Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255795 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
You MUST be right.
Those quotations aint ok. I did the same maths you have done.
However, the woman who introduced the idea to me got a dozen of 30 for N1,020 but have dodged linking me to the source.

hometutorslagos:

I have read your reply more than 10 times. Are you saying 12units of that kind of crate goes for 1000 naira? If Yes, where's the gain.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Those prices wont work at all.
We keep searching till get the right source - soonest.

artisticallyart:

My brother, I was also beginning to wander how I will make profit.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by hometutorslagos: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Blackkie:
You MUST be right.
Those quotations aint ok. I did the same maths you have done.
However, the woman who introduced the idea to me got a dozen of 30 for N1,020 but have dodged linking me to the source.

Oh oh! That's not fair. I don't blame her though. Thanks for your time. Is it possible I get your mail address

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
phortizoltd@yahoo.com

hometutorslagos:

Oh oh! That's not fair. I don't blame her though. Thanks for your time. Is it possible I get your mail address
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2015
I got a mail from an Indian yesterday.
He is researching for a company about egg production and distribution in Nigeria.

The good news is not that a mail come in, but the fact that international investors are studying what we are discussing here with an intention of investing in Nigeria. And i wish them good luck.

You and i are aware that Indians are shrewd business group who invests where the money flows through in any economy.
Our local investors may soonest have a match for their cash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sometimes ago i made mention of having more than one source of getting your eggs.
However, may intending entrepreneurs into the egg distribution are only looking for where they can get it at the cheapest price. This thinking is absolutely the best.
However, there are tendencies that you may never get enough quantity of eggs from any sales point where it is cheap.

What do you do then?
Also subscribe from those sales outlets where you may not make much profit.
You use their supply to maintain your client base while you keep searching for better options.

Remember, clients are your most important tools in this venture.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
The supplies has started rolling in from divers sources.
Its time to make a kill!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tough times never last - persistence pays.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:07am On Oct 18, 2015
We are back with good news!

A farm has signed a sales offer to ''us'' for 1000 crates weekly.
We shall be doing a test run by first week of November 2015. If you are in Surulere and its environs and buying from us will be a good business for you, kindly signify.

500 crates is up for grabs, least someone can buy is 50 crates.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TOPAI7(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Blackkie
Do you have any provision for Port Harcourt and its environs?

Blackkie:
We are back with good news!

A farm has signed a sales offer to ''us'' for 1000 crates weekly.
We shall be doing a test run by first week of November 2015. If you are in Surulere and its environs and buying from us will be a good business for you, kindly signify.

500 crates is up for grabs, least someone can buy is 50 crates.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bolman2k1: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
At what rate will dey be given it out sir?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry for the late reply, at the moment no.

TOPAI7:
@Blackkie
Do you have any provision for Port Harcourt and its environs?

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
N620 - N720
bolman2k1:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
A normal distribution day.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
These women inspire me a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ready to go - these women are awesome.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2015
For those who live within Surulere axis, by next month we will have a deal.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2015
You deal on eggs too.
If you want to partner with us, you are welcome.

bolman2k1:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by GreatManBee: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Great I'm in.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hello!

The tides are about to change now.
Eggs are coming out in droves from the left and right!

Its time farms will be ''begging'' clients to sell their eggs-what is your plan for the coming season?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
I answered a lot of calls today, all about egg distribution.
Someone who is about to relocate to Nigeria called me to ask some deep questions.

One thing made the conversation wonderful, he has some figures to work with and it was good.

I will relay some notable areas of this talk as soon as i can - keep a date with me!

His main question is this-with N1.5m invested in egg distribution, what will my income and activities look like?
Do not miss the analysis!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good Job Boss, farm has kept me busy 4 weeks, soon hook up with ur school of thoughts
Blackkie:
Someone who is about to relocate to Nigeria called me to ask some deep questions.

One thing made the conversation wonderful, he has some figures to work with and it was good.

I will relay some notable areas of this talk as soon as i can - keep a date with me!

His main question is this-with N1.5m invested in egg distribution, what will my income and activities look like?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good Job Boss, farm has kept me busy 4 weeks, soon hook up with ur school of thoughts, More God support 4 u Boss.
Blackkie:

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
OLABEL Farms, my most friendly farm.

Meeting the management of OLABEL farms is a dream come true for me. The Ilaro Ogun State based poultry farm is a distributors delight.
+ very consistent in weekly supply of eggs
+ building capacity today to meet the demands of the future
+ offering high quality eggs
+ cultured staff and listening manager
+ they are distributors delight, their clients are happy for one reason, you make pocket friendly profit weekly

OLABEL Farm is peculiar in her business quest. Although they are inclined to egg production, their venture into mechanized maize farming is an step towards stamping their name in the annals of poultry produce in Nigeria.
their venture into large scale maize farming is aimed only at mainatining the availability of the item for their independent feed production. It is a direct answer to the irregularity of maize supply in the nation. Remember, maize is the main component of poultry feed in Nigeria.
With 300 hectres already cultivated nearing harvesting and 700 hectres being prepared for the same purpose, OLABEL Farms has distinquished herself as a poultry farm to beat.

With only four [4] years in the business and producing about 12,000 crates of egg weekly with about 50,000 layers introduced earlier in the month of October, they are poised to beat Animal Care the proud owners of Funtuna branded eggs. The Nigerian poultry investments needs more of the likes of OLABEL Farms to bridge the gap of poultry product scarcity in the nation.

How i wish i am their major distributor!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not having a car is never an excuse.

Blackkie:
Ready to go - these women are awesome.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Be careful of Lagos Belgium rats.
These rats are wicked!
They licked five [5] crates of egg in a night.

Do not make the mistake of storing your eggs in any environment infested with rats.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by blueblood1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kudos op. And more grease and profit to your elbows. Please what's your take on becoming a distributor for branded eggs eg Funtuna?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2015
blueblood1:
Kudos op. And more grease and profit to your elbows. Please what's your take on becoming a distributor for branded eggs eg Funtuna?

It is okay if you can get big stores to be distributing them to.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Branded eggs aint a big deal.
Not only can you deal on Funtuna's brand, you can get supplies from other farms and brand it.
All it takes is to print your label, get the transparent crates then make Supermarkets your major clients.
One of the farms that i get my supplies from does it and they aint that big.

blueblood1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.