Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63609 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
na by like that? ?? enjoy the moment while it last for the higher you climb now the bigger the fall infact dont have too much high hopes u yet to eliminate liverpool. lets wait and see. No silverware 4 you this season. we wont prevent an slowpoke from going to the farm but can he bring the produce? 4 where? i go laugh tire 4 here . shou? see dem dey form activity . dey for rambo.at the end nothing to show for it.

VERDICT-AT THE END OF THE SEASON SWITCH 47 WILL BE THE ONE GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR!! CHELSEA WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING THIS YEAR!! cool cool ALL THIS S TO MAKE EVERYTHING INTERESTING!! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

What is the 'psychological dominance' that Chelski will have over Barca?
Did Wolfsburg race to a 4-0 lead in one half? Or is it every side that now scores 4+ goals against Bayern? You are definitely over-excited.

Chelsea fans are on a WANKfest!!! See what 90 minutes of football can turn a team into.

Barcelona will destroy you if you tried what you did with Liverpool. Unlike Liverpool who can only hurt you with Gerrard and Torres, Barca can hit with Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Eto'o and Henry, with Busquets/Keita and Yaya T posessing enough physicality in the middle to match anything Ballack and Essien can bring.
Liverpool was suicidal yesterday. The goals they had been scoring deceived Benitez, and he failed to play to his teams basic strength - defensive cohesiveness and went gung-ho. He completely blew it tactically, which has always been the crucial part of Benitez' game and became overconfident.

I agree with u, Adeballz!!!! grin grin grin grin
Liverpool were too open yesterday and Chelsea players took advantage.
Malouda had the best game of his life.

What is so solid about a Chelski side that lost 1-0 to Spurs?? Y'all now think because of one superlative performance that the world is at your feet? Even beating Newcastle was more down to their calamitous defending than anything else. Make no mistake about it - assuming you get past Liverpool, Barca will be a massive test.

It will surely be Barca/Chelsea in the semis. . . . . . . .If Hiddink applies Catenaccio like Carlos Queiroz/Ferguson did last season, they can pip Barca.
English clubs defend better than the teams Barcelona have been meeting in this competition.
I don't see any English club conceding 4 goals in the first 45 mins of a game. That ain't gonna happen.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
next match is against Bolton.
Your predos guys?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by HolyMikel(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
Here I am
Chelsea sank Liverpool in their own pool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cyanider: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
So after that encounter you anti-chelseas still have the guts to talk,personally I see it as a shameless act.Now you have referred us to Barca,then we will give you a surprise package since you refused learning,we your parents must make you learn in a hard way,But the fact remains that you must learn it.UP BLUES.Chelsea may walk n refuse stumbling but if u are stumbling conscious,Stumble on top Barca.DAYZ blong 4 all Chelsea fans and players.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Osel(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2009
From the days of Noah, people dislike Chelsea. Most of them claimed their hatred was due to Mourinho's character. Here is a coach who is the opposite of Morinho in character. Bad bele people, why do you hate Chelsea now, or is Hindink too gentle for ur liken? Well I don't see Barca stopping us, most of their players don't like the idea of playing with Chelsea. If you doubt me, watch out for latest interview of Puyol, Valdes or Xavi.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
ANCELOTTI IN !!!
Hate it or not.
Ancelotti to take over next season.
Comments please.  cheesy

Sources in Italy claim that the 52-year-old Italian, who has been in charge of Milan for over seven years, will arrive at Stamford Bridge on a three-year contract worth £5.8 million once the Serie A season finishes at the end of May.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich had targeted Ancelotti as the man to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari when the Brazilian coach was sacked in February.

However the Italian, who has won two Champions League titles and one Serie A crown during his time at the San Siro helm, was reluctant to leave in mid-season.

That led to Chelsea employing Russia coach Guus Hiddink on a temporary basis until the end of the season.

Provided Hiddink is not given the job on a permanent basis and leaves in the summer as originally planned, whoever succeeds him will become the West London club's sixth manager in five years.

Spanish champions Real Madrid also reportedly approached Ancelotti after the departure of Bernd Schuster, but after being turned down they hired former Tottenham boss Juande Ramos, also until the end of the season.

Source: Eurosports.com
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by vikiviko(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2009
Beat Bolton and heat the pressure.
Sweet victory at Anfield.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2009
BlueDiva, there is no need for smiley. If you think Scolari was bad, wait till you see Ancelotti. The thought alone makes me look like this  angry, not this  cheesy. Right now, I feel like its Guus or die for Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by dayokanu(m): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2009
I dont think Ancellotti would be good for you guys .

It would be better to have Hindick e-coaching you or doing fone coaching than Ancelotti
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by dyabman(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2009
Sorry Guys that im too late to comment on liverpools game, I started to have the feelings that someone will get humiliated on that day , but i strongly felt that it wont be chelsea, Torres got the goal , defensive error though, i love the spirit , we got character and we showed it that match , Malouda of all players outshown aberola , CECH is GOOD! , Essien did a very good work on Gerrard, so without Gerrard no Torres , Gerrard injured , Terry suspension , both captains will be out i think, especially Terry , well its better to have him both home and away games against Barca, It was a deserved victory at anfield,

Manutd cant stop breaking records , i see them beating porto at home if fagotson and his spoilt team will come to their senses,

Arsenal wont have anymore matches in the champions league b'cos they will beaten black and blue ,

Chelsea vs Barca again!!
Manutd vs Villareal again!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by just2nice(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
I think Ancelotti would be a disaster for Chelsea.Here he is, handling an AC Milan team brimming with world class players such as Kaka,Ronaldo,Pato,Pirlo and yet they are out of the title race in Serie A.I don't really know what RA is seeing in Ancelotti that the fans am not seeing.He should stay put in AC Milan or even go to Real Madrid.Anywhere but Chelsea,please!
I would rather RA go for Zola or even Advocaat.Rijkaard should be a last resort.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2009
folks, maybe RA knows what he is doing. Remember when he brought in GH and sacked LFS, some said why? we all thought he was crazy. But his "tactics" aint bad now or is it?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ancelotti ain't that bad.
Afterall a CL winner is a 'special one' too. cheesy

@Ibime,
The smiley expresses my mischief.
I know how you guys dislike Ancelotti. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by manickal(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ancelloti? what in the world is wrong with Zola or Rijkaard?

Ancelloti isn't a good idea for a chelsea team that is rebuilding . . . angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
RA better be joking and CA better look for other clubs to gather his pensioners. We already have enough OAP's and we are looking for ways to get rid of them.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ancelotti? can someone tell me i ain't actually seeing this? sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
manickal:

Ancelloti? what in the world is wrong with Zola or Rijkaard?

Ancelloti isn't a good idea for a chelsea team that is rebuilding . . . angry

OMO IBO:

RA better be joking and CA better look for other clubs to gather his pensioners. We already have enough OAP's and we are looking for ways to get rid of them.

Y'all hit the nail on the head. . . . this is a crucial time for Chelsea, a period of rebuilding. It requires a man with good scouting networks; a good motivator, not a perennial loser like Ancelotti whose players dictate when they will play well (usually Champions League) and when they will relax (in Serie A). Following GH with a loser like Ancelotti will just dishearten the players. Chelsea does not have skillful players and we need a strict disciplinarian and a good organiser if we are going to get the best out of the 'mechanical' players that we have. Besides CA doesn't speak English and the players have said they do not want him, plus he has never managed outside Italy. Infact, he still lives on his fathers farm where he has always lived. He is not world-wise and not ready!

I advocate Dic'k Advocaat  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2009
The Ancellottti gist has crept up again.
I sincerely hope it's not true. . . . The chap can't even speak English!

Guus Hiddink . . end of!
I have waited for years to see Guus coach Chelsea and all he gets now is half a season?
Roman should find a way to work around this abeg.
Imagine Guus having unlimited funds to sign his own players. . We'l rule the world.

-----------------------------------------------

To the Liverpool gist. .

As much as I really love what happened of Anfield, I don't write them off.
Not under any circumstance. . . and I hope we will approach the match on Tuesday like we need a win.
We have to prevent them from scoring as well.
Then we can begin to talk about the next round.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by propheyo: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
Jesu ose, I really thank u, my support went to Chelsea, but for a good reason, reason is, it will be better for us to handle Chelski in the semi's. Although kidneypool aint that bad too, but they might prove difficult to Chelski. Barca for the finals, (EYONIGGER)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! semi finals

ARSENAL vs PORTO

BARCELONA vs LIVERPOOL!!/, chelsea?!!
Bolton---------game?! Draw is quite possible!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
now u are using 'quite possible' Even your crystal ball is confused. Well, i dont blame it. Since GH came we only lost once which is surprising considering the streak we earned with scolari.

I am sure after the game at anfield your crystal ballwould be unhappy even with its performance on chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2009
I just watched the game at anfield again and my goodness. We did very very well in all departments. I carefullu watched Essien and saw him frustrate Gerrard.

The last time I saw the blues play like this was the first season after Mourhinho took over.

I have not believed Malouda could play that well. I wonder what sparked him on.

Excellent play boys!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by just2nice(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2009
It seems the Ancelotti to Chelsea rumours is gathering steam by the day.Many Chelsea fans and even some of the players don't like the idea of Ancelotti managing the team,but it seems RA is seeing something special about him.Anyway,whatever gaffer the top echelons at Chelsea decide to appoint for the club,we will always support the team.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by dyabman(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2009
Advocaat should be the right choice for us,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
cabali:

now u are using 'quite possible' Even your crystal ball is confused. Well, i dont blame it. Since GH came we only lost once which is surprising considering the streak we earned with scolari.

I am sure after the game at anfield your crystal ballwould be unhappy even with its performance on chelsea
   DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!  [LIVERPOOL WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA ON TUESDAY!! AND WILL FACE BACELONA!! as per today===========i wish bolton all the best
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2009
BOLTON HAS MY BLESSINGS versus mumu chelsea today!!

BY THE WAY
[quote][/quote] DO NOT BE DECIEVED!! [size=50pt] LIVERPOOL WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA ON TUESDAY!! [/size] cool AND WILL FACE BACELONA!! as per today===========i wish bolton all the best
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
abegooo, una get link for the chelsea game?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2009
BOLTON HAS MY BLESSINGS versus mumu chelsea today!!

BY THE WAY
[quote][/quote] DO NOT BE DECIEVED!! [size=50pt] LIVERPOOL WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA ON TUESDAY!! [/size] cool AND WILL FACE BACELONA!! as per today===========i wish bolton all the best

LIVERPOOLS FORM IS NO FLUKE!! THEY WILL BEAT CHELSEA FOR STAMFORD BRIDGE LIKE DREAM!! cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2009
ballackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

first EPL goal of the season.
good build up!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2009
second half about to begin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.