Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,249 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures (11422 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Eniqurl(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
Lol, your Bf is Emptier... That's if you have grin
Wow, you're even dumber than you look. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dont mind the bad belles,ur dress sense is okay!btw r u a dancer? grin
I no send them shaa.. Actually, am not a professional dancer... Buh I can dance very well... My popsy dey fear me sef cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
tombravo:

Yeah bro. I love your dress sense tho.
Now you talking... Thanks G
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Dekatron(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op, una sign deal with pic mix?

Your uncle na pic mix developer?

Why the editing, are you a learner? undecided
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
I no send them shaa.. Actually, am not a professional dancer... Buh I can dance very well... My popsy dey fear me sef cheesy
fear u?but y? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
hollowpot15684:
This is what happen when you feel depressed and fortunately u got the dress of ur fantasy from childhood...
And u later feel like u own nairaland.

Well ladies say they prefer suit of ur junk so I prefer that too.
... Na Ladies dey move you...lol..dummy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Wow, you're even dumber than you look. cheesy
lol.. Go behind me...I don't have the energy to beef now.. Got so many things on my mind
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by ebamma(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
fear you gini?,

My guy, I now know your problem,

How many igbo you smoke before you start create this thread?
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
iamtomi:
all d money yua using to buy all dis shoes sef.... angry
I wonder o!grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
ebamma:
12k gini,

What you are wearing there is not timberland but TimABAland and here in aba it only cost 3k
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by afolwalex20(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
U look great OP..

Kinda like ur humble replies!
If na me ehn??....

+
Of all d girls condemning u, only 1 looks good.. #fact
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
fear u?but y? cheesy
on one occasion like that, I pulled off my shirt on stage.. Unfortunately, he also came to the occassion and I didn't even know... I got back home and found a serious koboko on the table waiting for me.. Then I knew I was in deep trouble ... cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by iamtomi(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
.. That's what I love doing.... They are quite expensive though
lol..did i ask u to tell me if they are expensive? ??
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Eniqurl(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
lol.. Go behind me...I don't have the energy to beef now.. Got so many things on my mind
Lol many things like tongue
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by marieolae(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmm okay grin
Imma pray for you!
Francis95:

Hahaha .. Marie baby..... Actually am the best dressed in my hood... I think am just there.... Its easy not to combine those colours... Ask NaijaBoi ..lol.. He knows the game...... Plus my Expensive Timberland shoes....... Am a boss not a learner.....lol... Meanwhile, Please try and pray for me... I have an exam on friday (post utme) Unn cheesy
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
afolwalex20:
U look great OP..

Kinda like ur humble replies!
If na me ehn??....

+
Of all d girls condemning u, only 1 looks good.. #fact
Lwkmd...guy, you wicked o.. Who get time to look at their dp self...
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:

Hahaha .. Marie baby..... Actually am the best dressed in my hood... I think am just there.... Its easy not to combine those colours... Ask NaijaBoi ..lol.. He knows the game...... Plus my Expensive Timberland shoes....... Am a boss not a learner.....lol... Meanwhile, Please try and pray for me... I have an exam on friday (post utme) Unn cheesy
So, you even have exam on Friday and you are here talking about swag? grin grin..and even soliciting for prayers from "Bishop" marieolae grin without dropping offering grin
Anyway, I now understand better, what exactly is going on here. Here...you are hoping to gain admission into UNN...and planning to "burst d head" of those UNN chics...with your swag grin. and you want us to confirm to you if the swag is tight, isn't it? grin, Ok, your swag is tight...carry go my boy, nothing do you at all grin...UNN chics are in trouble...da swag general is coming for them! grin You are gon finish those children grin grin when they see those your shoes ehnn, in fact, lemme stop here grin grin. Emmm, but take it easy sha. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by marieolae(f): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lmaoo
Take it easy on him
He's young and living life grin
EmmaFantastic:

So, you even have exam on Friday and you are here talking about swag? grin grin..and even soliciting for prayers from "Bishop" marieolae grin without dropping offering grin
Anyway, I now understand better, what exactly is going on here. Here...you are hoping to gain admission into UNN...and planning to "burst d head" of those UNN chics...with your swag grin. and you want us to confirm to you if the swag is tight, isn't it? grin, Ok, your swag is tight...carry go my boy, nothing do you at all grin...UNN chics are in trouble...da swag general is coming for them! grin You are gon finish those children grin grin when they see those your shoes ehnn, in fact, lemme stop here grin grin. Emmm, but take it easy sha. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
iamtomi:
lol..did i ask u to tell me if they are expensive? ??
cool
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Lol many things like tongue
Unn Post utme Exam cool
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by MistarT(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis....... Francis when u eventually get deflowered by having a cgpa you'll know what's up and who's up, don't forget you need to start channelling your strength and vigour to more important issues, you can dress good without trying to be loud, well you're still growing up. BE YOURSELF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
marieolae:
hmm okay grin Imma pray for you!
Correct babe.. Thanks
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Kaybeeeee(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
u got swag bt bad pose,y always looking at d ground
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Eniqurl(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
Unn Post utme Exam cool
Hmm break a leg! Better read well if not undecided tongue
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
marieolae:
Lmaoo
Take it easy on him
He's young and living life grin
Ok. But if he fails that exam on friday! Anyway, thank God that my able "bishop" is praying for him sha grin
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

hahahah... Chai... Lemme secure the admission first naw cool
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
MistarT:
Francis....... Francis when u eventually get deflowered by having a cgpa you'll know what's up and who's up, don't forget you need to start channelling your strength and vigour to more important issues, you can dress good without trying to be loud, well you're still growing up. BE YOURSELF!!!!
.... Smiles... Thanks bro..
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
u got swag bt bad pose,y always looking at d ground
That kinda pose style makes me look a lil bit senior cool
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Hmm break a leg! Better read well if not undecided tongue
Am really working on it.... With God / Allah/ Chineke all things are possible. tongue
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Francis95:
That kinda pose style makes me look a lil bit senior cool

showing ur face will add cuteness to ur swag..
like ur dress combo anyway
Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Francis95(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
showing ur face will add cuteness to ur swag.. like ur dress combo anyway
lol.. Thanks, here comes my face

Re: Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
People are on nairaland for different reasons yours na swag some are for the number of likes lol well let's leave this trend for the underage. Of to the job/vacancies section. When y'al are grown folks you will come to understand life .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Domestic Violence And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.