Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures (11423 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by kullozone(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Don't trust any GIRL beefing this dude...they secretly trippin for him.I know them...

dude's cool tho...clean stuffz.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Vivly:

Lol. But you have money for swag. One day, you'll look back at all these and laugh. Just hope you outgrow childhood sooner than later. Enjoy! You only live once so make the best out of it or what looks like the best.
Lol
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
kuuljay:
op is a handsome young man who gat the swag for real.i have siblings like him who will almost cry over the phone for money to buy text books, but when ever I stumble on these guys and see and compare what they are wearing with mine, life go just tire me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha... Correct guy.. grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
sinestro24:

seriously? but you dey buy 12k tims and 7k jordans.
like i said priority matters
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Carry on boy, notin do u.
Thanks dear.... Correct babe cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by baggy4luv(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Port Harcourt boy...I loose u from any hold of small pickinism
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
baggy4luv:
Port Harcourt boy...I loose u from any hold of small pickinism
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / Domestic Violence And Relationships / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.