Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51745 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Hehehe! Villian ke? Am gentle o!

This your movie is too boring! Its full of. Rabies infested dogs barking and making noise everywhere... No sex, comedy, or good action...
hahahahaha, did u say sex? Okay will u take up that part for me? With anyone u like... As for comedy, on ila will be here soon.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Another bitter black devil! Hear him ranting like a menapausal old witch!

Cool downnnnnn! Your MOTHER and sisters may be twi eating bit_ches but you don't have to use that term on a lady! *wink*
What is this smelly shapeless dirty black ape talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Hahahaha inferiority complex slowpoke. Which people are darker than you fools.Or u think we don't know that u fools are dark like midnight.
Ghanaians don't have such stupid mentality like u fools.We are black n proud dats why we don't insult other people with their(black) colour.You fools have the darkest sets of people on de continent so shutup.Stupid smelly dark slowpoke.

Black Ghana fools,Dangote economy;
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2015
azontoghost ne lepasharon dor ye di3. Numero uno oo. Hide and seek nkoaa. Hahahaha
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Go and sit down,useless liar,we all know Ghana has the most black people in Africa,even your country symbol is black star idiat,maybe those left over babies from Nigerians who visited there. ugly short blackies.
Our symbol is black so? Are we not Africans? Are Africans not black? When did it become a crime to be called an African? Hahahaha I swear nigerians are de most stupid people ever to exist.You fools are de darkest people in Africa.Not just dark but ugly and smelly as well.Now u can kill yourself. Hahahaha .Is there any natural lightskinned person in your zoo country? BIG NO..All are fuckin bleaches.Its only in Ghana where u gonna find more natural lightskinned people .In your zoo, most of u are as dark as charcoal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
What is this smelly shapeless dirty black ape talking about?

Naaaa! Am a hot and sexy latina looking diva!

With the way you nag on and on and on in this forum, I picture you as a short, black, skinny, unhappy, broke and angry niccur with a very very very very very very very very very very very very teeny weeny d_ick which looks like #20naira kpomo!

No real niccur will sound as bitter as you do on a faceless forum as this!

My 2cents advice:

You need to have some sex once in a while (tho no real gal ll want to be wit u but you can patronise an olosho) to ease off tension.... Get off nairaland and go parry with friends (tho u sound so wierd so I doubt u hav any)!

Basically, GO GET A LIFE!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by buzzmania(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha dont worry. no problem bro, rands, cedis and pounds, jux bring them zulus, sothos, xhosas, coloureds..., we gonna have a blast. Jiggaman, oxygen, petrodollar, azontoghost, buzzmania, iamord will be waiting for u all.
haha!It would definitely be so much fun
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Black Ghana fools,Dangote economy;
Dark nigerian fools, Terrorism infested economy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Naaaa! Am a hot and sexy latina looking diva!

With the way you nag on and on and on in this forum, I picture you as a short, black, skinny, unhappy, broke and angry niccur with a very very very very very very very very very very very very teeny weeny d_ick which looks like #20naira kpomo!

No real niccur will sound as bitter as you do on a faceless forum as this!

My 2cents advice:

You need to have some sex once in a while (tho no real gal ll want to be wit u but you can patronise an olosho) to ease off tension.... Get off nairaland and go parry with friends (tho u sound so wierd so I doubt u hav any)!

Basically, GO GET A LIFE!
A guy like me will automatically become the president of nigeria if am to come to that zoo.Any tall fair person in that zoo is seen as god.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2015
buzzmania:
haha!It would definitely be so much fun
we will singing khona, orlando, lento, and telemo, azonta fiesta... Are u ready my guy?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
A guy like me will automatically become the president of nigeria if am to come to that zoo.Any tall fair person in that zoo is seen as god.

A guy like you? President of where? Niccur puhleaaaase! The only thing you have to offer the world is to be on nairaland biii_tching all day! Hahaha!

You and I know you are useless even to your parents!

Morrafhucka!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2015
what a funny movie?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by buzzmania(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
we will singing khona, orlando, lento, and telemo, azonta fiesta... Are u ready my guy?
haha! So ever ready
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

A guy like you? President of where? Niccur puhleaaaase! The only thing you have to offer the world is to be on nairaland biii_tching all day! Hahaha!

You and I know you are useless even to your parents!

Morrafhucka!
Your forehead alone can be used as mirror.You are an ugly smelly dark mumugerian ape so stop quoting me.I can't even stand your Smell here. You get parents sef? Those dogs?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by shut(f): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
koppa:
what's happening just checked front-page 4-0

grin
We'd a bad day,that coach of ours took that match as a friendly I guess cool
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
buzzmania:
haha! So ever ready
hahahahaha.... I cant wait to see u dancing azonto.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Your forehead alone can be used as mirror.You are an ugly smelly dark mumugerian ape so stop quoting me.I can't even stand your Smell here. You get parents sef? Those dogs?

Hahaha! Blablabla!

Did I hit a nerve? Did I reveal a bitter truth?!

Alright, I won't quote you again even tho you quoted my gentle adorable self first!

Hehehe! Oya, come lemme pet your charcoal black agama lizard head!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2015
lol lol lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Blablabla!

Did I hit a nerve? Did I reveal a bitter truth?!

Alright, I won't quote you again even tho you quoted my gentle adorable self first!

Hehehe! Oya, come lemme pet your charcoal black agama lizard head!
Why don't u rather pet your charcoal pyramid-head-like first?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by buzzmania(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha.... I cant wait to see u dancing azonto.
Honestly i'm not good at azonto so i'll be dancing cow and chicken instead.That will be much easier
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Why don't u rather pet your charcoal pyramid-headlike first?

Eish!

You are too boring for a guy o jare!

Captainswagg225, I tried spicing up your movie but it hopeless... Hehehe!

Am outta here!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Eish!

Captainswagg, I tried spicing up your movie but it hopeless... Hehehe!
Why am I even wasting my time on this dark smelly shapeless slowpoke.Your compatriots are being bleeped by dogs here so u ain't worth ma time.Am off.Fuckin smelly eba eater.
Let your LovePeddler mum narrates her night with a Ghanaian dog to u.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2015
buzzmania:
Honestly i'm not good at azonto so i'll be dancing cow and chicken instead.That will be much easier
hahahaha, chemu and that other guy. Funny peepz they are.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Eish!
Captainswagg225, I tried spicing up your movie but it hopeless... Hehehe!
Am outta here!
i have a feeling u will be back soon.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
charcoal? hahahaha nigerians are just not like charcoal but #de ugliest and # smells like poo.
Haha, As far as ugly is concerned, My Ghanian brothers and sisters are the best! How they smell? worse than a Dog's fart! Heheheeh!
I won't post any pic to prove my point. I'm sure your person will be enough as proof!lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Haha, As far as ugly is concerned, My Ghanian brothers and sisters are the best! How they smell? worse than a Dog's fart! Heheheeh!
I won't post any pic to prove my point. I'm sure your person will be enough as proof!lol
What is this smelly terrorist saying? All what you've written perfectly suits nigerians n u knw dat.MUMU
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ OP

Ghanaian food is very poor. You ate it like a hungry man. Jeez! The plates are ugly!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by blacq2009(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
At the end of the first round,Ghana scored a total of 190 points whilst Nigeria scored 158 points.
Most Defensive: JiggamanGh
Most Patriotic Ghanaian on NL:JiggamanGh
Most Understanding Nigerian: Fanficgal
Most Offensive:lolaxavier
Most Troublesome:NgwaManNaija4LF
Most Aggressive:Oxygen01
Most Matured Debators:Fanficgal and JiggamanGh (they are barely inches away from being friends. They might or have already exchanged contacts)

More comments from Fanficgal and JiggamanGh will put this e-war to an abrupt halt
More comments from NgwaManNaija4LF,lolaxavier and Oxygen01 will fuel the fight.

One love to all my Ghanaian and Nigerian brethren for the fun. Lets lay down ours arms and the common enemy: Poverty. Salaam.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Protagonist(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
thank GOD, i finally got a gud guy for the protagonist part in my movie.
hey!! you guys should look for a synonym for protagonist and stop mentioning my name. haba. always getting notification when you do that. abeg make e no cause quarrel o
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
What is this smelly terrorist saying? All what you've written perfectly suits nigerians n u knw dat.MUMU
Uhuh! How dumb!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Protagonist:
hey!! you guys should look for a synonym for protagonist and stop mentioning my name. haba. always getting notification when you do that. abeg make e no cause quarrel o
I like your picture thou.You look fly!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Protagonist:
hahahahaha never knew a there was a moniker like that ön nairaland. My bad boss. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.