Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures (11418 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ok kinda like ur styles nd ur reply grin...u should go model
lol... Thanks
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by 30secs(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dude... WTF!!!
Oya na you get swag pass for NL... Wetin dat one give you?
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by 30secs(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:
People like this scare me.

It's not the look,it's his dress sense.Childish!

Pls don't be offended by my post.
Aunty Daisy e don do.. Must you repeat same comment 5times?
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
tombravo:
I'll still prefer my Ankara, suit, shirts and Jean trousers to most of your clothes. They don't fade with time
Smiles, that's your style..... Live and let live
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aroboi:
Thers a drop of swag in ur blood.
lol.. Funny
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
edorhe14:
Why in God's holy name will u want to come out and talk about Swag?
Of all places Nairaland?
Are u that Naive?
Pple that have Swag don't even say it other pple say it for em...
U have to be skooled boi...Cos frankly u ain't got no kloo...
With ur One five Shirt...
U dey match color anyhow.
If u enter the wrong hood...U go hail...
Na boxers u go take go house #Justsaying
#Growupson
. Bro, why hating :-/ :-/ .. All my accessories are quite expensive.. I go for the best
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
damilareoye:
says who? I can't... you are cute.
Smiles , thanks Bro
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by DaisyII: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
30secs:
Aunty Daisy e don do.. Must you repeat same comment 5times?

i sure don't have d tym to do that...twaz d netwrk.i discoverd bt i didn't want to delete dem.
Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
marieolae:
Lmao
Y'all should give him credit for trying at least grin
Hahaha .. Marie baby..... Actually am the best dressed in my hood... I think am just there.... Its easy not to combine those colours... Ask NaijaBoi ..lol.. He knows the game...... Plus my Expensive Timberland shoes....... Am a boss not a learner.....lol... Meanwhile, Please try and pray for me... I have an exam on friday (post utme) Unn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
xp17:
nice outfits. I like your blue pair of shoe cool I've actually been thinking lately to get me something like that.
Thanks Bro... Its sold at 9k...
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
iamtomi:
all d money yua using to buy all dis shoes sef.... angry
.. That's what I love doing.... They are quite expensive though
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
lilmax:
Teenager
20yrs no be moi moi
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by hooged: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
1995 to 2015, 20 years... Well you are of age. Gaj

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
merit12:
Yes he has swag for real but this days n.a. useless today them dey create op are you black?
lol.. Am dark
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
calling 12k timbz a real one is like calling yourself a professor.... What is swag? Wearing different colors as if you are lobbying for ur school inter-house sport...dude have you checked your waec result sha? Ur dress sense is a sorry Case....
Lol.. Bro stop hating... You na Ancient guy... Swerve
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
can he spend so much on his career
undecided
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
op u garrit!! cheesy cute u!
Smiles, Thanks for the compliment.... I knew you love stuffs like this.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
ebamma:
Hmmm,

Why you come dey pose like apprentice slowpoke?
...lol.. You are feeling the Nigga
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
Lol.. Bro stop hating... You na Ancient guy... Swerve
I should stop hating on what exactly?
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
ebamma:
12k gini,

What you are wearing there is not timberland but TimABAland and here in aba it only cost 3k
... Am in Onitsha... Nwa afo Anambra... Its sold at 12k and 9k.. It depends.... I can spot a fake Tim at first site
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
wordbank:
Time flies... I was in his shoes but today shiit is different Guys make una no kill am before hin time grin
Laughs
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
but why are all ur pix 'touched'? u no fit upload raw pix with no filter or additional color
hmmmmmm.... Background issue
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
Smiles, Thanks for the compliment.... I knew you love stuffs like this.
Dont mind the bad belles,ur dress sense is okay!btw r u a dancer? grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
gimakon:
Boys spending last card to impress ladies, only a stup*id high school leaver would die for your dressing, not gonna be surprised u live in shomolu.

Simple dressing man. Don't make people rag tag you for sh*it, Damn it.
Ok. Ancient dude
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
Smiles, that's your style..... Live and let live

Yeah bro. I love your dress sense tho.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
see this local abokki girl. what does abdulahi ur bf wear??
Lwkmd WICKED cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
10k for my side...onitsha
I stay in Ontsha as well... I bought the blue tim at 9k and the Red at 12k ... I reside at Venn road south
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:
People like this scare me.

It's not the look,it's his dress sense.Childish!

Pls don't be offended by my post.
Its not your fault... One man's meat is another mans poison.... Thanks
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Empty vessels make d loudest noise.
Lol, your Bf is Emptier... That's if you have grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by hollowpot15684(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is what happen when you feel depressed and fortunately u got the dress of ur fantasy from childhood...
And u later feel like u own nairaland.

Well ladies say they prefer suit of ur junk so I prefer that too.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
30secs:
Dude... WTF!!!
Oya na you get swag pass for NL... Wetin dat one give you?
Admit at least tongue
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
I should stop hating on what exactly?
Live and let live Biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.