Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (73234 Views)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses

Mmmmmn..... cool

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by ElFenomeno1: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oooshe!!!!!
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Lewisj(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lovely pics. He should get ready to go back to Borno. I pity women like this sha. How do they cope?
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by skimma(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses

@Aminat, I like disposition to topics. can you please reach me privately on 08067339090?

ill be happy to hear from you
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
This their love story get k-leg. u were seeing some one @ dat time and you accepted his proposal after 5 months. Hmm. Anyways the happy story is that they are getting married.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by fiftynaira(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
5 days to marriage "pre wedding shots "
5 years after marriage "post wedding GUN shots"

Morale of the story girls look beyond the festivity in marriages and face real WEDDING
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by sweatlana: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
OMG this is sooo sweeeet... love it! kiss
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
where is my boooooo, come and see shomthing, choi....who say love is not sweet, holy ghost fireeeeeeeee
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by shizzy7(f): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
I don't understand that first pix.. is it part of posing.,,,
This soldier should be in Borno state
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by kenedy175(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Any thread related to wedding, na women go fill the thread undecided

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
skimma:

@Aminat, I like disposition to topics. can you please reach me privately on 08067339090?

Huh? undecided
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by wristbangle: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:
Bankyblue where at thoucheesy

Misspicy kiss
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:
where is my boooooo, come and see shomthing, choi....who say love is not sweet, holy ghost fireeeeeeeee

grin grin
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by wristbangle: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
skimma:

Na waoo! Is this a way to stylishly drop ur no for guys to call u or what? undecided
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
skimma:

privately and you posted your number for everyone to see, modify pls, she must have seen it already or mail her.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by hucienda: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:

Deep.

#Respect Ma'am

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://weddinginnigeria.com/a-prewedding-shoot-that-tells-story-of-soldier-who-saved-the-princess-in-need/
UNA DON DEY LIE ABI undecided

I EVEN TO SAY NA REAL SOLDIER SELF, COS SOLDIER ARE LESS ROMANTIC BUT MORE OF WOMANIZING.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by comrChris(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
very innovating wish them happy home in advance
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
babe...love is sweet i tell you, specially when you with the right one
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by missKiffy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.
I agree, we are just copying the whites with all this pre wedding shoots

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.
bless you sister. When did all these pre-wedding photo madness start? Na too much money dey worry people. Why pay a photographer to take pictures before the wedding?

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by wristbangle: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy am here! Hehehehe. Those pictures go dey make una babes dey cry.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
babe, your head dey there..nice one

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Abbey2sam(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
if it looks and sound like nollywood, its definitely nollywood
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:

cheesy am here! Hehehehe. Those go dey make una babes dey cry.
grin grin grin
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by comrChris(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
very innovating wish them happy home in advance
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
nonsense again...
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:

This soldier should be in Borno state

U Want make him shìt 4 body?
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!
see ya mouth..grin

and yet they said edo babes are bad..grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.