Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (64310 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2009
@ Adeballz & Crystal (Dumb Perignon grin)

You guys must be smoking pot noodles. Instead of worrying about your as-yet-unresolved ties against Villarreal & Porto respectively, you are worrying about something which is already done and dusted. How Liverpool who couldn't score 2 at Anfield are gonna score 3 unreplied against Chelsea (best defensive record in EPL) is beyond me. Everything is about the setting. The fact that Chelsea relaxed against Bolton, (took off Drogba and Lamps), and conceded 3 in a game where everyone was already switched off has no bearing on Tuesday night. It will be a different setting; with Chelsea putting 7 men behind the ball, and catching Liverpool on the counterattack. Infact, I boldly predict that we will win 3-0!

@ Adeballz,

How d'ya like Alex Song now. I told you all that boy needed was confidence. He didn't have that at the start of the season and was too eager to impress, but he is feeling extra confident now (even dancing Makossa  cheesy) especially as AW did not bench him despite Fabregas' return.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by debosky(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2009
I like Alex for now. . . .hope he keeps it up and the CB's stay fit so he can continue his run at DM. As long as he doesn't resort to the sloppy, uninterested way he was playing earlier in the season he'll be fine.

Worried about unresolved ties? I am not worried - we have a game at home, got a valuable away draw and we are not bragging about beating the team in the NEXT round without completing the current task at hand. wink

PS - there is NOTHING done and dusted about your tie with Liverpool. 3-0 might be difficult but not impossible, as your shambolic defending proved on Saturday. I like your boldness though - it will make it altogether more interesting if you get plastered by Torres, Gerrard and company. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2009
How many times will I say it? Do I have to make a song based on it?

CHELSEA WILL QUALIFY FOR THE SEMI FINALS OVER LIVERPOOL
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2009
who wants a bet though?!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2009
allboyz:

hmm this one na serous gbeke o0oooo

im Yoruba. . .fully blooded and i trust my FBS to be same . . .this your combination get as e be oooo . .may God help us. . .

don't you understand yoruba at all? you should understand what i wrote earlier . . tongue
@allboyz: you damn right. . .fully blooded. cheesy
BD will learn yoruba when the time comes wink

As per Chelsea's crunch match with The Pools, dont worry about us. We know just what to do. The main thing is just not to get cocky.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2009
@cabali, should I take you on? I better not grin.

Victory is ours. Somebody say AMEN!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2009
@Ibime

It's Cristalz. . .quit being a bat grin

First, done and dusted? Dude, this is soccer, not hockey. Y'all are 3 goals up, and the same way you guys got 3 goals, who's to say Liverpool can't get 3 goals also?
Forget the ''setting'' and go check the stats for Chelsea's home and away record. Chelsea have the best away record in the EPL, not home. Sure everybody's got some home mojo, but Anfield's kinda seems the strongest. Lol. And when they are away, most times they carry it with them. It's Liverpool, dude. . .don't get too carried away.

Second, ''conceded 3 in a game where everyone was already switched off''. . .did you really type that sober? grin So it was okay for Chelsea players to ''switch off'' 'cos they had gotten 4 goals, even though there was still plenty of time before the final whistle?
Hear yourself, I mean, really hear yourself.
Here's hoping for more ''switching off'' come Tuesday night, after all, y'all are already 3 up, right? Game's all ''done and dusted''. LOL!! Guus would gladly slap you if you uttered such in his presence grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2009
@cristalz, stop sweating over what is none of ya business or do you care about Chelsea that much? tongue

Offtopic: can you guys (mods & seun) increase the length of signature. 72 aint just it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2009
@FBS

What's your issue with what I care about? grin
And, what do you want to write that requires more than 72 letters? That's Seun's dept though.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
Fbs, i suggest u quit bothering abt these guys and their empty talks. I am aware liverpool has scoted 4 goals away against a big four. But no matter what they say or how much theypray for it, we will stop liverpool tomorrow. That is as certain as d sun. Quote me anytime after d match tomorrow.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2009
cabali:

Fbs, i suggest u quit bothering abt these guys and their empty talks. I am aware liverpool has scoted 4 goals away against a big four. But no matter what they say or how much theypray for it, we will stop liverpool tomorrow. That is as certain as d sun. Quote me anytime after d match tomorrow.
@Cabali. . .me like your statement man cheesy. Chelsea it is. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2009
Cristalz:

@FBS
What's your issue with what I care about? grin
And, what do you want to write that requires more than 72 letters? That's Seun's dept though.
@cristalz, maybe me wanna make you mine grin cool
but then, I see that you are very much concerned about how many goal The pools will score. not that they will though.

what I want to write is non of ya business. Could you get across to seun to increase it?by twice the current size
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2009
@FBS

You want to write about how you spent your Easter holiday? grin I'll ask Seun whenever I catch him online.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2009
@Cristalz, get it done and I will surprise you. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2009
Benitez is talking of re-enacting the miracle of Istanbul.
Cant wait for 7.45pm.
Time to silence the fat Spaniard once and for all.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Benitez is talking of re-enacting the miracle of Istanbul.
Cant wait for 7.45pm.
Time to silence the fat Spaniard once and for all.

ONE THING IS SURE!! CHELSEA WILL LOSE TODAY------- MY PROJECTION----EM---EM----EMMM POSSIBLE SCORELINE

Liverpool 3 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 4 chelsea 1

Liverpool 4 Chelsea 2
cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2009
switch47:

ONE THING IS SURE!! CHELSEA WILL LOSE TODAY------- MY PROJECTION----EM---EM----EMMM POSSIBLE SCORELINE

Liverpool 3 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 4 chelsea 1

Liverpool 4 Chelsea 2
cool cool cool

In your dreams only cool cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by just2nice(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2009
I can see that some people still have faith in Liverpool doing the impossible:scoring 2 or 3 unreplied goals in Stanford Bridge!That can only happen in your wildest dreams,fellas.I am envisioning Chelsea pumping 2 more goals past Liverpool today.
Infact,I am already eagerly anticipating our clash with Barcelona.That should be a cracker! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2009
I will never stick my neck out on tonight's game . . .but i sincerely see a L'pool victory(Not sure if that victory would take them to the next round though)

maybe a 2 - 1 to l'pool embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2009
allboyz:

I will never stick my neck out on tonight's game . . .but i sincerely see a L'pool victory(Not sure if that victory would take them to the next round though)

maybe a 2 - 1 to l'pool embarassed

The mad push to score against chelsea will throw open the liverpool defence and allow one man wreckers like Drogba to sail into the net.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2009
2-1 to pool. chelsea still qualifies.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2009
@allboyz, fear dey catch you or were you not part of those nutheads screaming L'pool last week?
I'm dissappointed in you honestly.  tongue

meanwhile, if you know the song, beautifully follow me and sing along
[size=25pt]CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA ! ! ![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2009
CHELSEA! CHELSEA!! CHELSEA!!![/size][size=8pt]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2009
invisible, wa she re grin (i.e Well done) wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2009
FBS:

@allboyz, fear dey catch you or were you not part of those nutheads screaming L'pool last week?
I'm dissappointed in you honestly. tongue

meanwhile, if you know the song, beautifully follow me and sing along
[size=25pt]CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA ! ! ![/size]

Bros . . even you sef nor believe say Chelsea would win that game . . i guez L'pool disappointed and Chelsea capitalized on it . .good for you guyz . . L'pool 2 - Che 1 . . .Una go still qualify . . .But i think . . .something like a Drama would happen tonight . . i can't bet when its L'pool . . .except if they are playing Arsenal tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
@allboyz

i knew we wouldnt lose at Anfield. the least i expected from that match was a draw.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
Chelsea will qualify, how many pool players apart from Gerrard, Torres can win a shirt from the existing Chelsea players if you merge the two teams?

We pass them jare!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2009

Liverpool 3 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 4 chelsea 1

Liverpool 4 Chelsea 2
cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
switch, get ready to hear some real bad news. I just hope the shock doesnt cause your demise.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Carvalho, A Cole, Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Kalou, Malouda, Drogba.
Subs: Hilario, Di Santo, Mikel, Deco, Belletti, Anelka, Mancienne.

Here we go. Ladies and gentle.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
Both captains absent. . .Liverpool's goodluck charm gone.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
nervous start for Alex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.