Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (48763 Views)

Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
pushups aren't any berra... Makes ur boobs look fake... I still like girls whose boobs are somwhat sagged to a little extent
A Lil sagged is okay sha
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

A Lil sagged is okay sha
it sure is.. Dan rather fakin it and pushin it up...
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
Who saw the blunder in number 4cheesy
wonderful?

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by fredleo95(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2015
I can beat my chest that i never had to do any of all these "weird things" to please any girl as afr as i can remember....unless maybe in primary school
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by agoadiv(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2015
neweraomo:
.."some will wonderful" ;
undecided
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
it sure is.. Dan rather fakin it and pushin it up...
Yeah ryt!
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by agoadiv(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, u be monitoring spirit?
lol
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by agoadiv(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
biotechshola:
lolzzz...guy ur last point hit me like catapault
hehehehehehehe
Mi guilty for dat 1 cheecheesy Afterall we are just managing them
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by agoadiv(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
cool
is that an application for a PM? wink
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by EmmyDe25(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:
Some guys are serious buffoon. How can they thank ladies for accepting their request on facebook, etc and expect something tangible thereafter. "No wonder ladies tag them perverts".

These are the kinds that are seen ass licking ladies on nairaland by unleashing their vague shakespeare love message to ladies.

But tosyne2much which skills nai person fit adopt to woo Ishilove. I just like that bae cheesy
The bolded gets me pissed every day. I mean, why in heaven and on earth would you thank a lady for accepting your request on facebook? that reeks of someone with low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by MORNDEW(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
don't mind that guy. Not hating but he keeps writting children romantic articles that shouldnt make front page when there are matured articles left behind. I know his articles even before i notice them. He needs to change is writting pattern.
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by FAJFARM(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
and No. 9

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by snakebeat: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
shut up, shut up,i mean shut the Bleep up,when will men learn to be sincere,i mean even if it is for once!!!
U're very silly for making this comment. U think all men slobber over women? Don't we have male rev. Fathers, u think everyman out there gives a fvck about women? Or u think gays don't exist? What a warp logic! Because u're use to men who chase anything in skirts isn't enough reason to tag all men as he goats....
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Alihkizito(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:
Some guys are serious buffoon. How can they thank ladies for accepting their request on facebook, etc and expect something tangible thereafter. "No wonder ladies tag them perverts".

These are the kinds that are seen ass licking ladies on nairaland by unleashing their vague shakespeare love message to ladies.

But tosyne2much which skills nai person fit adopt to woo Ishilove. I just like that bae cheesy
*ishilove* , nah money kill am
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by yungpowers(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol. Laughing out my black ass since 1241BC
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by suzzy16(f): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

With this your moniker,I can only imagine the number of mentions you get in one day!
imagine,u sabi it also
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

Dnt want to sad

I just went thru your diary... kai I feel like saying you're not ok (no insults intended). I daresay that those things you claim not to want are the very things you really want; family, true friends, love, life, warmth et al.

...don't go ballistic on me o! Just saying
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
suzzy16:
imagine,u sabi it also

Think. She did it on purpose grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

I just went thru your diary... kai I feel like saying you're not ok (no insults intended). I daresay that those things you claim not to want are the very things you really want; family, true friends, love, life, warmth et al.

...don't go ballistic on me o! Just saying

I'm abnormally abnormal right cheesy
Thank you
But humans suck,you won't understand
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

I'm abnormally abnormal right cheesy
Thank you
But humans suck,you won't understand

Are you an alien? UFO? Avatar? How could you hate human? Or you hate that you love us? grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

Are you an alien? UFO? Avatar? How could you hate human? Or you hate that you love us? grin

Nah I just hate y'all, you cause too much problem
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by suzzy16(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

Think. She did it on purpose grin
yeah,I dey tell u,she go just dey receive mention anyhow
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

Nah I just hate y'all, you cause too much problem

So if you're human, how can you hate your own self? That's weird, a paradox in the most comical fashion. We love you anyway. grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

So if you're human, how can you hate your own self? That's weird, a paradox in the most comical fashion. We love you anyway. grin

Words are cheap
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

Words are cheap

Yes they are, however they're no less true tongue
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

Yes they are, however they're no less true tongue

More of lies tongue
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

More of lies tongue

That we deny the veracity of something doesn't diminish its accuracy and correctness...

Something tells me you're not as crazy and weird as you'll want us to believe smiley tongue

I lie?
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

That we deny the veracity of something doesn't diminish its accuracy and correctness...

Something tells me you're not as crazy and weird as you'll want us to believe smiley tongue

I lie?

cheesy
Puzzle to solve
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

cheesy
Puzzle to solve

Okay. Tell me something absolutely correct about you. No tricks grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

Okay. Tell me something absolutely correct about you. No tricks grin

I'm me
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

I'm me

there you go again!
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by ironbody03(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
All because of girls ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.