Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255785 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Am happy God is answering our prayers...........................
The negotiation with a farm in Ogun state was successful. For the first time i asked for and got 500 crates weekly offer.
For those who live near and within Surulere that is in need of supply, link me up for more information.
There are chances for increase on the quoted number but after a month trial as stipulated by the farm management.

Also, those who will be at our seminar will have full details.

*Don't ask me where the farm is - i will not tell you!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Do you know that investing in egg distribution can confidently earn you 7% of N50,000 every week?
With a capital of N50,000 you can get at least 76 crates of egg @ N650

You can supply them at N50 profit each crate - N50 * 75 = N3,800 weekly.
Then, if you have an outlet you are sure to make N100 retail profit each crate - for 76 crates, its N7,600 weekly.

It will even pay retailers better to source their eggs directly as a distributor.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Am set for the seminar now!
Its gonna be a total exposition - everything will be laid bare!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Kindly go through this:

Goldmine In Egg Distribution

Dealership on Egg is one of the most neglected businesses in Nigeria. Irrespective of its high earning potentials, it is grossly left in the hands of few non-entrepreneurial innovative group. Egg is one of the products listed among the ''Mallam'' economy. Mallam economy refers to any products sold by thousands of road side vendors populated mostly by Hausa security men.

Take a flashback into the small shops scattered across the nation and many of the supermarkets around town, go an extra mile into the shops managed by Mallams, do not exclude the numerous petty traders around you - you must have found few crates of eggs among their wares. There is something about any product that is sold by a greater percentage of business outlets, the demand is at topmost position. However, townships are the hottest places to earn income in the distribution.

Here is why Egg distribution is a goldmine:- imported Eggs are not found in Nigeria, thus all that is consumed here is locally produced. There is only one source of Egg-the hen, their ability to lay eggs is grossly limited. The farms producing these Eggs are far away from the major cities. In Lagos where the consumption is highest in Nigeria, there are no farms in or near the densely populated areas-thus those bringing it to the retailers and end users are engaged in businesses that has a natural elasticity. For the Lagos market, majority of the farms are located at Epe, Ikorodu, Aja and Agbara while the neighboring towns in Ogun state are host to poultry farms of various capacities all emptying into Lagos.
The gap between the producer and retailers being wide, it is left open for distributors to take advantage of. Many poultry farm owners are not involved in merchandising while the retailers are always at home in their business premises waiting for the distributors to bring the products to their sales outlet.

Recently, I went around Lagos state in search of Eggs in commercial quantity. Many farms i visited do not have the capacity to produce large quantity of Eggs daily. From my personal findings, the demand is greater than the supply. This accounts for the Cash and Carry status in Egg transactions. It is mind blowing to identify a product in Nigeria that its buyers pay instantly at the point of supply and Egg is it. This offers the product a near scarce tag. There is a new trend in sourcing Eggs today. Many producers offer crates of unsorted eggs to the bulk buyers. And that's it.

I also meet a lot of people who are engaged in Egg distribution. They hardly satisfy their client base when lots of other logistics are taken into consideration. However as it is a product with high demand, the seemingly small margin accruing from a crate sold evolves into something tangible when it is embarked on large scale. Many people are involved in the distribution operating with their own idea and serving their own niche market.

The story of a young woman, a mother of three painted an interesting picture. She does both retailing and distribution of Egg in a suburb in Surulere Lagos. She operates from her house with a capital of N120,000.00 (one hundred and twenty thousand naira). For her, her supplier(s) brings an average of 200 crates for her twice weekly. Her business area are those around her vicinity only for the fact that is where her leg work can get her to. She makes on the average N30 (thirty naira) per crate sold.

Lets do a little calculation, her weekly sales is 400 crates weekly at a retail profit of N30. This she does for the four weeks each month. 400 crates x N30 = N12,000.00 So she makes a profit of N12,000.00 weekly. Now, N12,000.00 x 4 = N48,000.00 thus, from an investment of N120,000.00, she makes a profit of N48,000.00 monthly. The Return On Investment is quite high and amazing. According to the lady, the business use to be quite lucrative years ago when she sells to retailers at a profit margin of N80-N100 about three years ago although the supply was quite meager and irregular.

This is not all there is. I equally meet the sales force of Animal Care, the proud owners of Funtuna branded eggs and they were awesome. With their branded delivery van and packaged eggs, they are serving a niche. The bulk sellers who own large shops cannot be swept aside, they source from different farms, bring it to central sales point and serve their clients from their shops. There are also lots of young school leavers who are adding strength to the business by serving many retail shops on daily bases with their little cars.

For many who wants to venture into the business, there are many uncharted areas. Many farms are in remote areas and they have a great need for distributors or bulk buyers. Your ability to locate them creates the much desired business for you. You will have an advantage if you will be a bit strategic even when your capital is small. For example, if you have a vehicle and about N200,000.00 {two hundred thousand naira} only, you can make a mark. All you will do is to move in deeper into the hinterlands, buy the quantity of eggs you want and sell them in the towns. Vis this approach, you will be comfortable to dispose each crate of egg above the profit price of N70.00

The goldmine today in the business is occasioned by the increasing population in major cities. The bakers are consuming it at an alarming rate-they must maintain the quality of their confectioneries to remain in business. Three group of egg consumers that baffled me in my findings were those preparing Indomie Noddles by the roadsides especially near busy bus stops at night and over crowded streets, the Togo women popularly referred to "Agonyi'' women and toast bread makers seen around various private and public offices. Any person dealing with these people as their suppliers are bound to smile to banks daily. These class of egg clients are mostly found in densely populated neighborhood in the cities.

With an investment of N300,000.00 (three hundred thousand) you can become a visible player in egg distribution. You can register with farms like Obasanjo Farms or Animal Care and source your products from them. Your most difficult job is to hit the streets and sign up retailers, end users or cottage industries who will be your preferred clients and the business is up and running. With N300,000.00 you can source about 400 crates of Egg twice weekly. At the profit margin of N30 per crate sold, that will offer you a whooping N96,000.00 profit monthly with lots of room for increasing your bottom line.

Egg distribution may be your gateway to a steady source of income or even an extra source. The choice is yours.

From Start-Ups Business School - Researcher and business writers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TOPAI7(m): 4:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Thanks for wonderful write-ups. You are an inspiration to many.
God bless you.

Blackkie:
Kindly go through this:

Goldmine In Egg Distribution

Dealership on Egg is one of the most neglected businesses in Nigeria. Irrespective of its high earning potentials, it is grossly left in the hands of few non-entrepreneurial innovative group. Egg is one of the products listed among the ''Mallam'' economy. Mallam economy refers to any products sold by thousands of road side vendors populated mostly by Hausa security men.

Take a flashback into the small shops scattered across the nation and many of the supermarkets around town, go an extra mile into the shops managed by Mallams, do not exclude the numerous petty traders around you - you must have found few crates of eggs among their wares. There is something about any product that is sold by a greater percentage of business outlets, the demand is at topmost position. However, townships are the hottest places to earn income in the distribution.

Here is why Egg distribution is a goldmine:- imported Eggs are not found in Nigeria, thus all that is consumed here is locally produced. There is only one source of Egg-the hen, their ability to lay eggs is grossly limited. The farms producing these Eggs are far away from the major cities. In Lagos where the consumption is highest in Nigeria, there are no farms in or near the densely populated areas-thus those bringing it to the retailers and end users are engaged in businesses that has a natural elasticity. For the Lagos market, majority of the farms are located at Epe, Ikorodu, Aja and Agbara while the neighboring towns in Ogun state are host to poultry farms of various capacities all emptying into Lagos.
The gap between the producer and retailers being wide, it is left open for distributors to take advantage of. Many poultry farm owners are not involved in merchandising while the retailers are always at home in their business premises waiting for the distributors to bring the products to their sales outlet.

Recently, I went around Lagos state in search of Eggs in commercial quantity. Many farms i visited do not have the capacity to produce large quantity of Eggs daily. From my personal findings, the demand is greater than the supply. This accounts for the Cash and Carry status in Egg transactions. It is mind blowing to identify a product in Nigeria that its buyers pay instantly at the point of supply and Egg is it. This offers the product a near scarce tag. There is a new trend in sourcing Eggs today. Many producers offer crates of unsorted eggs to the bulk buyers. And that's it.

I also meet a lot of people who are engaged in Egg distribution. They hardly satisfy their client base when lots of other logistics are taken into consideration. However as it is a product with high demand, the seemingly small margin accruing from a crate sold evolves into something tangible when it is embarked on large scale. Many people are involved in the distribution operating with their own idea and serving their own niche market.

The story of a young woman, a mother of three painted an interesting picture. She does both retailing and distribution of Egg in a suburb in Surulere Lagos. She operates from her house with a capital of N120,000.00 (one hundred and twenty thousand naira). For her, her supplier(s) brings an average of 200 crates for her twice weekly. Her business area are those around her vicinity only for the fact that is where her leg work can get her to. She makes on the average N30 (thirty naira) per crate sold.

Lets do a little calculation, her weekly sales is 400 crates weekly at a retail profit of N30. This she does for the four weeks each month. 400 crates x N30 = N12,000.00 So she makes a profit of N12,000.00 weekly. Now, N12,000.00 x 4 = N48,000.00 thus, from an investment of N120,000.00, she makes a profit of N48,000.00 monthly. The Return On Investment is quite high and amazing. According to the lady, the business use to be quite lucrative years ago when she sells to retailers at a profit margin of N80-N100 about three years ago although the supply was quite meager and irregular.

This is not all there is. I equally meet the sales force of Animal Care, the proud owners of Funtuna branded eggs and they were awesome. With their branded delivery van and packaged eggs, they are serving a niche. The bulk sellers who own large shops cannot be swept aside, they source from different farms, bring it to central sales point and serve their clients from their shops. There are also lots of young school leavers who are adding strength to the business by serving many retail shops on daily bases with their little cars.

For many who wants to venture into the business, there are many uncharted areas. Many farms are in remote areas and they have a great need for distributors or bulk buyers. Your ability to locate them creates the much desired business for you. You will have an advantage if you will be a bit strategic even when your capital is small. For example, if you have a vehicle and about N200,000.00 {two hundred thousand naira} only, you can make a mark. All you will do is to move in deeper into the hinterlands, buy the quantity of eggs you want and sell them in the towns. Vis this approach, you will be comfortable to dispose each crate of egg above the profit price of N70.00

The goldmine today in the business is occasioned by the increasing population in major cities. The bakers are consuming it at an alarming rate-they must maintain the quality of their confectioneries to remain in business. Three group of egg consumers that baffled me in my findings were those preparing Indomie Noddles by the roadsides especially near busy bus stops at night and over crowded streets, the Togo women popularly referred to "Agonyi'' women and toast bread makers seen around various private and public offices. Any person dealing with these people as their suppliers are bound to smile to banks daily. These class of egg clients are mostly found in densely populated neighborhood in the cities.

With an investment of N300,000.00 (three hundred thousand) you can become a visible player in egg distribution. You can register with farms like Obasanjo Farms or Animal Care and source your products from them. Your most difficult job is to hit the streets and sign up retailers, end users or cottage industries who will be your preferred clients and the business is up and running. With N300,000.00 you can source about 400 crates of Egg twice weekly. At the profit margin of N30 per crate sold, that will offer you a whooping N96,000.00 profit monthly with lots of room for increasing your bottom line.

Egg distribution may be your gateway to a steady source of income or even an extra source. The choice is yours.

From Start-Ups Business School - Researcher and business writers.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
please, help a brother! i desperately need a source of income as i have just been recently relieved of my appointment. i reside in gwagwa in abuja and think this business will be good around here. leyemok@gmail.com. thank you sir.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Thank you.
TOPAI7:
Thanks for wonderful write-ups. You are an inspiration to many.
God bless you.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Your loss of job is regretted.
The Egg Distribution is a good one but ''being desperate'' will never be the best idea to solve the challenge.

If you can take a little of your time and read through the content of this thread, you will have access to my personal experience in the business. I bet you, the business is worth the time. The money will not come in one swoop but i guarantee your smiling to the bank weekly if you can do your home work well.

Action route:
+ look around your environment and get ''raw'' information about the demand of the item
+ start small but think big
+ there is a lot of work to do in sales and management, get down low and get it done
+ You make your profit when you buy and not when you sell - hope you get this right
+ marketing is the hardest thing to do not funding
+ you MUST learn how to sort eggs and do it with distinction
+ 10 outlets that demands 10 crates weekly is your target to start with, do it and you are smiling.

otingy:
please, help a brother! i desperately need a source of income as i have just been recently relieved of my appointment. i reside in gwagwa in abuja and think this business will be good around here. leyemok@gmail.com. thank you sir.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
My attention was called few hours ago on conflicting percentage profit margins i posted on this thread - 10% and 7% respectively.
Both of there are correct.
It depends on how you take on the business - as a distributor, reseller to end users or a combination of both.
Secondly, it depends on your environment and season.

Few weeks back, September to be precise, making above 10% profit per crate sold was normal but now it has reduced.
Do your calculations very well and you can easily beat such mark.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Have you thought of having some sales post in town?

I just remembered the then slogan of UBA - the Red shops comes to mind.

You can strike a deal with some people who own outlets in some junctions or even get a spot on your own.
Research has shown that such sales points are fertile grounds for egg distribution.

In such points, you can sell about 15 crates weekly @ the profit margin of N200 each. Some sales girls who are off school can be employed at such points at a stipend of N5000 monthly.

Think about it.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
I meet with a young man today and he shared his plans about the egg distribution with me.
I must confess, Nigerians are really thinking but for funds!

When your dreams are too big when compared to your resources, do not quit.
Once there is a will, there will surely come a way.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by eaglevirus: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
I need prices and supplier for transparent egg crates at bulk rate, any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by eaglevirus: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
I need prices and bulk supply of transparent plastic egg crates, any help will be highly appreciated. whatsapp me 08032627648 or idyette@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok.

eaglevirus:
I need prices and bulk supply of transparent plastic egg crates, any help will be highly appreciated. whatsapp me 08032627648 or idyette@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
.........................................10 more people who can take 50 crates of weekly needed.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Globaby01: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Blackkie post=37747425]Having a poultry farm is taking a bigger responsibility, it takes a lot. If that is in your
plan, you MUST seek advice from current farm owners who are successful. Do not work with MERE visibility studies.
I will suggest you start the journey via Egg Distribution. From there you will get to know the tricks and trends of what insiders do. Since i went into the business, i have LEARNT a lot about poultry business and same will be adequate for you also.
I can link you with a farmer at Lusada in Ogun state for details.

[/quote
pls. am. interested in knowing. farmers in ota, lusada because i live at Chelsea area off. idiroko road. my email is glowtpride011@yahoo.com. thank you sir
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Globaby01 post=39994272][/quote]

I sent you a mail.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
I got the shock of my life over the weekend.

E get as the whole thing be but any how any how, we must share this information.

On saturday, i went to collect my balance from some of my clients. A young woman with three kids made a wonderful offer to me while owing me N17,400.00
Simple and short, she asked me to take her to bed and gradually for get the credit offered to her. I had to pretend as if i never understood what she meant, and she went on to tell me how the whole arrangement will work out.

What an offer!
I had to ''cook'' up another story of cheaper supply rates for clients like her starting next month. It worked like magic as she handed the debt to me with the expectation to make a kill soonest.

Ladies and gentlemen, this kind of offer can come to you any day in the nearest future.
I am even advised by many with whom i have shared this story to be extra careful for the fact that some business people use ''Jazz'' most times.

Be careful.
Only the good Lord can help you in such situations.

As for the woman, from now its cash and carry if i will visit her shop.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Update on the transparent crates:-

I can authoritatively repeat that this item is imported in a greater quantity.
Due to the demand for eggs, it is also scarce being an item in the value chain.

I got the following quotation from a contact -all dozen price:-
* By 6 - 600
* By 12 - 1000
* By 15 - 1200
* By 30 - 1900
His contact is - 08059776825.

Also, another dealer told me that i can get it from Animal Care office at Iyana-Ipaja. According to her the office is somewhere within the vicinity under the bridge.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
The seminar will hold on ....................................................
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bolexy1: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello, sent u a text

Blackkie:
The seminar will hold on ....................................................
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mark it :-
28 November, 2015
Venue : Finnicky Restaurant, Kilo Bus Stop, Aguda Surulere.
Time : 9am - NOT AFRICAN TIME.

NB.
This will take some seating fee as the venue is a restaurant and not my seating room. Make available some change to take care of it. N1,000.00 [one thousand naira] only.
In 2 hours, i believe we will be done.
You have to be seated on time. My phone will be off once the class commences.

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
The MODs moved this thread from Investment to Business - good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
In this seminar, some hidden calculations that gives investors edge in the business will be unveiled.
Think about the almighty SORTING of eggs and the hidden goldmine in selling with transparent crates of 6, 12 and 15.

This information session will be of great gain to a lot of people in the animal farm food chain.
Crate dealers, farm owners, haulage investors, printers, marketers et al.

This seminar may be that break you need.
Be there!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sirmuell(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good day everyone my name is Samuel and I reside in Abuja, after reading all these I would seriously love to venture into this like seriously but a major challenge right now isn't even the funding because I have that set aside already but the issue is transportation because we all know how Abuja is for those of us living here so will like to partner with any abuja residing individual with a passion for egg supply and distributions, I have my source marked out already and there are lotta demands across abuja as well too, if you've got a means of transportation then let's partner together my contact is 08056488303.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abuja is a long distance from Lagos where i am.
The ''movement'' issue is one of the biggest challenges facing the business but never unsolvable.

What kind of clients do you have in Abuja?
Distributors, shop owners or supermarkets?

May be you need to start with those in your very nearest neighbourhood. From my knowledge, they will be a good start.
I believe your source is bankable also.

Sirmuell:
Good day everyone my name is Samuel and I reside in Abuja, after reading all these I would seriously love to venture into this like seriously but a major challenge right now isn't even the funding because I have that set aside already but the issue is transportation because we all know how Abuja is for those of us living here so will like to partner with any abuja residing individual with a passion for egg supply and distributions, I have my source marked out already and there are lotta demands across abuja as well too, if you've got a means of transportation then let's partner together my contact is 08056488303.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Hello!

The seminar has been shifted please.
I found out that 28th November, 2015 is the last Saturday of the month thus the mandatory ''Clean Up'' exercise.

And from experience, things do not start working normal on such days until 12 noon.

I humbly ask that we look up to 5th December 2015.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by takleboy(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Blackkie:
Hello!

The seminar has been shifted please.
I found out that 28th November, 2015 is the last Saturday of the month thus the mandatory ''Clean Up'' exercise.

And from experience, things do not start working normal on such days until 12 noon.

I humbly ask that we look up to 5th December 2015.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Good
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Jowonloju(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
My first time of seeing this information. the build up is fantastic. your type of person is rare. Blackkie Weldon.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its been wonderful commenting on this thread!
It has been four months now. The knowledge is beyond compare. Not is it the whole venture revealing, it has been bringing in the needed cash.

For many who will nurse the idea of venturing into egg distribution, it's worth it.
For many who asked for in-depth information about the idea - i can say that the whole information is in this thread. However, for the benefit of those who will want it in an e-book, i am gradually rounding off the work. It will be available after the festivities.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
As the Christmas day draws nearer, another bout of scarcity season knocks harder like the harmattan.
If you have any link with any farm, hold on to it as much as you can.

This season of scarcity is occasioned by the huge sales of layers for the December ''rice and stew''.
However, the main effect will be visible come January and February - its all about bumper sales for the right egg dealer.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
The poultry value chain is more than selling eggs and chickens.
Recently, i observed that the issue of transporting the eggs and chickens from remote areas to the main city where consumption is high is even more lucrative. Yes it is.
Vehicles like Space Wagon, Sienna, Buses of all kinds are wonderful tools in the business that brings in unimaginable income. Just yesterday, i have to cough out N40 per crate of egg. Just do the maths when you moved a meager 500 crates in this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.