Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (73205 Views)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Ifebazz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://weddinginnigeria.com/a-prewedding-shoot-that-tells-story-of-soldier-who-saved-the-princess-in-need/
5 months and already heads over heels in love enough to marry? Hmm all these tales by moonlight stories you people are telling, diaries God u ooooh! I wish them safe journey.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by prospero15(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
sweet
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by babadem2much(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
1dafullymade:
*smiles* thanx dear

U are welcome sis
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses

Deep words. Love summarised.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by ZianaJordana(f): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Black love. smiley
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by scarffield(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!
u qet senx so
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
More like her knight in shining armor....so cool kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
You have a point thou I don't see anything wrong with the photo shoots but trust they will misunderstand and attack you. But from a distance inorder not to get banned....
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Osisie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
zicoraads:

Free pu33y juice for the guys grin

And for the ladies...continuous licking of the Womanliness until they cum lipsrsealed

U're either dumb, retarted or under a spell. See how u're shining ur teeth like a mad goat. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by MzzTega(f): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Obienesarah:
In fact that lady is more secured, cos any maltreatment from d man, d wife gets his salary. Law frm d army neva 2 maltreat their wives.

I Know about that law,wasn't referring to that aspect,its about him being in the field.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Orikinla(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Many soldiers are players.
My father was very romantic and the ladies loved him in uniform and out of uniform.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Praktikals(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
1dafullymade:
Beautiful.....may God bless them.. & may God remember me & give me my own knight....Amen o!
Don't look too far cool
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
I caught u
justi4jesu:
cool cool
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by osbornfotovideo: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is not just military love, I can call this true Love

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
scarffield:
u qet senx so
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lovely
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by zicoraads: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Osisie:
undecided

U're either dumb, retarted or under a spell. See how u're shining ur teeth like a mad goat. Smh.
Thank you grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by zicoraads: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
You have a point thou I don't see anything wrong with the photo shoots but trust they will misunderstand and attack you. But from a distance inorder not to get banned....
From which distance? Tell her to stop hiding the comments where she was attacked and her outburst cheesy cheesy

Ban ke? E go reduce the money wey de my account? undecided
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Jbond(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.
See beef, calm down urs will come soon.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by MRpii(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
HEY ISHILOVE,YOU DISGRACED ME MEN ,WHY CAN YOU RESIGN AS A SUPERMOD AND MOD. YOU ARE TO BIG TO THAT OR YOU ABUSED OGA SEUN NI. PLS REAPPLY,I ENJOYED YOU AS A MOD NAU.
Ishilove:
My fiance will not dare suggest it. He knows me grin

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by MRpii(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
HEY ISHILOVE,YOU DISGRACED ME MEN ,WHY CAN YOU RESIGN AS A SUPERMOD AND MOD. YOU ARE TO BIG TO THAT OR YOU ABUSED OGA SEUN NI. PLS REAPPLY,I ENJOYED YOU AS A MOD NAU.
Ishilove:
My fiance will not dare suggest it. He knows me grin

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by shurlermoz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!

Well, it's quite obvious.
Like the saying goes "if an Edo girl wants you only Jesus can save you"....... . Shakespeare 1905
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
shurlermoz:

Well, it's quite obvious.
Like the saying goes "if an Edo girl wants you only Jesus can save you"....... . Shakespeare 1905
Your head nor correct.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
1dafullymade:
Beautiful.....may God bless them.. & may God remember me & give me my own knight....Amen o!
why don,t u try me out,I maybe God sent.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by adesbreath: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
ISILOVE

Yes ur so right but life is hard already, let's enjoy the part we can when they get where the storm is raging they either win or loose, and the circle of life begins again....it's good to enjoy every pre marriage anything cos when they both start seeing clearly it will take them a conscious effort to live with each others imperfections.... so ride on guys I wish u both a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by mickey45: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

Tell them o!

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by luggy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
very lovely
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by 400billionman: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
1dafullymade:

You say ?
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by temmypotter(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses
allowances for human weaknesses Please! So coz love is supposedly lenient I'm supposed to forgive my girlfriend who cheated on me?.. in the most cruel way possible! #story for the Gods abeg.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by bouyantbetty(f): 1:10am On Aug 14, 2015
undecided
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by shankie: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
wow, what a love story, so au is it diffrent from d ones we been hearin before.
happy married life anywaywow, what a love story, so au is it diffrent from d ones we been hearin before.
happy married life anyway
wow, what a love story, so au is it diffrent from d ones we been hearin before.
happy married life anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.