Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255772 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by egopersonified(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op, thanks for this thread, I am in Benin and already a frozen chicken supplier and I also work, I had to change my salon car to a wagon. Most people ask for eggs and I just tell them I don't supply. This thread has really got me thinking, will really look into this, thanks again.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2015
You are on your way to multiple sources of income in poultry value chain.
All you need to do is get their independent demands, agree on an offer and supply price with a stern agreement on cash and carry.
Once the demand volume is ''tangible'' contact a farm or mega distributor for supplies. As you have a vehicle that can add value to the quest, you can make a difference.
It seems Benin is lacking egg dealers, many people do contact me from Benin on this issue just that I can't serve many territories now.

egopersonified:
Op, thanks for this thread, I am in Benin and already a frozen chicken supplier and I also work, I had to change my salon car to a wagon. Most people ask for eggs and I just tell them I don't supply. This thread has really got me thinking, will really look into this, thanks again.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
The potentials in egg distribution is limitless.
Day by day a lot is revealed. The major egg producers are not even within reach. When you me them by mere chance what you may find out from them will be like a mystery to you. If one thing is lacking it is non availability of data base of poultry farms.

Taking some time to study this area of investment is never a lost effort.

I've been thinking - one can just locate farms and have a deal with many of them, arrange the logistics, make funds available for large volume transactions and seat back in his office.
Distributors will now come to him to make their booking backed with financial commitment, he/she brings the eggs to town, share it among the distributors and smile to the bank. Your only selling point will be to have a ''friendly'' offer range of prices while maintaining regular supply of the item.
2016 is the year for this to happen.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
The demand for egg is ''crazy'' this week!
Unfortunately, the birds are sold off for meat.

Am glad for just one reason, the sales are ''wonderful'' these days.
You know what, the number of families that will eat salad and bake cake is uncountable. The funny thing is that many who have not taken such regularly will go for it with all vigor - that's mouth watering take home for the knowledgeable distributor!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2015
We now have eggs in large volume.
Contact us for your needs.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2015
BiggerBangs and VickyHills were are you?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
What is the situation report?
Kennyfancy:
OP, am a studnt in my final year, i lov ur ideal, i would lik to go into it, wht is ur say ?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Eggs used for eggroll is available now in large quantity!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Harpesin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Op, thanks a lot, am thinking of quitting my job in a clearing company as the monthly 60k is not enof to cater for family of 6 after removing transport to/fro Apapa........we have millions of agent outside there looking for contract, importers now make choice of Agent depend on how cheap they are............Couple with the target given in the office to meet up with (40teu per month).....Have been thinking of what to be doing if I finally quit the job, with this thread now I belief am good to go. I have car I can be using for the business...Also I have a friend who has been into the business some years ago, she used to visit Oyo town to purchase egg......infact am contacting her now..........

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by donshaddow(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello, I have a mini-van which I use for transportation between ijebu-ode and ikorodu.

Someone asked me to venture into egg transportation. Pls contact me and let's work something out.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Its good you are thinking towards this business.
Do not be in a hurry to move full time into the new business. There are lots of challenges but you can deal them in the long run.

Here is my advice but do you want to be a distributor or you are looking at the logistics side of it?
As you have a friend who is already into the business, ask her to link you with major buyers from Lagos whom you can take care of their logistics needs. Depending on your vehicle, if you can carry about 500 crates thrice weekly, your testimony will move northwards.

Then if you are to be a distributor, all i will say is go and live your dream!
The Oyo link will do you good!

Harpesin:
@Op, thanks a lot, am thinking of quitting my job in a clearing company as the monthly 60k is not enof to cater for family of 6 after removing transport to/fro Apapa........we have millions of agent outside there looking for contract, importers now make choice of Agent depend on how cheap they are............Couple with the target given in the office to meet up with (40teu per month).....Have been thinking of what to be doing if I finally quit the job, with this thread now I belief am good to go. I have car I can be using for the business...Also I have a friend who has been into the business some years ago, she used to visit Oyo town to purchase egg......infact am contacting her now..........
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Noted.
Is your charges pocket friendly?
Kindly read up my last comment. Thanks.

donshaddow:
Hello, I have a mini-van which I use for transportation between ijebu-ode and ikorodu.

Someone asked me to venture into egg transportation. Pls contact me and let's work something out.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by donshaddow(m): 5:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Blackkie:
Noted. Is your charges pocket friendly? Kindly read up my last comment. Thanks.
Its pocket friendly.. Lol.... I will upload some pics for you to see. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will be waiting Sir!

donshaddow:

Its pocket friendly.. Lol.... I will upload some pics for you to see. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Even Keke owners are enjoying the fruits of egg distribution.
They are cheaper and always available.
Yesterday, one young man was booked like British Airways to convey five distributors to different areas in Surulere. As i was observing, they were even helping each other to load their purchases so that it will be faster.
Right there, the owner of the farm has to ask for the Keke drivers number to be written somewhere so that those who will need his service will contact him faster.
Are you following the drift?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by donshaddow(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Blackkie:
I will be waiting Sir!
Here is it...

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by JomaxGlobal: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
@Blackkie

Your work here is most commendable. Am sure so be people would have given you cause to change your mind, but keep up the good work! The more information you give and the more people you help, the more you are opened up for opportunities that will take you higher.

Kudos!!!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by biggal: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Am in ph pls where can I get suplliers wanna start next year to do supplies as a whole saler

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Your vehicle is the kind needed in the business.
But is it rugged enough for the ''rough'' terrain it will be subjected to?
On another note, have you handled eggs in large quantity before?

donshaddow:

Here is it...
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
@Biggal,
Your vision is wonderful.
What volume are you looking at and the price[s] that will be most suitable for you?
Can you come to Lagos to pick them?

biggal:
Am in ph pls where can I get suplliers wanna start next year to do supplies as a whole saler
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by JomaxGlobal: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Blackkie:

Good feedback
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nahinbdis: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Blackkie:

What about using this kind of vehicle?

Note that the car is very rugged for tough terrain and the back seat is collapsible.

*** Have never handled eggs in large quantity.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2015
biggal:
bro am in ph too and I want to go into supply of eggs by January. please tell me your location so we can meet and discuss further.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2015
This is good.
At the moment a colleague of mine is using this particular car for the business.
It can comfortably take 250 crates when well packed.

On few occasions we went to source our supplies with it, we experienced more ''casualties'' with it due to its height and bumping when on a rough/bad road.

Being an old American model of a car, it seems to guzzle more fuel when compared to Japanese - am i right?

nahinbdis:

What about using this kind of vehicle?

Note that the car is very rugged for tough terrain and the back seat is collapsible.

*** Have never handled eggs in large quantity.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Good.
PH seems to be a good market, take your time look inwards something must be going on and you can take a good bite off it.

yazz09:

bro am in ph too and I want to go into supply of eggs by January. please tell me your location so we can meet and discuss further.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:06am On Dec 30, 2015
A ''mega'' event all centered on EGG DISTRIBUTION comes up in the first quarter of 2016!
Just like the few we had this month, we will look at many issues concerning egg distribution which is an untapped gold mine.
This event is sponsored by Egg Bank.

Egg Bank is doing a lot to connect the loose dots in this area of business, and I believe you can re-mould just one of their ideas at the moment and you would have created a kind of future you will be glad about.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by donshaddow(m): 5:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Blackkie:

Have not handled eggs in the past.

Sincerely speaking, the engine is in a very good shape... I just had to adjust the shock absorber to make it high cos the car na tokunbo.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Ok.
Lets keep in touch, something must come out soonest.
Have you considered the prices charged for conveying crates of eggs from diverse locations?

donshaddow:

Have not handled eggs in the past.

Sincerely speaking, the engine is in a very good shape... I just had to adjust the shock absorber to make it high cos the car na tokunbo.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Read Linda's success story via Egg Distribution.

Linda, a young graduate added value to her mothers business via an insight she caught from egg distribution.
She was thinking of how how to become an egg distributor after graduating. When she informed me that her mother owns a mid-size restaurant, we agreed to try something else.

As they vend food, we agreed that she will increase the size of the Moi-Moi they sell while adding a full unit of egg to it. And she did it perfectly.
Today, she sells about 200 units of her Moi-Moi daily at a profit margin that is acceptable to her clients. Today the Moi-Moi is sold off first as many book it in advance.

We are not talking about making Moi-Moi today but she used it to achieve a greater business goal. She buys the eggs at wholesalers price, use it for their inhouse business. She supplies the egg to her mother's business and make her profit. Secondly she is in-charge of preparing the delicacy and oversees its sales.

On the average she uses 6 crates daily, thus consuming at least 36 crates weekly. From her calculations, she pockets about N120 per crate sold. Just do the calculations - N120 * 36 = N4320.
From the business, she pockets N17,280 monthly aside the main profit the family makes in their normal business. The above stated amount is equivalent of Nigerian minimum wage.

Next year she is planning to expand her Moi-Moi delicacy to serve more clients.

Did you see the business sense?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by donshaddow(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Blackkie:
Ok.
Lets keep in touch, something must come out soonest.
Have you considered the prices charged for conveying crates of eggs from diverse locations?

Not yet... Can u pls gimme a hint?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.