Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? (9954 Views)

My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable / Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by acidrop(f): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2006
u mean kick ur ass tongue tongue tongue tongue, LOL
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2006
Really Jas_o am a male it a mistake if u c female in my profile pls ask kiki and Edygirl.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2006
just to dudge the topic i don't mean the word 'kick his ass'. acid are you saying pecking at lips does't happend at australia?.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2006
About kicking my ass I no vex all u need do dt is my address, dress beautiful and then come in d night, make God help you.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2006
your addres is invisible where do you say you have it? besides your ass can't be kick by me lesbian do this ok. if you are a girl now i will kick somehwere else and your pretty looking will energyse this. you're funny kind keep it up.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2006
Oh no u a lesbian Well try it wit me and b convinced
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2006
you need to go through the communique once again i said only lesbian do this since you said you are a man and you need someone to kick as i call it and you said Bleep your ass you should go for lesbian i'm not part of this ok. are you a lesbian?
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2006
Am a man and not a lesbian just wnt to convince u dt it's nice to do it wit a man and nt a girl.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2006
no don't encourage that is silly. you need to change that f in your profile ok. what do you do for a living?
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Yusufadeto(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2006
Everyone is Right Jas, love is invisible, it something that you preventing to happens but it happens because you protecting yourself from being hurt, love get you and make you totally incomplete without the presence of ur partner, love is the greatest thing on earth, it keeps everyone on earth together, no matter who you are, where you are from or what you have. I can say that love is the most universal words, that everyone one earth speak and experience everyday. though it might be dangerous and disasterous sometimes, i believe that without love there is no life
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2006
Yeah man no love no life. Jas_o am an Accountant/Auditor do u like that.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by acidrop(f): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2006
it does
jas_o:

just to dudge the topic i don't mean the word 'kick his ass'. acid are you saying pecking at lips does't happend at australia?.

it does, its just that i dont like it, even if i have done 1nce or twice undecided
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by holythug(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
L liars
O *******
V vanity
E envy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] / 'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind / What's The Full Meaning Of OG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.