Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? (50905 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerians Don't Like PDA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
hmmm. thanks though.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by xp17(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
imhotep:

Sumo wrestlers don't have 6 packs, but are considered strong and attractive in other cultures.
Many white men like skinny women.
Many black men like thick women.
Etc etc
you know why most white guys don't like thick women? Because of em can't help their dick to find its way into the punny of a thick woman . you know you got to be really endowed before you can go deep into a thick woman. Skinny/athletic black guys and thich women are like 5 and 6.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2015
xp17:
you know why most white guys don't like thick women? Because of em can't help their dick to find its way into the punny of a thick woman . you know you got to be really endowed before you can go deep into a thick woman. Skinny/athletic black guys and thich women are like 5 and 6.
Agreed.
There is even a theory that white envy of the black p*nis is a subconscious cause of racism smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by betandwin8484: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
MrsChima:
That's true. You should see the Naija men in the States with fat tummy white women (some black women) but it is a trend in the States to get a fat tummy white chick!

I asked how does one find the toto and I was told there are ways. grin

There is always a way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by betandwin8484: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
xp17:

We blacks will always find a way to that p**********

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

amebo grin morning
If it is Alhaji's with pot-bellies now ...
U won't say they are disturbing abi grin
And how was your night
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by davou4eva(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2015
As long as i can penetrate.....who cares cheesy
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by redgem(f): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2015
2dice:
If it is Alhaji's with pot-bellies now ... U won't say they are disturbing abi grin And how was your night

hahahahaha.....Alhaji's on point
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

hahahahaha.....Alhaji's on point
Hmmn... Alhaji and Chief ... Been Hammering our Babes since 14B.C
December on the way...
*MRMM*
More Rituals More Money grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by redgem(f): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
2dice:
Hmmn... Alhaji and Chief ... Been Hammering our Babes since 14B.C December on the way... *MRMM* More Rituals More Money grin

I'm only joking oh
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Eniqurl(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
I care about flat stomach.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

I'm only joking oh
I pray oh grin
Today is Friday... Do you club ?
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
hmmn... See everybody forming dey got flat belly...
LIE-ON ...** grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by missmary(f): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
cry cry
Esdb3:

Lord she even posted pictures. I know what a maybach clarinet is! It is irrelevant since I was referring to cars.
... [color=#770077][quote author=Esdb3 post=36940211] Lord I am insulted
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
imhotep:

Hmm..
Thanks....will do so now
looks like i heard dat name before. Is he nt an acient egyptian priest?
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Enockia(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
From my experience, it seems Nigerians don't really care about flat stomachs. Many people, even young females and males don't have them and don't seem concerned about that. In the Western World, to be considered attractive a flat stomach is a must, but many people who are called hot in Naija have protruding bellies.

This issue is irrespective of body type because I've seen a lot of slim people with larger stomachs too.

Is it that Nigerians don't care about a small waist and flat stomach as much as the rest of the world? And if so why not. This is actually a real health issue grin

madam who said they dont see i work for a shaping and sliming coy. and the number of customers we get each day with complains of how they can flatten their tummy is really alarming. i spoke to one of our clients and she made a remark dat really contradicts wat u er posting here in her words she said "u men er the reason why we girls go all out to flatten out tummies cos when u see us wit big tummies u turn to the less pretty girl around the corner just because she's got a flat stomach" so trust me nigerians do care
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by victorbk(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Eniqurl:

I think if many women consider it more of a priority, guys would have no choice but to do something about the stomach

I have noticed that above 70% of the guys/ ladies have big bellies around me, and I'm genuinely surprised people don't find it more of a turn off! I mean, when the clothes are on or off, a flat stomach is always 100% sexy
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by dmcdad: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
victorbk:

I think if many women consider it more of a priority, guys would have no choice but to do something about the stomach

I have noticed that above 70% of the guys/ ladies have big bellies around me, and I'm genuinely surprised people don't find it more of a turn off! I mean, when the clothes are on or off, a flat stomach is always 100% sexy
Exactly.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Eniqurl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
2dice:
hmmn... See everybody forming dey got flat belly...
LIE-ON ...** grin
They should LIE-ON
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Enockia(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
They should LIE-ON
me i no de lie ooo i get flat stomach and 6packs hehehe
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
They should LIE-ON
lmao ...Gang-Leader Eniqurl say so grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Eniqurl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
2dice:
lmao ...Gang-Leader Eniqurl say so grin
Lemme jor
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Eniqurl(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Enockia:
me i no de lie ooo i get flat stomach and 6packs hehehe
Good fr yhu tongue
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by 2dice(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Eniqurl:
Lemme jor
lol.. U are d9in your post ... Oju oluwa is watching u grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:

1)Op why exactly should Nigerians care about flat stomach,with all the problems we facing,na flat stomach we go.start to worry about

2)with all d copy copy we don copy the western world sotey most of our cultures and traditions have been abolished,eg girls dressing half n.aked in d name of looking beautiful,you still want to add flat stomach syndrome?...is big stomach associated with fashion again

3)please I need you to enlighten me about the health issue associated to natural big stomachs,not d disease or illness caused big stomach.

Modified:----

First time making FTC cheesy and many peeps wan die untop my mattergrin
anyway lemmr invite FirstEva and Gurgle bae to join megrin....daslim180 you sef follow do body guard abegtongue......my royal entourage

For me, a flat tummy as in considerable flat one is a must for my wife even after child birth and i will assist her in achieving that by doing exercises together.

Flat tummy is so sexy unlike the after birth pregnancy many ladies carry about.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by dmcdad: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Toks2008:

For me, a flat tummy as in considerable flat one is a must for my wife even after child birth and i will assist her in achieving that by doing exercises together.

Flat tummy is so sexy unlike the after birth pregnancy many ladies carry about.
God knows I wouldn't tolerate the emboldened. Yuck!
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
dmcdad:

God knows I wouldn't tolerate the emboldened. Yuck!

They will claim say they have given birth and so their tummy can never be flat again...lame excuse.
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by dmcdad: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Toks2008:

They will claim say they have given birth and so their tummy can never be flat again...lame excuse.
Story! Before we marry sef I don dey create the awareness down. There would be no room for laziness and unnecessary growth or fat. You must be fit as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by kingsfield(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
From my experience, it seems Nigerians don't really care about flat stomachs. Many people, even young females and males don't have them and don't seem concerned about that. In the Western World, to be considered attractive a flat stomach is a must, but many people who are called hot in Naija have protruding bellies.

This issue is irrespective of body type because I've seen a lot of slim people with larger stomachs too.

Is it that Nigerians don't care about a small waist and flat stomach as much as the rest of the world? And if so why not. This is actually a real health issue grin
Wats insyd n upstairs z wat rly matas nt d outsyd.MrsPhyno biko rapu ihe ede na moto gba moto.
Ika gbasa dia ndia nwetakwa gi iga atokwa dia.
Biko kenerum Phyno
Re: Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? by andyanders: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:
That's true. You should see the Naija men in the States with fat tummy white women (some black women) but it is a trend in the States to get a fat tummy white chick!

I asked how does one find the toto and I was told there are ways. grin

Mrs Chima, you funny die.,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.