"

The answer is not far fetched but before i answer i would like to state emphatically that age is no factor as we have some teenagers who are more matured mentally and psychologically than ladies in their thirties but nevertheless i will advice that any man who really wants to settle down should forget approaching ladies below the age of 25years because most of these ladies are still not sure of what they want in a man.

Majority of ladies below 25 don't even have enough experience to go into marriage and will rather want to still play around in the name of dating and if you check most ladies who marry below the age of 25,you wil be surprised to find out that it was a circumstantial decision as a result of unexpected pregnancy or parental pressures to mention a few.

So the question is..what age group should a man consider if he really wants to settle down and the answer is clear,i will advice you go for ladies of 25years and above and the higher the age the better. WHY?

[b]1.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are matured in mind because most of them are experienced..

2.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.

3. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are financially INDEPENDENT.

4. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her late 20s and early 30s.

5. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have no business with DOUBLE DATING.

6. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.

7. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know what they want in life, unlike d early 20's

8.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have a decent DRESS SENSE.

9. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are COURAGEOUS.

10. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are admirable with heart-melting MANNER which can be a natural virtue or as a result of past experience.[/b]
that's cos they've been humbled by time n experience. They are only looking for gullible guys like u to hoodwink. Once u give them d ring, their true colour go appear!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
RHEWBENYT:
life has thought me dat nigerian ladies starts having sense from age 26...!!!! cool

it depends on individuals and what we have passed through.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
whobdisguy:
that's cos they've been humbled by time n experience. They are only looking for gullible guys like u to hoodwink. Once u give them d ring, their true colour go appear!

And i walk out of the union.Shokenah
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by orlarjydey(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
uniosun pume form is on sale call mi for more info 09032108421 07081284168 we hlp with admission
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by sasquareT(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
SPG4U:
Well said...but OP...wait I dey cum...no ooo I mean am coming not cum ooo
Hehe don't mind my dirty mind lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
toshmann:
I want ladies in their mid twenties

The early twenties ladies are difficult to satisfy in bed and so they must have more boyfriends

Mid twenties are manageable
Late twenties and 30s arw getting desperate, i no fit stand their wahala
Lmao! Tosh bobo! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by toshmann(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Tosh bobo! grin

Yea baby cheesy
How far? You know say u still dey my list. You nova break up with ur boyfriend yet?

Hurry up biko, I can't wait forever,before u enter category X. cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by chimah3(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Smh @ ds topic. Late 20s early 30s ko! Kukuma go n marry grandmother cus you are looking for experience! This is jus shallow reasoning. Op how old are you please Let's being with that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.