Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (54025 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / Ladies, Take Note! These Are 8 Things Guys Look At First When They Meet A Woman / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Gabbyswit(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
I also hope u are a good example of guys who marry women who are in their late twenties and don't tag them as old and used.. Most men want fresh fish let's all admit it...
Toks2008:

Easier to preach. I hope you are a good example.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

I'm yet to understand the rationale behind this your mention.
Correct me if I'm wrong, you are in your late twenties/early thirties and in your teens and early twenties, you exhibited all the traits OP mentioned in his post, right?

Hmmmmmm

I dnt know oooooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by baba11(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
missbronze:
ehn?

Is that an issue?
It's an issue ma'am...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by bakkajo: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very strong points here (Y)
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Ow man?
never make a woman feel like god else she will dump u 4 a guy who feel's like a god and treat her like his angel.be INCHARGE MAN women worship confident men,d man who dosent giva a shi*t about loosing her,d man who ask a lot of questions before dropping the money she asked 4,d man who f*cks her so hard to da xtent e dosent care if she die in the process ,and to kill it all the same man luvs her,i wasnt that man b4 buh i became him after a serious hrt break dat destroy my relationship wit my uncle.GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by stan241(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Think I'd rather bend towards the older women folk

Dated a lady a year older than i was and that period was the most peaceful, there was less drama(even though i started it sometimes to spice things up), she rarely had time for games and was fun to be with, we parted ways because we were two extremely different persons in too many ways but I'm still very fond of her

The younger ones just get too many wahala bawo, I'm not saying there aren't some absolutely matured young ladies BUT they are few and far between
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by udemzyudex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.... I remember telling a friend that any girl i want to marry must be 27 or 28 years and he was like are you serious? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by harristo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
boss1310:

Your first two paragraphs might be correct but the headline wasn't. Apart from children and early teens any lady can get married from her twenties even some 19's and still make good wives. It's my fifth year in marriage and am writing from experience, age has nothing to do with it its the compatibility of the couple involved. A lady might be good for a particular husband but bad for another in the case of remarriage. The maturity of the wife not only depends on her the hubby is involved too
This is one of the toughest issue in marriage cos some people are yet to understand how two people living together can make things work as one without pointing accusing finger at the other as the culprit. let me make it simple, maturity in marriage has absolutely nothing to do with age. A lady in her 30's who is promiscuous can still sleep around even as a newly Wed and also act as a kid with all her experience while there are girls who at 17 years decided to only allow a man she will marry be the one that will touch her, and she will dedicate herself to him for the rest of her life no matter what. A woman who dedicate herself to you what other maturity do you want
NOBODY MAKES DECISIONS AND STICK TO IT LIKE WOMEN.

OMG. thanks a lot for your for comment I learnt a lot from it. I was really worried when op said chance of things working out in a relationship with a girl in her early twenties or younger, was pretty slim. But then you said "The maturity (and behaviour) of the wife (or girlfriend) not only depends on her the hubby is involved too"
Since I prefer a girl in her early twenties or younger, who will dedicate herself to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Am 8yrs older and we both cool about it

8 years is perfect so groom her please. Apparently you hold the four aces and if you play well i see her as the mother of your children in future.

Good luck aburo

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gabbyswit:
I also hope u are a good example of guys who marry women who are in their late twenties and don't tag them as old and used.. Most men want fresh fish let's all admit it...

Im 40 for petes sake so a 30year old lady is even a baby to me so i will be an idioto to call any lady in her late twenties old even of recent i have seen single never married mums still looking dapper.

Mindset changes with age.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Toks2008, you know what I like most about your writeup? The fact that you did not generalize. You kept using the word "most", which is quite laudable, meaning that things may not always entail like you wrote, and that makes your writeup debatable. You see, bro, I hope you know that virtually every class of people have advantages and disadvantages? Also, decency is more of choice and sometimes, upbringing and not really of age bracket. Now, before you wrote this, did you think of these:
That ladies in their early 20s are more likely (take note, I said "more likely"wink
*to still be innocent,
*to be less daring and to have the mind to do certain things, especially atrocities (maybe something like traveling round the country doing "runs"wink,
*to still be more trusting of guys, since they may not have passed through too many evil guys,
*to be easier to correct and to "mould" (yes, this especially, is my favorite and I mean it, from all that I've seen),
And that some of the older ladies, due to too many negative "experiences" in the hands of guys, are sometimes less trusting, more heartless and more dangerous in relationships.
Also, ladies that date or sleep with married men, are more among the older ones than the younger ones, yes or no? Did you think of these?
At the end though, it's more of a matter of your choice and individual preferences.

You must be an intelligent person to decipher the MOST emphasy in my write up unlike many pumas that have problems comprehending that most means not applicable to all.

You have a point i must say but pray that the innocent young lady remains innocent.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
OP,your post is not always applicable.I have dated ladies in their late twenties and my present girl is in her early twenties.She is so loving,possessed motherly attributes,understanding.....and Iam proud of her 247.
my ex who was in her late twenties was double-dating when I was with her.
Every day,I am so happy of having my present queen.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by ddjay: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:
What happened to 'catch them young'

I don't even know where to start from. I bet you've never heard that age is not maturity.

Your tittle i have no problem with. Your opening sentence is just not it.

It's very funny how people reason
catch who young,u sound like the early twenties chick/babe/chic/baby etc..... op ur a million times correct,these babies think love is range rover,mansion,shopping in dubai,bb porsche,high heel,long hair,yellow complexion....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by lilkudos(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

ehen? You can't be serious shocked
Come on... It's not like that... They can't take care of a home... They still want to be pampered... A matured lady knows the best... Not like you ain't gonna take care or pet her.. But she can manage a home
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by saasala(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
boss1310:

Your first two paragraphs might be correct but the headline wasn't. Apart from children and early teens any lady can get married from her twenties even some 19's and still make good wives. It's my fifth year in marriage and am writing from experience, age has nothing to do with it its the compatibility of the couple involved. A lady might be good for a particular husband but bad for another in the case of remarriage. The maturity of the wife not only depends on her the hubby is involved too
This is one of the toughest issue in marriage cos some people are yet to understand how two people living together can make things work as one without pointing accusing finger at the other as the culprit. let me make it simple, maturity in marriage has absolutely nothing to do with age. A lady in her 30's who is promiscuous can still sleep around even as a newly Wed and also act as a kid with all her experience while there are girls who at 17 years decided to only allow a man she will marry be the one that will touch her, and she will dedicate herself to him for the rest of her life no matter what. A woman who dedicate herself to you what other maturity do you want
NOBODY MAKES DECISIONS AND STICK TO IT LIKE WOMEN.

Your sense too much jarey. I am not married o and not planning to but I agree 100 percent with you. I wonder how this guy got so many likes on his post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
I really don't think it's all about age.....
I know a lady who is 28 and still a virgin and a lady of 22 ,still a student but I'm sure have lost count of the number of guys she's slept with.
I also know a girl of 19 who is more mature,intelligent,decent ( not because she's young or don't have men flocking around her)focused and well behaved than some ladies in their late twenties. So,it's not about age but the individual. Search for the right person but don't marry a woman who is your age mate!

Mind you guys,desperation to settle down amongst ladies have nothing to do with age,just like some older ones,most younger ones also want to settle down. You need to see those younger ones stalking guys they really wish to settle down with. And ladies can pretend to be whatever you want them to be just to tie you down. Only 2% will show you who they truly are while dating. Such ones are termed stubborn and disrespectful or not showing signs of a wife material but she's not. They are not just pretenders and ready to learn if they sincerely love you.Age or no age,women are the same.

And unlike you Toks,early marriage is common among guys these days. My older brother who is 29 is thinking of settling down soon and you don't expect him to bring home a girl of 28,29 and above....
Well,people like Dare art alade and Peter Okoye who married women older than them,said experience counts for them but then every one can't be the same.
Nice piece Peppy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks.
eni4real:
Nice piece Peppy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by saasala(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
This is fallacy of the highest order. Personally I don't preach early/late marriage. Even though I married pretty young.

Let me give you the advantages of girls in their early twenties.
1: Women age faster than men, elites marrying young girls isn't just because they have the resources to. They know this fact.

2: Early marriage isn't a guarantee for early birth rate, but medically it's safer to have your kids early. It's also safer financially and physically too. You wouldn't like to raise your kids with pension_ will you?

3: Maturity isn't a function of age. Marriage/relationships on it's own bestows this compulsory maturity on you. Except your case is critical.

4: Who said ladies in their late 20s are more financially independent? With all the age restriction on jobs? I don't think so

5: Based on experience, older ladies are even more aggressive, don't think their meek nature is natural_ more often than not_ it is SITUATIONAL... unlike a young girl that you might nurture_ who would owe most/all of her life experience to you.

6: Ladies in their early 20s never pressurise you into marriage. Unlike the ones in their 30s. Under 2weeks_ they ask you Where are we headed? Zuma rock...lols.

I can go on and on...

Spot on. That dude wrote sheer balderdash. I wonder why he got so many likes
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by chijudith(f): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
yes ooo!!! matured ladies think positively
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
This is fallacy of the highest order. Personally I don't preach early/late marriage. Even though I married pretty young.

1: Women age faster than men, elites marrying young girls isn't just because they have the resources to. They know this fact.

2: Early marriage isn't a guarantee for early birth rate, but medically it's safer to have your kids early. It's also safer financially and physically too. You wouldn't like to raise your kids with pension_ will you?

3: Maturity isn't a function of age. Marriage/relationships on it's own bestows this compulsory maturity on you. Except your case is critical.

4: Who said ladies in their late 20s are more financially independent? With all the age restriction on jobs? I don't think so

5: Based on experience, older ladies are even more aggressive, don't think their meek nature is natural_ more often than not_ it is SITUATIONAL... unlike a young girl that you might nurture_ who would owe most/all of her life experience to you.

6: Ladies in their early 20s never pressurise you into marriage. Unlike the ones in their 30s. Under 2weeks_ they ask you Where are we headed? Zuma rock...lols.

I can go on and on...
You are so right with your points. He who marry a woman showing SITUATIONAL politeness should be ready to bear the brunt when wedding is over because the woman's true colour will be inadvertently revealed.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
eni4real:
You are so right with your points. He who marry a woman showing SITUATIONAL politeness should be ready to bear the brunt when wedding is over because the woman's true colour will be inadvertently revealed.

And if she misbehaves nko? Dem tie una together by fire by force?

If a lady becomes pretentious for the sole aim of getting married then let it be known by her that her case will be worse when she is eventually thrown out.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
regret?... not really... when I mean younger, I mean immature girls... problem is, most of the younger girls I meet (under 23 years) are immature.

peppyluv02:
Why? You might just be the one who will regret losing her if you keep playing around.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
lilkudos:

Come on... It's not like that... They can't take care of a home... They still want to be pampered... A matured lady knows the best... Not like you ain't gonna take care or pet her.. But she can manage a home
At this junction, i should ask you if being advanced in age automatically makes one matured?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I can go on and on...

I enjoy your well articulated counter view except for the fact that you miscontrue my post in its entirety.

I never delved on late or early marriage but just as the topic denotes.

All you wrote are apparently true for some because i never generalized.

Nice opinionated views.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm
I dnt know oooooo
Then you have no business mentioning if you can't go beyond 'hmmmm'
You are scared of expressing yourself or what?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:

At this junction, i should ask you if being advanced in age automatically makes one matured?

Yes it does at least 7 out of 10 instances.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by biz2get(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
SPG4U:
Well said...but OP...wait I dey cum...no ooo I mean am coming not cum ooo
Even the Lord understands you... smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
ddjay:
catch who young,u sound like the early twenties chick/babe/chic/baby etc..... op ur a million times correct,these babies think love is range rover,mansion,shopping in dubai,bb porsche,high heel,long hair,yellow complexion....
It would do you lots of good if you break away from this illusion of yours
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by olasmiles: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Serious minded guys with jobs..........not just serious minded guys.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
saasala:

Spot on. That dude wrote sheer balderdash. I wonder why he got so many likes

See your sef?,bad belle, people like you are stating intelligent diverse opinion na grammer you dey blow and number of likes dey vex you.

You will make a terrible discussant walahi.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Now I understand and you are right about most of them being immature. And surprisingly they lay more emphasis on looks and money with a make up that can intimidate their aunties.
teeowl:
regret?... not really... when I mean younger, I mean immature girls... problem is, most of the younger girls I meet (under 23 years) are immature.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by biz2get(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Yes it does at least 7 out of 10 instances.

Point of Correction ... NO!! Am eatin one better meat can't buttress my point cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.