Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. (34250 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Ladies!!! 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
oya wetin u want mk i tak bribe u?

Your two balls lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Your two balls lipsrsealed
jst dt? Na moni u wan use am do? Wtout dose tins i go b vegetable oooh. Bt i fit giv u cow own since u go lik big balls
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
jst dt? Na moni u wan use am do? Wtout dose tins i go b vegetable oooh. Bt i fit giv u cow own since u go lik big balls

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good you know na money things grin
If I dey find big ones na horse own sure pass grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good you know na money things grin
If I dey find big ones na horse own sure pass grin
no wahala. I go giv u. No b balls u want. So giv me dt location of urs
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jpphilips(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
remiotega:
Hmmm.I wulda said nice points but som won't work in dis continent! In Nigeria u approach a guy and d next tin he's tinkin abt is how to straff you,or he sees u as irresponsible

Or

Too forward

Or

An olosho

Or

Shameless

Dey won't value u and mite just keep reminding u with dia actions dat u approached dem first..
95 percent of naija guys can't handle it jor..

Guess when a Man approaches a woman he doesn't think of strafing her. shallow minds.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by endy4oxide(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olaryeankarh:

ENDORSED!!!! How many bottles of orijin for you? grin grin grin

Bro I go manage 6 bottles.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
safarigirl:
which bf? I never even get bf. There's a dearth of sensible men in Nigeria so I don't do 'relationships' or whatever you guys now call casual sex. If you're only there to kpansh, you'll end up drained and miserable.
lols. U this girl u do chat like a male ...like the way u reason though .
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by pbs4real(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin

A beariful morning to you!
those lips tho grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by nikkypearl(f): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Chigold101:
Coach nikkypearl have you found your Mr Right? Is this how you found him?

Coach am waiting for your answer

Lol !yes i have,unless you want to apply...
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Chigold101(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

Lol !yes i have,unless you want to apply...
sure I wish to apply...

So what's the next step?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols. U this girl u do chat like a male ...like the way u reason though .
how you doing?smiley
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
safarigirl:
how you doing?smiley
sup wiv u.u on bbm? U still rap?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sup wiv u.u on bbm? U still rap?
not on bbm currently. Packed up phone, I still rap kinda
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think the best strategy is patience ....

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
safarigirl:
not on bbm currently. Packed up phone, I still rap kinda
cool. U reside where? We still dy rap o
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
cool. U reside where? We still dy rap o
Abuja
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
safarigirl:
Abuja
no wonder ur mouth like dis
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
no wonder ur mouth like dis
how so?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Obaf16(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Swagt101:
So you wan make I bend truly embarassed Do u now have a Mr. Right undecided
I hv both mr right nd mr left,equation balanced.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
safarigirl:
how so?
u get sharp. Mouth na...u stay around wuse? Wanted cmn there some time ago
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u get sharp. Mouth na...u stay around wuse? Wanted cmn there some time ago
lol, I stay nowhere near Wuse
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
safarigirl:
lol, I stay nowhere near Wuse
so why u not sleeping by dis time?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by remiotega: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
jabojafa:
its like u hv don dt to 95% of naija guys dt is why u can accurately say dt abi u b statistician?
So u hav to die to know dat people die everyday? U hav to b a pros to knw that there ar prstituts? So u really mean I hav to do dat to 95% of guys bfor knowing that...
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so why u not sleeping by dis time?
watching a movie
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by LongPennis(m): 2:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Ovialekhe:
I will follow ur advice.Thank you
Edo woman, you wan settle down ni? Wetin happen to Italian league? lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by fajani(m): 2:57am On Aug 28, 2015
kingobozy:
very insightful. Ladies it's up to you now.
...and if you can't still find Mr Right
lol at d pic
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by fajani(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2015
nikkypearl:

Dear Nairaland Babes,

While many single women truly enjoy living the single life, others are ready to find Mr. Right and begin a new chapter in the story of their lives.

For all of you single women, here are 7 strategies for meeting Mr. Right.

1. Don’t Wait for Him to Come to You

Although it would be nice, it’s highly unlikely that a gorgeous, well-mannered, high-paid and sensitive man is going to knock on your door in the next few seconds and introduce himself to you. If you want to find that man, you’re going to have to get out there and look for him! Don’t expect too much right away, but put yourself in a position to meet people and get to know them.

2. Expect to Fall Short a Few Times

When you’re out there meeting guys and getting to know them, chances are you will meet a few that aren’t right for you. This can often lead to disappointment. All single women should understand that this isn’t failure – its one step closer to Mr. Right. Don’t expect to find your soul mate on the first night – it will most likely take some time. Expect to fall short a few times and don’t be too disappointed when you do.

3. Spend Some Time Thinking about What You Want

When you’re searching for Mr. Right, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. While you’ve probably already spent some time considering Mr. Right’s physical attributes, what would he enjoy? What would his favorite kind of music be? Is he a funny guy?

When you think about the things he would enjoy or appreciate, you may determine where to find him. Perhaps your Mr. Right is a fan of jazz – maybe visiting some cozy jazz clubs would lead you to him. By knowing what you’re looking for, you’ll determine how to find him.

4. Work on Your Confidence

If you are a single women with low self confidence, you’re going to have a difficult time meeting anyone – let alone Mr. Right. Men find women with confidence extremely attractive. Even if you don’t look like a supermodel, be confident with who you are and appear comfortable in your skin. If you accept and love yourself for who you are, so will Mr. Right when you find him!

5. Accentuate What Is Wonderful about You

Most single women — or any women — aren’t 100% happy with their bodies; they may want a smaller butt, plumper lips or longer hair. The truth is that no one is perfect and most men don’t want their women to look like celebrities or supermodels. Every woman is beautiful and you should accentuate what is beautiful and wonderful about you. Men enjoy it when their women look great – but not overdone. Simply play up your best features and stay confident!

6. Don’t Be Afraid to Approach Him

If you’ve had your eye on a hunky guy across the room for a while but he’s not walking over, don’t be afraid to approach him. Read the signs first, of course – he’s looking at you and smiling, there is no woman with him, etc.

When the coast is clear, walk up to him and say hello. Ask him to dance or ask if you can sit down. Introduce yourself, talk a bit, then tell him it was nice to meet him and go back to your chair. The next move will be up to him.

7. Above All – Be Who You Are

You’re staring across the table at a man with the most gorgeous and piercing eyes you’ve ever seen. It’s times like this when it can be easy to compromise who you are in an effort to keep things going forward. While it can be difficult to do, you should always be who you are. Don’t compromise your beliefs, your goals, or yourself at all in an attempt to find Mr. Right. When it truly is Mr. Right, all you will need to be is who you are.

Remember to be patient and realize that he will come along – probably when you least expect it and when you’re in the perfect position to be swept off your feet....
Is that how you find yours, can you practice what you preach or you turn it to other other chicks
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by fajani(m): 3:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Follow the op at ur own peril
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
safarigirl:
watching a movie
wats d name of d movie?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wats d name of d movie?
Half of a Yellow Sun
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
safarigirl:
Half of a Yellow Sun
heard d movie was below par to the book itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.