Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (48712 Views)

Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Jbond(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
u?
Ex madonnite too.
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
[/i] cool

Source: www..ng/2015/08/12/10-weird-shameful-practices-guys-engage-in-when-desperately-in-need-of-girlfriends/

Oh finally you've grown! Good for U. And Co.

So na ur type dey do all this things wey u list abi?
No wonder babes dey show una.

Lol.
#jokes
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jbond:
Ex madonnite too.
really.. Whch dept
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Omotayor123(f): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
I guess your sense of reasoning has already told you what perfectly fit it
I can't reply mails.. Dunno why!
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Limerick: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
shut:

Ahhh why? The mention is unnecessary
lmfao!!!!!
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
can I be ur boo?

Lol grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
Yes, Lekan is jealous and he will act grin

Lol hahahahag lekan u re a caae cheesy grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin
I"d take dat as a yes
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Boyooosa(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
8 only is my hobby grin
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by hismercy01(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2015
I 1der oo I dnt knw ao fool are sum guys thankin gal 4 accptin dre request
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Temysteve(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:
Some guys are serious buffoon. How can they thank ladies for accepting their request on facebook, etc and expect something tangible thereafter. "No wonder ladies tag them perverts".

These are the kinds that are seen ass licking ladies on nairaland by unleashing their vague shakespeare love message to ladies.

But tosyne2much which skills nai person fit adopt to woo Ishilove. I just like that bae cheesy
just be natural and protect ur integrity
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Temysteve(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
Who saw the blunder in number 4cheesy
lol, u be monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by cutepaul(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
Wonderful ryt?

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2015
list everywhere this days
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 13, 2015
shut:

Ahh its crazy,every thread,every section, every argument.
It's either "shvt up" or "shvt down" sad

Lol. You may need to re brand smiley
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by jdahyor: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2015
[b][i]Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I CAN HELP YOU GET INTO CHINA'S UNIVERSITIES. CONVENIENT AND RELIABLE. CONTACT +8615604041502 or Olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or Jdahyor on skype

China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international student because of its long history and exiciting culture. In 2013, more than 320,000 students from over 180 countries come to China to sudy for either degree or non-degree programs. Here are five resons to join them:
1. TRAVEL AND EXPLORATION
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world's most populous country. You will experience China's unique blend of ancient and modern civilization, as well as its scenic beauty and bustling nightlife. Visit new places with other students from around the world who you meet, and you'll find yourself opening your eyes not just to China, but to the whole world.

The sheer size of China's territory means a tremendous variety of climates, cultures and landscapes await. Head northeast to Harbin to enjoy the ice festival, hit the ski slopes or just to see the water in your eyes form icicles around your eyelashes. If -25°C sounds a little too cold, then head south to the tropical beach paradise of Hainan Island and kick back in the sunshine.

Thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure, it is convenient and inexpensive to get around in China. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems. For long-distance travel, every city can be reached by airplane or train. China's high-speed railway reaches a maximum speed of over 300 km/h and provides beds as well as dining services.

2. IT'S AFFORDABLE
Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and many other countries.

For example, for non-EU citizens the tuition fee for studying at a UK university is at least 7000 pounds (about 10,000 U.S. dollars) annually. The cost of living can even reach up to 13,000 pounds. Meanwhile, the United States and Australia have the world's most expensive tuition fees.

Even in other parts of Asia studying is not cheap. Japan boasts high living expenses soaring up to 1800 dollars a month, while South Korea is one of the world's five most expensive countries for foreign residents.

On the other hand, in China, the tuition fees per semester are generally no more than 1000 U.S. dollars, a number of short-term language courses cost just a few hundred dollars. Food and consumption in China are as affordable as it gets. A good pair of jeans sells for 10-20 U.S. dollars, the bus fare only 15 cents, and a subway ticket in Beijing only 30 cents. All in all, everything is more than affordable in China; it's cheap! Find out more about Living in China.

3. EMPLOYMENT ADVANTAGE
The current rise of China has made it very clear that people who can speak Chinese and have firsthand experience of living in China are going to have a great advantage in terms of employment. China serves as a huge market for multinational corporations, and employers are well aware that a real understanding of China, Chinese culture and Chinese people is a big plus for those who want to become the world's next generation of leaders.

4. QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION.
China is striving to build more world-class universities, and investing heavily in higher education. Aside from China's unique Chinese language, calligraphy, martial arts and other cultural subjects, Chinese degree programs in majors such as engineering, science, medicine, economics and trade, MBA as well as finance are highly revered. As for those who don't know any Chinese, many universities offer degree programs taught in English, so you can earn your degree while learning the most widely spoken language in the world.

The academic qualifications awarded by Chinese universities are recognized by most developed countries. The Chinese government has signed an agreement on mutual recognition of academic qualifications with a number of countries including the United States, Britain, France, Japan and 65 other countries and regions.

5. EXPERIENCING THE CULTURE FIRSTHAND.
Though it may surprise many, Chinese culture and people are extremely diverse and multicultural, consisting of 56 different ethnicities. For example, in Lijiang, in the southern province of Yunnan, twelve different minorities have dwelled together in social harmony for thousands of years, practicing an array of religions spanning from Chinese Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, and Islam, to many lesser known ones like Tibetan Buddhism and Bimo Religion of Baiyi.

you'll run into unique customs as you travel to different parts of China, but everyday life, believe it or not, will be just as new and fulfilling. Living and interacting with local Chinese and immersing yourself in Chinese society will provide you with a new way of visualizing the world and giving you the kind of insight that just doesn't come from textbooks.
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Jadoskii:
Sometimes back,while standing with my G close to a cafe,i asked him to let me send a mail to someone on hs phone,he went on and on about his low battery and not aving megabytes,i wonder hw 75% is low bat.few mins later a random girl walked up to us and asked my guy for his phone to log in to her student info coz she saw him pressing his phone,b4 i cld say boobs,my friend dn give the gurl phone cum dy form mumu dy stammer join.she even used up his airtime.the idiot was just smiling...the gurl just said thank you and left.....

You no break the mumu head? Kai! angry
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol guys wear skinny jeans too
I know. Have never liked it though. It's always like they are gonna hurt that 'stuff'.
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

I know. Have never liked it though. It's always like they are gonna hurt that 'stuff'.
hahahahaha and u girls dat wear push up bra? Cmon, I fEel the boobs will one day burst
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by azeez4islam(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
Okay I 'appect' but you should 'appect' the blunder in number 9 too.
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2015
GboGboAye:

So na for NL you wan comot for closet abi?
Your announcement has been noted.
Who is this one now? Must you quote meundecided
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by neweraomo: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:
.."some will wonderful" ;

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by watzisname: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy grin they start wooing every lady that comes dere way. I had a friend like that he needed a girlfriend so bad, then he starts asking every lady out, he wil ask this, ask that but their responses re negative. Eventually a lady decided to date him, their relationship was kinda off tho. On Valentine he bought her this expensive jewelries then he showed me, I was like 'wow Becca wil love this' then he wrapped it well nd went out. Later he came back moody I was wondering y, then I asked him what she gave him nd what was her reaction to his gifts, he showed me d face towel nd boxers she got him. I couldn't laugh so he wouldn't feel bad but twas so hilarious grin cheesy, d next day he broke up with her. Then he gave up on having girlfriends, his new slogan is 'life is better without commitments'
ehyahh thanks for sharing your pain... you shouldn't have gone out with broke bitch...
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahaha and u girls dat wear push up bra? Cmon, I fEel the boobs will one day burst
Push ups are beta jor. Aldo some boobs sorfa in d process. Skinny jeans push some guys stuff to d side. And d bulge is always obvious.
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by shut(f): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
tolusan:

Lol. You may need to re brand smiley

Dnt want to sad
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by wristbangle: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
SapeleWater:
Aswear, e get one period wey I begin attend Christ Embassy church anyhow for Waff town bikos na babes dem go send to welcome u as a newcomer. Me na just to feel those boobs for my chest be my problem. Sometimes my prick self go stand depending on how the sister body take set. But if dem don know ur face too much dem no go begin hug u again, naim me sef go relocate to another Christ Embassy wey I see

grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by solonazzy: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:
Some guys are serious buffoon. How can they thank ladies for accepting their request on facebook, etc and expect something tangible thereafter. "No wonder ladies tag them perverts".

These are the kinds that are seen ass licking ladies on nairaland by unleashing their vague shakespeare love message to ladies.

But tosyne2much which skills nai person fit adopt to woo Ishilove. I just like that bae cheesy
very wrong assumption..accepting a rqst on fbk from a mere mutual frnd u never knew b4 is optional....u dnt just create a conversation from no where with some1 dat never met u b4...thanking a lady for acptn d friendship rqst is thanking her despite d odds, she still has room to give audience to a frnd from no whr....remember Facebook normally Shuld b for Ppl u kno from somewhr..I do it,n if I send u such n u dnt reply, u wuld just b on ma list for years... I hav fbk frnds like dat...bt if u do, we can over tym start knowing lil things abt each other....n no lady can call me a pervert cos of dat simple act
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by wristbangle: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2015
agoadiv:

We are not perfect bro. Urz is to correct him not just concentrating ur skills on the mistake made. He can't edit it again because the topic is already on FP but people understand that it is "wondering" not "wonderful"
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by jotax(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2015
SapeleWater:
Aswear, e get one period wey I begin attend Christ Embassy church anyhow for Waff town bikos na babes dem go send to welcome u as a newcomer. Me na just to feel those boobs for my chest be my problem. Sometimes my prick self go stand depending on how the sister body take set. But if dem don know ur face too much dem no go begin hug u again, naim me sef go relocate to another Christ Embassy wey I see
LOL.. Imagine!
Funny dude
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

Push ups are beta jor. Aldo some boobs sorfa in d process. Skinny jeans push some guys stuff to d side. And d bulge is always obvious.
pushups aren't any berra... Makes ur boobs look fake... I still like girls whose boobs are somwhat sagged to a little extent
Re: 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends by lurlah2014(f): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
they engage the lady in worthless discussion just to get her attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.