Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures (11420 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by xp17(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
Thanks Bro... Its sold at 9k...
what's the brand ?
Eniqurl:
Empty vessels make d loudest noise.
you really thought it was smart to come up here to start up an altercation with the op?
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
BiggyB242:
People are on nairaland for different reasons yours na swag some are for the number of likes lol well let's leave this trend for the underage. Of to the job/vacancies section. When y'al are grown folks you will come to understand life .
Cool... My life
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Maamin(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
First of all Op your dressing sense are tight, completely swagged-out, I concur to that as a fashion designer..i only wonder why so many hateful comments on this guy's thread most especially some of you ladies calling him a kid because of his dressing sense..but even Wizkid and Davido also dress like this na! If they show up today you will be the first to open your legs for them, they wont appear to be kids within a twinkle of an eye..nawa O! I believe Op swept them all up with his swagg thats why lol! and many of you sound very jealous and intimidated jaré.

Anyway @Op keep it up, do your time, live life, and always be smart (academically I mean) all the best in your exam!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by lolu007(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
... 12k bro.. Real Tim
lol that's some fake sh!t real tims cost 23k and above
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
lol.. Thanks, here comes my face
henhen,now u look swaggalicious and responsible
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by hollowpot15684(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
... Na Ladies dey move you...lol..dummy

I'm the ladies man, and u re d Mofo who is angry cos dey aint feeling ur expensive shit.

U don't need to dress expensive to look good.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by edorhe14(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
. Bro, why hating :-/ :-/ .. All my accessories are quite expensive.. I go for the best
Hating?? Hmm...Dude I don't hate...Just saying my mind #Facts
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2015
op u are swaggalicious jor.no mind dem badbelle ppl 4 here cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by coobboy(m): 3:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:
Am not short.. Am up to 5.9 inches
No you are not, you look 5'7

But i obey the swag.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by fanficgirl(f): 4:38am On Aug 12, 2015
S W A G grin
Secretly
We
Are
Gay
Yes Op you have plenty of Swag! You ooze it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:
First of all Op your dressing sense are tight, completely swagged-out, I concur to that as a fashion designer..i only wonder why so many hateful comments on this guy's thread most especially some of you ladies calling him a kid because of his dressing sense..but even Wizkid and Davido also dress like this na! If they show up today you will be the first to open your legs for them, they wont appear to be kids within a twinkle of an eye..nawa O! I believe Op swept them all up with his swagg thats why lol! and many of you sound very jealous and intimidated jaré.

Anyway @Op keep it up, do your time, live life, and always be smart (academically I mean) all the best in your exam!
.... The best comment ever... Guy, you are a correct guy... And thanks for the exam wishes cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2015
lolu007:
lol that's some fake sh!t real tims cost 23k and above
:O .... Those ones are meant for celebrities... cheesy Am a still a student... Just a matter of time, I shall get there...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
henhen,now u look swaggalicious and responsible
hahaha.. Thanks bro
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2015
hollowpot15684:

I'm the ladies man, and u re d Mofo who is angry cos dey aint feeling ur expensive shit.

U don't need to dress expensive to look good.
So you are now passing judgement because of the comments you read here.... Well I have received more than 20pms from Nairaland ladies since I uploaded those.... grin ... Now believe me at your own peril cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2015
edorhe14:
Hating?? Hmm...Dude I don't hate...Just saying my mind #Facts
well.. My life
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2015
lefulefu:
op u are swaggalicious jor.no mind dem badbelle ppl 4 here cheesy
cool .. Lol.. I think some guys just felt intimidated cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2015
coobboy:
No you are not, you look 5'7
But i obey the swag.
... Lol.. 5'7 is still Average not short... Thanks bro cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by imsuboi(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:
Dig it
Carry your body odor back to 2go. Little fool. undecided
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2015
fanficgirl:
S W A G grin
Secretly
We
Are
Gay
Yes Op you have plenty of Swag! You ooze it.

Dear, The last thing I would indulge in is gayism...... Never... Am ladies inclined cool Thanks anyway
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:

Hahaha .. Marie baby..... Actually am the best dressed in my hood... I think am just there.... Its easy not to combine those colours... Ask NaijaBoi ..lol.. He knows the game...... Plus my Expensive Timberland shoes....... Am a boss not a learner.....lol... Meanwhile, Please try and pray for me... I have an exam on friday (post utme) Unn cheesy
Bro Sure you've gat the swag.. But one thing u should know... You can't attract any sensible lady with this kinda dressing... U are too flashy- and ur accessories look cheap..they are actually.. Why don't you try something with less Primary colors-(yellow-etc) and see how u gonna look, I know u will come at me for this I just typed.. because the truth people don't subscribe to. U prefer to be mumulized like those pple above me....u aint swaggy if u aint having something upstairs too... Goodluck on your exam....
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

showing ur face will add cuteness to ur swag..
like ur dress combo anyway
his face can actually dis-organise his dressing if you know what I mean..
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by hollowpot15684(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:

So you are now passing judgement because of the comments you read here.... Well I have received more than 20pms from Nairaland ladies since I uploaded those.... grin ... Now believe me at your own peril cheesy

Ahahahaha...good fr u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:
20yrs no be moi moi

@ 20 i was in 2nd year, you just want write post ume and you dey form swagged up boys..

Priorities bro
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Bro Sure you've gat the swag.. But one thing u should know... You can't attract any sensible lady with this kinda dressing... U are too flashy- and ur accessories look cheap..they are actually.. Why don't you try something with less Primary colors-(yellow-etc) and see how u gonna look, I know u will come at me for this I just typed.. because the truth people don't subscribe to. U prefer to be mumulized like those pple above me....u aint swaggy if u aint having something upstairs too... Goodluck on your exam....
guy, I have being in this game for long... I just uploaded my few pictures .... I dress to kill bro.. I know the game... Your opinion though... And my accessories are quite expensive please..
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
sinestro24:

@ 20 i was in 2nd year, you just want write post ume and you dey form swagged up boys..

Priorities bro
Wow cool... Education is all about money.. Bro na condition...
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Gwt a life dumbf00l and stop stealing to impressss....

Think about your future you #NFA
CUM4WHAT ? - CUM4KIDS
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Vivly(f): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:

Lol. But you have money for swag. One day, you'll look back at all these and laugh. Just hope you outgrow childhood sooner than later. Enjoy! You only live once so make the best out of it or what looks like the best.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by kuuljay(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2015
op is a handsome young man who gat the swag for real.i have siblings like him who will almost cry over the phone for money to buy text books, but when ever I stumble on these guys and see and compare what they are wearing with mine, life go just tire me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Francis95:

seriously? but you dey buy 12k tims and 7k jordans.

like i said priority matters
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Carry on boy, notin do u.
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by AmakaDNB(f): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
You need growth hormone op
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by rosy4u(f): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
cool swag .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.