Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51739 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Do you have a fair Ghanaian? Black inferor ugly beings claming humans. No wonder your movies are filled with albinorish looking mammals.
On average the number of Fair Ghanaians exceeds de fair people in nigeria (NOT BLEACHED) .Even with the excessive bleaching u fools do, majority of u fools are as dark as midnight.You fools are just not dark but ugly and smelly aswell. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2015
odinese:

Nigga calm the fvck down!!
Remember u are in nairaland and Nigerians are just being cool with u here I swear....going through the comments, ima tel u dat this ain't the usual way Nigerians insult pple from Anoda country...if Nigerians(I included) shud start bashing u and ur 'lovely' Ghana I swear u won't even b here talking trash abt naija.
Look at this smelly ugly dark re.tar.ded terrorist too.Apart frm boko haram and Ebola what again do u fools have? When Ghanaians are talking you animals should shut de Bleep up. We ain't talking about foolishness, stupidity and terrorism. What can a foolish animal from a useless filthy pathetic zoo like nigeria say about Ghana? Ghana is heaven for u fools.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MRSANITY(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:
Hehehe! its always the same monikers on the Ghana threads on NL!

These same monikers make 95percent of the same type of repetitive boring bitter hateful comments on each thread and they are Ghanaians... Just 2 or 3 Nigerians,,,

It shows Nigerians don't even give 2 fu_cks about what is happening in Ghana cos you don't see them commenting on this Ghana threads. They are on some other more fun and exciting thread....

So, the mods shouldn't bother bringing their post to FP cos no one gives a rats ass! Looolz

I suspect the mods just bring the topics to FP just to aggravate Jiggaman nd co's blood pressure and further reduce their life spaaggn! Hahaha!

But I ask, WHY ARE GHANAIANS SO PAINED, HYPERTENSIVE AND ANGRY AT NAIJA?!
their aggressiveness is unparalleled, they, they just come here to make trouble with Nigerians who do not give a sh-t about them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MRSANITY(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Look at this smelly ugly dark retarded terrorist too.Apart frm boko haram and Ebola what again do u fools have? When Ghanaians are talking you animals should shut de Bleep up. We ain't talking about foolishness, stupidity and terrorism. What can a foolish animal from a useless filthy pathetic zoo like nigeria say about Ghana? Ghana is heaven for u fools.
shut the fok up u lunatic, what are u doing on our forum?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2015
MRSANITY:
shut the fok up u lunatic, what are u doing on our forum?
Smelly dark idiot.What is the name of Ghana doing on this Useless forum?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoL. This is what you get when you try to bite the finger that fed you.... I feel this one bruh!
BTW, no mind d charcoal laden niggas called Ghanians tho, they started growing wings too. Hahaha!
charcoal? hahahaha nigerians are just not like charcoal but #de ugliest and # smells like poo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by focus95: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2015
ohh God! lol aahaah can't just help laughing abt trash all dis Ghanaians hv been posting here so far. i cud read from one dindinrin up there dat Nigerians are hungry. do u knw d ratio of Niger population to Ghana? so u r comparing a nation of 180m to just 30-35m people? ahhhh u no fear ooo, do u knw amount of money circulates each day in niger? do u knw niger stand in foreign stuff ahh omo don't compare Niger wit Ghana oooo. if not all dis corrupt leaders so far, we should b comparing Niger wit Dubai etc. if we tok of fight 180m people fit kill 40m 109times, if we tok of money ghana no get money. na light i see u people get, wit yr light av u guys turned from black to white? at least Nigeria experiences 16hrs light per day then wat the hell? go to north korea,somalia those people no get light at all, their phd much more sounds Dan DAT of niger in corruption. GHANA, GHA + NA he no get meaning lol abeg pack well put hat off for yr boss GIANT OF AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MRSANITY(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Smelly dark idiot.What is the name of Ghana doing on this Useless forum?
u are the dark and short ones.

Let me educate u, u skunk. Here on Nairaland, we talk about pretty much everything, anything that makes the news. We talk Ghana, SA, America, name it, we talk their food, sports, women, politics, everything as a matter of fact, no one singles you out, we just talk about everything. And one thing typical of every discussion forum is there are both positive and negative comments, it's very normal. We even talk bad about our selves sometimes. U see ibo bad mouting yoruba, yoruba bad mouting hausa, that's just the way it is, no one singles u out.

You idiotss on the other hand, just type ghana, when u see negative comments u start foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients. U are sick men!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by odinese(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=OXYGENO1 post=36974433]Look at this smelly ugly dark re.tar.ded terrorist too.Apart frm boko haram and Ebola what again do u fools have? When Ghanaians are talking you animals should shut de Bleep up. We ain't talking about foolishness, stupidity and terrorism. What can a foolish animal from a useless filthy pathetic zoo like nigeria say about Ghana? Ghana is heaven for u fools.[/quotequote

U need attention right?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by tpiander: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2015
so much for nice.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2015
MRSANITY:
u are the dark and short ones.

Let me educate u, u skunk. Here on Nairaland, we talk about pretty much everything, anything that makes the news. We talk Ghana, SA, America, name it, we talk their food, sports, women, politics, everything as a matter of fact, no one singles you out, we just talk about everything. And one thing typical of every discussion forum is there are both positive and negative comments, it's very normal. We even talk bad about our selves sometimes. U see ibo bad mouting yoruba, yoruba bad mouting hausa, that's just the way it is, no one singles u out.

You idiotss on the other hand, just type ghana, when u see negative comments u start foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients. U are sick men!
You fools are dark, smelly and ugly so shutup.Civilized/sensible People from civilized countries can make negative comments about Ghana but definitely not u nigerian terrorists.You people are seen as nuisance on de streets of Ghana. Selling CDs, cleaning gutters and toilets, engaging in armed robbery and prostitutions etc.So imagine these sets of smelly dark re.tar.ded terrorists saying negative things about Ghana.That's an insult to a civilized country like Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MRSANITY(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
You fools are dark, smelly and ugly so shutup.Civilized/sensible People from civilized countries can make negative comments about Ghana but definitely not u nigerian terrorists.You people are seen as nuisance on de streets of Ghana. Selling CDs, cleaning gutters and toilets, engaging in armed robbery and prostitutions etc.So imagine these sets of smelly dark re.tar.ded terrorists saying negative things about Ghana.That's an insult to a civilized country like Ghana.
you need to check into a rehab asap

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Hahahaha continue living in mediocrity. All what you've written are just nonsense but atleast you have the right to say anything you want.You can even say Ghana belongs to a nigerian.hahahaha You guys just hate the truth
Ashok sef man
every point got me laughing really hard!
This is where it goes when pple stay in their cubicles and believe everything they see online embarassed
IGNORAMUS

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2015
i knew more more characters were gonna join my movie. Its sad that they are all villains.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by LeSudAfricaine: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Ghana is one country I would like to visit in the future apart from Angola and Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MrPatoh: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
forgiveness:
This is called canke or kenka in Ghana, it's made of corn.

you can see how i finished it
Ghana is a nice place, serene and their meals are delicious. But you stand corrected, its spelt 'Kenke' not 'kenka'.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2015
MrPatoh:

Ghana is a nice place, serene and their meals are delicious. But you stand corrected, its spelt 'Kenke' not 'kenka'.
thank GOD, i finally got a gud guy for the protagonist part in my movie.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Ghana is one country I would like to visit in the future apart from Angola and Kenya
u are welcome to ghana anyday, jux remember to bring some s.a babes with u.....
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by omogidi234(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
forgiveness:
my guy with a Ghanian and an American

OP, the Guy on the right looks like Lawrence, an undergrad in a Private Uni in Ilorin.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:
Hehehe! its always the same monikers on the Ghana threads on NL!

These same monikers make 95percent of the same type of repetitive boring bitter hateful comments on each thread and they are Ghanaians... Just 2 or 3 Nigerians,,,

It shows Nigerians don't even give 2 fu_cks about what is happening in Ghana cos you don't see them commenting on this Ghana threads. They are on some other more fun and exciting thread....

So, the mods shouldn't bother bringing their post to FP cos no one gives a rats ass! Looolz

I suspect the mods just bring the topics to FP just to aggravate Jiggaman nd co's blood pressure and further reduce their life span! Hahaha!

But I ask, WHY ARE GHANAIANS SO PAINED, HYPERTENSIVE AND ANGRY AT NAIJA?!

Once again atypical Nigerian gives a kwashiorkor analysis of the whole issue @ hand no wonder ur country is soo ethnically and religiously divided u can't just make an honest true analysis can you.?

Now hear me now and then for the last NO ONE GIVES A Bleep ABOUT YO country please stop giving yourself relevance about that GHANA ish the mess.

For F UCKs sake ur politicians don't even care a whoot about yo
Shitt the only reason we come to nairaland is simple .. LANGUAGE.!

For fu cks sake which Ghanaian gives a f. Uck about Nigeria if not for the queens English stop whining BI TCH

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by LeSudAfricaine: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are welcome to ghana anyday, jux remember to bring some s.a babes with u.....
ngizoza nabo labo ( I 'll come with them) lol ... Just prepare to spend bro, lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
ngizoza nabo labo ( I 'll come with them) lol ... Just prepare to spend bro, lol
hahaha dont worry. no problem bro, rands, cedis and pounds, jux bring them zulus, sothos, xhosas, coloureds..., we gonna have a blast. Jiggaman, oxygen, petrodollar, azontoghost, buzzmania, iamord will be waiting for u all.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
On average the number of Fair Ghanaians exceeds de fair people in nigeria (NOT BLEACHED) .Even with the excessive bleaching u fools do, majority of u fools are as dark as midnight.You fools are just not dark but ugly and smelly aswell. Mumu

Go and sit down,useless liar,we all know Ghana has the most black people in Africa,even your country symbol is black star idiat,maybe those left over babies from Nigerians who visited there. ugly short blackies.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Sometimes I wonder if u fools have brains or not. The number of hungry poor people in nigeria is even more than the number of poor people in Africa.You fools should feed them first. UGLY SMELLY BLACK MUMUGERIAN APE.

Look at this black man calling us black. you must be stupi.d to think that we don't know how you guys look like.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Dega128:

Please sir is broken not broking..

Mumu undecided

Do you copy and post? So you can read good english when you see one.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MadCow1: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am convince you are madcow1. You have been bedding that girl for a long time. You better wife her. You not just going keep chopping n go free.

You this Charley, so you still are trying hard to become Nigerian?

You have not learnt your lesson from Ghana must Go abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by MadCow1: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
forgiveness:
This is called canke or kenka in Ghana, it's made of corn.

you can see how i finished it

Kenkey is the most useless food in the world.. Even my Dog couldn't eat that piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Dega128:

Once again atypical Nigerian gives a kwashiorkor analysis of the whole issue @ hand no wonder ur country is soo ethnically and religiously divided u can't just make an honest true analysis can you.?

Now hear me now and then for the last NO ONE GIVES A Bleep ABOUT YO country please stop giving yourself relevance about that GHANA ish the mess.

For F UCKs sake ur politicians don't even care a whoot about yo
Shitt the only reason we come to nairaland is simple .. LANGUAGE.!

For fu cks sake which Ghanaian gives a f. Uck about Nigeria if not for the queens English stop whining BI TCH

Hahaha! Another bitter black devil! Hear him ranting like a menapausal old witch!

Cool downnnnnn! Your MOTHER and sisters may be twi eating bit_ches but you don't have to use that term on a lady! *wink*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Another bitter black devil! Hear him sounding like a menapausal old witch!

Cool downnnnnn! Your MOTHER and sisters may be twi eating bit_ches but you don't have to use that term on a lady! *wink*
a female villain in my movie. Wow thats nice. U bad gal. U bad.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
lepasharon:
Una stiill dey here ? #kontinu
I miss you!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Look at this black man calling us black. you must be stupi.d to think that we don't know how you guys look like.
Hahahaha inferiority complex slowpoke. Which people are darker than you fools.Or u think we don't know that u fools are dark like midnight.
Ghanaians don't have such stupid mentality like u fools.We are black n proud dats why we don't insult other people with their(black) colour.You fools have the darkest sets of people on de continent so shutup.Stupid smelly dark slowpoke.

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by adorable29(f): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
a female villain in my movie. Wow thats nice. U bad gal. U bad.

Hehehe! Villian ke? Am gentle o!

This your movie is too boring! Its full of. Rabies infested dogs barking and making noise everywhere... No sex, comedy, or good action...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.