Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (73203 Views)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!
True talk bro...but I tink Oshio Baba set the pace for his people. lol. E be like say na to pack go Edo state go sure pass o, make I start dey sell wedding gown and rings... lol
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by noblegrex: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Where is she from,where was she coming from,where is she going.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by crackhouse(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
let's pray they don't send him to Borno state after his wedding to go and die because these OGAs can be very jealous and will not want this dude to stay alive and enjoy his marriage.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by kellyJames5(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!

undecided
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by femi4: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses
humm...love101
Make I use this line on Shade later this evening
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by basketbrain(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses

Naija girls and love!!
Go and make money, sing a song, write a book, invent stuff or even swim the Niger.
its more worthwhile than all this telemundo love poo
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
What i wanna know though,WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY YOU WERE DATING AT THAT TIME THOUGH?

hope say no be one of the body when we dey see for road lipsrsealed

Hian love story kwanu...see all the girls don dey get dreamy eyes,soldiers go soon dey in demand grin
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by naturalwaves: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Nice quote but next time, always put the name of the original owner there whenever you use a quote that is not yours okay? That quote is by Ann Landers.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by room089: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dey don release this nollywood film?
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

True talk bro...but I tink Oshio Baba set the pace for his people. lol. E be like say na to pack go Edo state go sure pass o, make I start dey sell wedding gown and rings... lol
When a good king is on the throne, the economic of thy kingdom increases(dnt mind d bad tinz both newspapers n some online media re reporting abt him, its all politics of hate).

My guy u beta pack come fast o bfor d business go fade bcus presently there is no road or street u pass through in edo state(benin city mostly) that you wont see atleast 2 cake making and event(wedding) planning offices/shops/stores. thats the reigning business presently. Even most girls who cant do without going to collect dicks frm bfs and other niggaz on a daily basis re nw seen in these offices/shops/stores as workers and apprentice.

VERY SOON LAGOS, ABJ OR P.H WOULD BE A THING OF THE PAST TO AN AVERAGE EDO MAN/WOMAN. Thats my dream/vision for the edo state.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

When a good king is on the throne, the economic of thy kingdom increases(dnt mind d bad tinz both newspapers n some online media re reporting abt him, its all politics of hate).

My guy u beta pack come fast o bfor d business go fade bcus presently there is no road or street u pass through in edo state(benin city mostly) that you wont see atleast 2 cake making and event(wedding) planning offices/shops/stores. thats the reigning business presently. Even most girls who cant do without going to collect dicks frm bfs and other niggaz on a daily basis re nw seen in these offices/shops/stores as workers and apprentice.

VERY SOON LAGOS, ABJ OR P.H WOULD BE A THING OF THE PAST TO AN AVERAGE EDO MAN/WOMAN. Thats my dream/vision for the edo state.
Jeez...Baba u funny die!!! hahwhahahhahahahah...so no space for me??
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by M4gunners: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
I like the girl She must have fasted day in day out for him while he is in war front.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by bravesoul247(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Isn't this Timi? She looks exactly like the lady I met in ouch at Adeniran ogunsanya mall. Chai..... And u been de like her ooo. Anyway I wish her all the best
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by stan241(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice concept, happy married life in advance bla bla bla

BUT

Which time all this one start for Nigeria kwanu?

Must we just adopt every single thing we watch on tv? Nna na wa o, man go pay for pre-wedding pinshure, during wedding pinshure, and post-wedding/thanksgiving pinshure?

Nna that lady beta mind ya herself to avoid stories that touch biko
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by aameyah(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.

Tut! Tut!!
Live and let live, Ishi....
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by imohchard(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
WAIT... HOW COME NOBODY NOTICED THESE PICTURE?

SEE AS SHE RESEMBLE AKPORS

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by zendy: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Soldier might be calm now, but God help the guy who mistakenly "toasts" his wife. That is the day "calm" will fly away and "Sambisa Fire" will come.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:
Jeez...Baba u funny die!!! hahwhahahhahahahah...so no space for me??
Space dey only when you come to open urs as soon as possible.
#F*ckLagos
#F*uckAbuja
#F*ckPortharcourt

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by ojomamah: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
9ice one
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Otu7(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmmmm dey re not Nigerians o.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by aamstih: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Couldn't have been said any better. If this is truely your orientation about love, can we make babies?
Aminat508:
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Niyinficient(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hian, I no like hw dis story end o? Abi e get part two ni? Wetin come happen to d person wey she dey see before!
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by zicoraads: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Little wonder most African leaders find it extremely difficult to leave power when they eventually find themselves in any position of authority. Power corrupts, absolutely. So, Ishilove...you made a comment about the couple and the practice of pre-wedding shoots. And because you have the power to hide comments and delete posts, a comment that disagrees with yours, you delete, and anyone that agrees with yours, you live and even donate likes to it. Seriously? Am baffled cheesy cheesy

Oga Seun...talk to some of your moderators. Especially Ishi. Power comes with certain responsibilities as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by mira4u: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Too dramatic but nice.

Btw why are these old spinsters always bitter whenever they see pre-wedding photo shoot? How is it the fault of the lovely couple that you couldn't have husband that is proud to upload your pix via the internet? How is it your biz if they decide to travel to the moon n do their pre-wedding photo shoot? Go get yourself a man(that's if it's gonna b possible) n stop whining over a couple celebrating love. lipsrsealed

The highest you can do is delete post n ban on nairaland. Not everyone's life depends on nairaland like yours so go ahead. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by scentmarlc(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:

Uhmmmm alake lovergirl

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
lalasticlala you watch too much Nigerian movie... It's not good.

Ihatago?
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
mira4u:
Too dramatic but nice.

Btw why are these old spinsters always bitter whenever they see pre-wedding photo shoot? How is it the fault of the lovely couple that you couldn't have husband that is proud to upload your pix via the internet? How is it your biz if they decide to travel to the moon n do their pre-wedding photo shoot? Go get yourself a man(that's if it's gonna b possible) n stop whining over a couple celebrating love. lipsrsealed

The highest you can do is delete post n ban on nairaland. Not everyone's life depends on nairaland like yours so go ahead. lipsrsealed
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by cap28: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
nice couple. smiley

When a man is ready to marry he does the necessary things without the woman having to pass through any unnecessary bad treatment.

Nothing attracts a man more than a woman who is simply living her life without desperation printed on her forehead.
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by otiigba1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Absolutely! marry me..please! kiss

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Obienesarah: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
Beautiful pictures.

Marrying a soldier mehn you need God's grace.

I release such Grace unto you. IJN
In fact that lady is more secured, cos any maltreatment from d man, d wife gets his salary. Law frm d army neva 2 maltreat their wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.