Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] (21531 Views)

Tecno Boom J5 Discussions / Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1) / NEW!!! Tecno Boom J5 with the Awesome Android 5.1 Lollipop OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 07, 2015
bigiyaro:
dis is absolute rubish on d part of tekino, wat kind of uninovative company will rename a phone jst becos dey changed d os? Dey culd have jst incresed d memories or upgrade d bat3 or screen size. No wonder dey cnt even compete at home, instead dey r here dishin rubish to poor nigerians
They can't compete at home because of stiff competition and rivalry instead they move to africa having learnt from their home base
Re: Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] by hovatek: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] by ultrazone(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] by Topmostt: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please how much is Techno J5 now?
Re: Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] by osenbarak: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
bakkajo:
If it is the issue of "repetition of same Smartphone with a little differences either in battery life, OS, screen size or camera", almost all android smartphone companies are guilty of this. A white Samsung note 2 looks like any random white Samsung large screen phone. Companies do this and will continue to do this. It's called capitalism.
As for the battery issue, I think what you should say is this phone is not well suited for your needs. There are a lot of phones Samsung has released this year that do not have battery capacity of up to 3000mAh. Samsung Z1 has 1500mAh, Samsung Galaxy J1 has 1850mAh and that is just mentioning a few. People want different things from different phones. It's called variety.
And yes, Tecno has a killer device in the offing. It's called Camon C8. I would like to know your informed thoughts on it since what you are looking for is 3000mAh battery capacity. Also, these "killer devices" from other companies of which you speak, are they affordable for the everyday man? Because Tecno generally panders to the everyday man. It's called target market.
I'm drawing parallels with Samsung because it is a "reputable" company and is presently at the top of the android market.
You run a tech blog, I'd expect you'd be knowledgeable about these things. Draw parallels with other companies or phones of the same economic standing as Tecno so we can be convinced.
thank you my brother i dont know why poepke like dissing tecno too much
Re: Tecno Boom J5 Lollipop Smartphone [all You Need To Know] by teelaweee(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2016
bakkajo:
If it is the issue of "repetition of same Smartphone with a little differences either in battery life, OS, screen size or camera", almost all android smartphone companies are guilty of this. A white Samsung note 2 looks like any random white Samsung large screen phone. Companies do this and will continue to do this. It's called capitalism.
As for the battery issue, I think what you should say is this phone is not well suited for your needs. There are a lot of phones Samsung has released this year that do not have battery capacity of up to 3000mAh. Samsung Z1 has 1500mAh, Samsung Galaxy J1 has 1850mAh and that is just mentioning a few. People want different things from different phones. It's called variety.
And yes, Tecno has a killer device in the offing. It's called Camon C8. I would like to know your informed thoughts on it since what you are looking for is 3000mAh battery capacity. Also, these "killer devices" from other companies of which you speak, are they affordable for the everyday man? Because Tecno generally panders to the everyday man. It's called target market.
I'm drawing parallels with Samsung because it is a "reputable" company and is presently at the top of the android market.
You run a tech blog, I'd expect you'd be knowledgeable about these things. Draw parallels with other companies or phones of the same economic standing as Tecno so we can be convinced.
I agree with you 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Messages Sent By Telecom Service Providers / Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions / How To Flash Upgrade And Install A Blackberry Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.