Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. (34247 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Ladies!!! 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by menxer: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2015
ladies that have the temerity to do the listed are the ones we call "mma Ino" aka "runs girl"grin. that's why they marry the best guys in town.

you expect my praise team leader to hunt for a man in a jazz joint? even if na church jazz event she won't blink at the guy, talk less of walk across the hall to say "hi", else she would have married since.

OP urs is the ideal list, am still looking for the formula to calculate the percentage of Naija ladies that would practice it. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by gp6liveth(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2015
I think Number 6 is what makes most women to still remain single. Some men may want to seen the body signal before aporoaching a woman or may not have much courage because of the fear of been snubbed. So I think women sometimes should take advantage of number 6.

Its a nice piece of writeup.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2015
pbs4real:
u dnt bliv moi?sad u tink otherwise too

grin grin

A beariful morning to you!
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by chichriso: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice writeup

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by deiikonac(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2015
or Perfect #bridalshower Night-ropes #embroidery and blissful #9ijawedding http://stitchesandinknigeria..com/2015/08/monogramming-on-wedding-and-bridal.html

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Ybnm4life(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Op, I didn't see the part where you tell this girls of nowadays to be an Asset and Not a Liability... Mr right loves someone who is industrous abd hardworking which most girls are not...

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2015
safarigirl:
which bf? I never even get bf. There's a dearth of sensible men in Nigeria so I don't do 'relationships' or whatever you guys now call casual sex. If you're only there to kpansh, you'll end up drained and miserable.
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Happiness87(f): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2015
the prophesy in the bible will soon come to pass, women hunting men.

ladies pls don't ask men out in the wrong places, eg clubs, most of the men there are womanizers, and will only see you as one night stand material.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by onoerime: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2015
God did instruct women to look for husbands. Marriage is purely God's favour. It is the duty of the man to seek for a wife
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2015
safarigirl:
falling for material things is same as falling for physical qualities(which is what guys fall for). You who says you want a girl with a butt like toolz are no different from the girl who wants a man with Otedola's kind of money; you're both superficial beings. Personality and character should supercede that, but since you want a Kim K chic, be ready to have some Kanye cash
That means I am buying the butts and asses.What is the different with an olosho?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2015
safarigirl:
which bf? I never even get bf. There's a dearth of sensible men in Nigeria so I don't do 'relationships' or whatever you guys now call casual sex. If you're only there to kpansh, you'll end up drained and miserable.
Shey you never kpansh before?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by adahgold(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Well said..
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by yanabasee(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
Stop reading these pointless lists and start actively looking for him. undecided
Really pointless!...
@OP, you contradicting ur points... Be urself n at the same time search for him and go to places u'd find ur mr right like jazz bar? What if the day u hit the jazz bar and u meet with somebdy there and it happens to be a hiphop freak that his jazz freak friend compelled him to come have fun with him? And u'll still meet the wrong guy!
Look.... There isn't any MR RIGHT... Simple truth is get any man... Ensure that he loves you, then use ur woman power, strength and prowess to make him more outstanding.. You can meet an illiterate and if he loves u, u can persuade him to be educated and he'll go to school and become somfin great...
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Youngpo413: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
sonofananimal:

STILL SAME OLD SAME OLD.
NAIJA WOMEN WILL NEVER DO ALL THIS THINGS. UNLESS YOU ARE A DANGOTE .

That's why there are still single at 35
don't mind the b!tches,most of them will remain single for life.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
don't mind the b!tches,most of them will remain single for life.
MY BOSS, I'm TELLING YOU!

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by fromacho: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
zealot4me:

frustrated fowl!

Babe, why the insult na? Instead of teaching him, you are insulting him..lolzzz
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
nikkypearl:

Dear Nairaland Babes,

While many single women truly enjoy living the single life, others are ready to find Mr. Right and begin a new chapter in the story of their lives.

For all of you single women, here are 7 strategies for meeting Mr. Right.

1. Don’t Wait for Him to Come to You

Although it would be nice, it’s highly unlikely that a gorgeous, well-mannered, high-paid and sensitive man is going to knock on your door in the next few seconds and introduce himself to you. If you want to find that man, you’re going to have to get out there and look for him! Don’t expect too much right away, but put yourself in a position to meet people and get to know them.

2. Expect to Fall Short a Few Times

When you’re out there meeting guys and getting to know them, chances are you will meet a few that aren’t right for you. This can often lead to disappointment. All single women should understand that this isn’t failure – its one step closer to Mr. Right. Don’t expect to find your soul mate on the first night – it will most likely take some time. Expect to fall short a few times and don’t be too disappointed when you do.

3. Spend Some Time Thinking about What You Want

When you’re searching for Mr. Right, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. While you’ve probably already spent some time considering Mr. Right’s physical attributes, what would he enjoy? What would his favorite kind of music be? Is he a funny guy?

When you think about the things he would enjoy or appreciate, you may determine where to find him. Perhaps your Mr. Right is a fan of jazz – maybe visiting some cozy jazz clubs would lead you to him. By knowing what you’re looking for, you’ll determine how to find him.

4. Work on Your Confidence

If you are a single women with low self confidence, you’re going to have a difficult time meeting anyone – let alone Mr. Right. Men find women with confidence extremely attractive. Even if you don’t look like a supermodel, be confident with who you are and appear comfortable in your skin. If you accept and love yourself for who you are, so will Mr. Right when you find him!

5. Accentuate What Is Wonderful about You

Most single women — or any women — aren’t 100% happy with their bodies; they may want a smaller butt, plumper lips or longer hair. The truth is that no one is perfect and most men don’t want their women to look like celebrities or supermodels. Every woman is beautiful and you should accentuate what is beautiful and wonderful about you. Men enjoy it when their women look great – but not overdone. Simply play up your best features and stay confident!

6. Don’t Be Afraid to Approach Him

If you’ve had your eye on a hunky guy across the room for a while but he’s not walking over, don’t be afraid to approach him. Read the signs first, of course – he’s looking at you and smiling, there is no woman with him, etc.

When the coast is clear, walk up to him and say hello. Ask him to dance or ask if you can sit down. Introduce yourself, talk a bit, then tell him it was nice to meet him and go back to your chair. The next move will be up to him.

7. Above All – Be Who You Are

You’re staring across the table at a man with the most gorgeous and piercing eyes you’ve ever seen. It’s times like this when it can be easy to compromise who you are in an effort to keep things going forward. While it can be difficult to do, you should always be who you are. Don’t compromise your beliefs, your goals, or yourself at all in an attempt to find Mr. Right. When it truly is Mr. Right, all you will need to be is who you are.

Remember to be patient and realize that he will come along – probably when you least expect it and when you’re in the perfect position to be swept off your feet....

i love this

sooo informative

thanks op!!!
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Bowaley17(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Seen... I give you 2/10.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by kehyndey(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2015
pbs4real:
tok turugrin
I don tok am o.... gringrin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by southcent: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2015
screaming"""buy gala buy gala,sweet sweet gala buy gala
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
fraustratedfowl:
please how do i approach a lady? no insults angry angry angry
can u show me d lady so dt i can tell/show u d best approach to use?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:
Okay, will read when I wake up embarassed
mk i go prepare tea + bread+ fried egg wen i go giv u once u wake up
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

Seriously? A girl told me she seriously like me, and she dey push for something serious and I didn't take her serious.
How do u think I should go about it?
hope afta tellin u how to go abt u u wont cum here asking us how to get in btw her legs? Or ask4 techniques for bring down her pant?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

Seriously? A girl told me she seriously like me, and she dey push for something serious and I didn't take her serious.
How do u think I should go about it?
its so simple, whenever u see her jst say to her '' nne alike ngirigi''.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by adamshuaib(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
hope afta tellin u how to go abt u u wont cum here asking us how to get in btw her legs? Or ask4 techniques for bring down her pant?

Lol, that one na natural instincts
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by victrillion(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Myself am looking for mrs right

www.raycom.ng/fashion
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by adamshuaib(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
its so simple, whenever u see her jst say to her '' nne alike ngirigi''.

Wat does that mean
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
remiotega:
Hmmm.I wulda said nice points but som won't work in dis continent! In Nigeria u approach a guy and d next tin he's tinkin abt is how to straff you,or he sees u as irresponsible

Or

Too forward

Or

An olosho

Or

Shameless

Dey won't value u and mite just keep reminding u with dia actions dat u approached dem first..
95 percent of naija guys can't handle it jor..
its like u hv don dt to 95% of naija guys dt is why u can accurately say dt abi u b statistician?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Obaf16(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Swagt101:
Make I bend if naija babes do dis.... I got this 4 y'all
I did it
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by adamshuaib(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
its like u hv don dt to 95% of naija guys dt is why u can accurately say dt abi u b statistician?

Lol
Seriously true, guys go dey remind u constantly
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
safarigirl:
falling for material things is same as falling for physical qualities(which is what guys fall for). You who says you want a girl with a butt like toolz are no different from the girl who wants a man with Otedola's kind of money; you're both superficial beings. Personality and character should supercede that, but since you want a Kim K chic, be ready to have some Kanye cash
nice one dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.