Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter (40951 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Hey, I just got a FREE CV writing service and its got me two job interviews after mannnyyyyy months. I'd advice you all to try them out before the promo date closes. visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/2515591/why-85-job-seekers-dont

They are very good and they also are doing a free cover letter writing too. hurry oooo seems its closing soon.
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by adesegun121(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by ManMi4real: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Good 4 him
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by gaymaster(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2015
omogidi234:
When will this guy settle down?
ask Google
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by drey076(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2015
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by chronique(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Certified player no 10.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by gaymaster(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Dbanj pls do n settle down wit 1 of dem
ehnehn so u re countin
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Drizhystc(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Sharp guy.....marry a billionaire's daughter and have an increased wealth. grin

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by shizzy7(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Bangali the player what of Bonanng Matheba,,,,

@jayhk,,, ITS JUST A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE,, don't reach a conclusion that easily..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa ooo. Celebrities getting married to millionaire or billionaire daughers and sons. Can't they be humble by marrying someone from poor background or middle class? Naija people and money sha!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by sandrel(f): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Instead of declaring his asset he is busy declaring his love Adama!
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by oluwafemi113(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
That's my guy grin
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Jwhizzy(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Mr. Dapo seeking to secure his future grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Pennywise(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2015
D banj- musician and part time gigolo. The girl will be silly to attach any meaning to those meaningless words. She should stay with her man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by BY1434(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Poo,

how does this contribute to anti corruption war
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by nyol: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2015
A girl struck gold bar swimming over the weekend worth up to NGN3.5 million over the weekend. See what se did with it http://ghemedia.com/teenager-struck-gold-swimming/
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by PrettySpicey(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2015
This report here is exactly why I encourage parents to use the word 'love' frequently with their kids, so they familiarize with the term and don't make mountains out of molehills when it's used.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Rotimi47: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2015
mayorjosh:
First na genevieve

Then thdt SA girl he kissed during #mtvmamas

Now this one?

Who's next?maybe mama peace

*just sayin*
your wicked! You want to kill mama peace? Just saying o! grin
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by omogidi234(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
gaymaster:
ask Google

If the answer was in Google I wouldn't be asking you!
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Cholls(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
my brothers and sisters if D'banj marry kpenren! That mean say im water don pass garri.
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by leonn(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Dat guy is broke just looking for rich babe to hook his suckers to, so as to float.............. sorry boy apologize maybe mavin crew could consider re_absorbing you.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by AmakaDNB(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Silverdigger...I no talk o

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by madjune(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR MADJUNE IN THE MOBILEBOOKSHELF WRITE AND WIN COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by madjune(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR MADJUNE IN THE MOBILEBOOKSHELF WRITE AND WIN COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

THANK YOU AND LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Why won't he? After she had paid all of her debt
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Pennywise(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Pennywise:
D banj- musician and part time gigolo. The girl will be silly to attach any meaning to those meaningless words. She should stay with her man.

correction:

D Bank- Part time musician, full time Google ......
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Aitee1: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
Them no they ever fall in love with ordinary people.

#influential_love

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by wizemoney(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Relationship is all about strategic alliance........ what do u have to offer.... oooooshey

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by stevkc: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
When money jam love. Anyways checkout this:

For your solar panel and inverter installation and maintenance:
For your building
Solar borehole
Solar street light and any appliances.
Contact us ENERGY WORLD on 08146756422, 08069487971. Or stevkc2007@yahoo.com . We have first hand Engineers that will give you what you want
Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by Ybnm4life(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Playboy shit...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter by coolzeal(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Whether you're rich or not.. Just become famous and watch how women will flock to you like bees and honey. The media is one powerful tool...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation / Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.