Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. (34249 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Ladies!!! 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Swagt101(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Obaf16:
I did it
So you wan make I bend truly embarassed Do u now have a Mr. Right undecided
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

Wat does that mean
if d girl na ibo girl she go undastnd.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
nikkypearl:

Dear Nairaland Babes,

While many single women truly enjoy living the single life, others are ready to find Mr. Right and begin a new chapter in the story of their lives.

For all of you single women, here are 7 strategies for meeting Mr. Right.

1. Don’t Wait for Him to Come to You

Although it would be nice, it’s highly unlikely that a gorgeous, well-mannered, high-paid and sensitive man is going to knock on your door in the next few seconds and introduce himself to you. If you want to find that man, you’re going to have to get out there and look for him! Don’t expect too much right away, but put yourself in a position to meet people and get to know them.

2. Expect to Fall Short a Few Times

When you’re out there meeting guys and getting to know them, chances are you will meet a few that aren’t right for you. This can often lead to disappointment. All single women should understand that this isn’t failure – its one step closer to Mr. Right. Don’t expect to find your soul mate on the first night – it will most likely take some time. Expect to fall short a few times and don’t be too disappointed when you do.

3. Spend Some Time Thinking about What You Want

When you’re searching for Mr. Right, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. While you’ve probably already spent some time considering Mr. Right’s physical attributes, what would he enjoy? What would his favorite kind of music be? Is he a funny guy?

When you think about the things he would enjoy or appreciate, you may determine where to find him. Perhaps your Mr. Right is a fan of jazz – maybe visiting some cozy jazz clubs would lead you to him. By knowing what you’re looking for, you’ll determine how to find him.

4. Work on Your Confidence

If you are a single women with low self confidence, you’re going to have a difficult time meeting anyone – let alone Mr. Right. Men find women with confidence extremely attractive. Even if you don’t look like a supermodel, be confident with who you are and appear comfortable in your skin. If you accept and love yourself for who you are, so will Mr. Right when you find him!

5. Accentuate What Is Wonderful about You

Most single women — or any women — aren’t 100% happy with their bodies; they may want a smaller butt, plumper lips or longer hair. The truth is that no one is perfect and most men don’t want their women to look like celebrities or supermodels. Every woman is beautiful and you should accentuate what is beautiful and wonderful about you. Men enjoy it when their women look great – but not overdone. Simply play up your best features and stay confident!

6. Don’t Be Afraid to Approach Him

If you’ve had your eye on a hunky guy across the room for a while but he’s not walking over, don’t be afraid to approach him. Read the signs first, of course – he’s looking at you and smiling, there is no woman with him, etc.

When the coast is clear, walk up to him and say hello. Ask him to dance or ask if you can sit down. Introduce yourself, talk a bit, then tell him it was nice to meet him and go back to your chair. The next move will be up to him.

7. Above All – Be Who You Are

You’re staring across the table at a man with the most gorgeous and piercing eyes you’ve ever seen. It’s times like this when it can be easy to compromise who you are in an effort to keep things going forward. While it can be difficult to do, you should always be who you are. Don’t compromise your beliefs, your goals, or yourself at all in an attempt to find Mr. Right. When it truly is Mr. Right, all you will need to be is who you are.

Remember to be patient and realize that he will come along – probably when you least expect it and when you’re in the perfect position to be swept off your feet....
gud coach
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by adamshuaib(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
if d girl na ibo girl she go undastnd.

Lol, I no "nne" na Mother but wetin be de rest. Ma I no go yarn nonsense
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by beyondwalls: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry, i have no intention of derailing this thread but has anyone tried this people? 5g for 1200 naira?

22PowerG:
cool
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
mk i go prepare tea + bread+ fried egg wen i go giv u once u wake up

how did you know my favourite grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

Lol, I no "nne" na Mother but wetin be de rest. Ma I no go yarn nonsense
d rest means say i like you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

how did you know my favourite grin
as a correct annang boy i nor hw to treat any lady wen i don get eye4
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Damminglola(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2015
endy4oxide:
8. focus on yourself and bother less about his side chicks
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Damminglola(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2015
endy4oxide:
8. focus on yourself and bother less about his side chicks

For real
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
as a correct annang boy i nor hw to treat any lady wen i don get eye4

Really shocked shocked

Where in annang are you from?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Really shocked shocked
Where in annang are you from?
Ika annang
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by whoisuche: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Swagt101:

Make I bend if naija babes do dis.... I got this 4 y'all

Hahaha, permit me to copy DJ EXCLUSIVE POST
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
Ika annang

shocked shocked shocked

Nda ukpà lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

shocked shocked shocked

Nda ukpà lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i beg leave dt tin jooor. Those are stories of acient days. We are in d 21st century and all dos old believe no longer exist again.
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
i beg leave dt tin jooor. Those are stories of acient days. We are in d 21st century and all dos old believe no longer exist again.

Are you sure grin grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Are you sure grin grin
yes naaaa. Dnt ur own place hv it own stories?moreover christainity hs taken over all dos stuff
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
yes naaaa. Dnt ur own place hv it own stories?moreover christainity hs taken over all dos stuff

Was pulling your brain sha grin

But I love the way your people speak hope you can speak the typical Ika, I mean turning "L " to "R" grin

Something like "ulogho le mkpo amo " cheesy
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Burgain(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Y al dis stress wen u can actualy go on ur knees and pray to ur Maker(GOD) to show u d ryt person... SMH..
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Was pulling your brain sha grin

But I love the way your people speak hope you can speak the typical Ika, I mean turning "L " to "R" grin

Something like "ulogho le mkpo amo " cheesy
ahahahahaha..... I wish i can speak like dt bt sowi i no fitt oooh. Wot part of annang is ur origin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
ahahahahaha..... I wish i can speak like dt bt sowi i no fitt oooh. Wot part of annang is ur origin

Obot akara grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Obot akara grin
ahahah dat place? Shoooowooo mk i begin pick race ooooh.....
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
ahahah dat place? Shoooowooo mk i begin pick race ooooh.....

Where you wan pick race to, is my place not better than yours?

Funny enough I know no place there except the name I just told you embarassed can't even speak the language embarassed lipsrsealed

I only brag of it cos of the way ibibio people hate us, guess we're special thus the hatred, so I'm proudly annang!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by KINGOZEK(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2015
fraustratedfowl:
please how do i approach a lady? no insults angry angry angry
the solution has been provided since on www.mymissingribs.com
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Elssa(f): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Noted
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Swagt101(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
whoisuche:

Hahaha, permit me to copy DJ EXCLUSIVE POST
cheesy Its a free world bro wink
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Where you wan pick race to, is my place not better than yours?

Funny enough I know no place there except the name I just told you embarassed can't even speak the language embarassed lipsrsealed

I only brag of it cos of the way ibibio people hate us, guess we're special thus the hatred, so I'm proudly annang!!!
dnt mind me. Waz only finding ur trouble. All d same are u Lasgidi based?
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
dnt mind me. Waz only finding ur trouble. All d same are u Lasgidi based?

Nope, mba ke raffia city grin
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Nope, mba ke raffia city grin
raffia city adey uke
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by Aitee1: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
raffia city adey uke

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya bribe me wink
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by IfectiveDesign: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2015
You can meet Mr Right first of all by doing what is right.

And what is right is to visit Mirandastores on KONGA for everything RIGHT!!!

smiley tongue smiley smiley
Re: 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right.. by jabojafa(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya bribe me wink
oya wetin u want mk i tak bribe u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.