Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Encounter With A Man On Heat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Man On Heat (13596 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
dats makes a whole lot of sense,

Corper, for your mind you be babe abi?

Next time I cash you, you go hear am.

Your LGI go find you tire! cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Corper, for your mind you be babe abi?
Next time I cash you, you go hear am.
Your LGI go find you tire! cheesy
;Dlol
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by blessedvisky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
This thread is funny!! grin cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
;Dlol
So where are you serving ni?
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
kaboninc:

So where are you serving ni?
finished service
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by GboGboAye: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
Hmm...it was so embrassing today for me,it has been raining since morning and i needed to go to market,i went to the market despite the rain,as i reached the market,i went to a man selling fruits,hehehehe....considering the cold whether,the man started toasting o o o,as i was about to look up,oh boi come see his john tomas looking at me through his shorts,i was so ashamed,its not that i wore sexy dress cause am a decent person and dresses okay but he startd making move on me and started dashing fruits to me,hehe i collected it and pick race o before he will draw peoples attention cos am sure his neighbour noticed it.....kai oh konji na bastard....
The fact that a dress is sexy doesn't make it indecent. So I don't see the point of that statement (in bold).
Secondly, no be naija you dey? Even if you are wearing garri bag you go still see men wey go dey drool. grin
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
finished service
Lol. No more a white fowl.
I think you recently passed out.
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by orchmani(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mugu!make we clap for u say u carry free fruits run na abi? U shud have rejected it or over pay him and leave d change for him if u really wana claim to be a big grl....since u noticed his condition.....I hate people taking advantage of others due to what nature has installed in us...u better return his stuff nw..if d man enter u 2mrw by force u'll ope ur dirty mouth talk say en rape u while u knw ur owing him.....grow up grl!!it wasn't his fault rather nature made it so,since u cnt gv him what he wants u shud hv rejected his gifts so someoda grl whoz willing to gv him what he wants can value his gifts...I rest my case.
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2015
bomasek:
U dey wear padded bra to help ya ministry
lol, broda thine eyes seeth in spirit n in secret, guy u badttt
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by bomasek(m): 5:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
lol, broda thine eyes seeth in spirit n in secret, guy u badttt
grin
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2015
GboGboAye:

The fact that a dress is sexy doesn't make it indecent. So I don't see the point of that statement (in bold).
Secondly, no be naija you dey? Even if you are wearing garri bag you go still see men wey go dey drool. grin
u a Very funny o o o o o
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. No more a white fowl.
I think you recently passed out.
some thing like dat
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ascendo(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
some thing like dat
always online: job search tins I guess...
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ascendo(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
orchmani:
Mugu!make we clap for u say u carry free fruits run na abi? U shud have rejected it or over pay him and leave d change for him if u really wana claim to be a big grl....since u noticed his condition.....I hate people taking advantage of others due to what nature has installed in us...u better return his stuff nw..if d man enter u 2mrw by force u'll ope ur dirty mouth talk say en rape u while u knw ur owing him.....grow up grl!!it wasn't his fault rather nature made it so,since u cnt gv him what he wants u shud hv rejected his gifts so someoda grl whoz willing to gv him what he wants can value his gifts...I rest my case.
May God have mercy on you and give you self control. Nature gave you that and gave you self control as well: that's why you are not a dog or goat. I'm sorry if I sound insultive...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
some thing like dat

That's good.

Congratulations.

Welcome to the Favour Market! wink
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Youngpo413: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
Hmm...it was so embrassing today for me,it has been raining since morning and i needed to go to market,i went to the market despite the rain,as i reached the market,i went to a man selling fruits,hehehehe....considering the cold whether,the man started toasting o o o,as i was about to look up,oh boi come see his john tomas looking at me through his shorts,i was so ashamed,its not that i wore sexy dress cause am a decent person and dresses okay but he startd making move on me and started dashing fruits to me,hehe i collected it and pick race o before he will draw peoples attention cos am sure his neighbour noticed it.....kai oh konji na bastard....
lol
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2015
ascendo:
always online: job search tins I guess...
my dear, u won't understand o, help me with one o, if u have o
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
kaboninc:

That's good.

Congratulations.

Welcome to the Favour Market! wink
Thanks dear and I pray it will favour my shap shap
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ascendo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
WHAT DISCIPLINE IF I MAY ASK?
ozy4christ:
my dear, u won't understand o, help me with one o, if u have o
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
ascendo:
WHAT DISCIPLINE IF I MAY ASK?
bsc in biology
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ascendo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
WE will be discussing tru email
ozy4christ:
bsc in biology
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
ascendo:
WE will be discussing tru email
ok but please I don't kw wats wrong wit my email o, I will see the email notification but won't see any thing. wen opened. l don't kw to do
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
Thanks dear and I pray it will favour my shap shap

Yes oh, you go jump us wey don dey here, some of us we don get sef, you go jump us pass. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kaboninc(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
ok but please I don't kw wats wrong wit my email o, I will see the email notification but won't see any thing. wen opened. l don't kw to do
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes oh, you go jump us wey don dey here, some of us we don get sef, you go jump us pass. cheesy cheesy
Amen o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
kaboninc:
Hmmmmmmmmm
yea
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ascendo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
OK... BUT TRY
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by idihcoben: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
WOULD YOU STARE AT A PRESIDENT'S WIFE'S BUTT?
A butt should not be making headlines, especially if you’re not Kim Kardashian. But no thanks to Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces, the president’s wife’s butt is on the line. And it simply shows that some people have no respect. Why, if you must show disrespect, should it be to a president, his wife- or her butt, for that matter? This the offence Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces allegedly committed which warranted his sack.

Think of it: There were several butts to stare at- peasant butts, farmers’ wives’ butts, spectators’ butts and a whole lot of butts of different shades, shapes and sizes gathered at the ceremony. But the Defence Chief chose to stare at the President’s wife’s butt. Continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by 400billionman: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
You met a man whose koboko is in active service and you ran away...

Smh..
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by jessetom(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
How i wish how 2 write one,my dear it was my encounter,i cant write wat i dönt kw

That's why oyinbo call it fiction :-D
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
jessetom:

That's why oyinbo call it fiction :-D
my dear,check my post i cant just write unreal post k,one thing is that everybody can never belief or trust u bt d most important thing is believe and trust yaself ok,take care
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by okwabayi(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
I don't know whether to believe this story or laugh it off. I enjoyed it either way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.