Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (33751 Views)

What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos / We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by major466(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Bollinger:

what you all don't realize is that declaring assets would not matter if the law enforcement arm of the government was functioning properly. All assets should and always remain in the public domain for accessability. It's doesn't matter if you declare or not. You as an individual must explain where you got your wealth if called to do so at any time. Why Nigerians don't understand this beats me. There is a deeper problem which you all fail to admit. It is like people relying on jungle justice because the justice system has failed. A short cut to an existing problem.
This saga has nothing to do with law emforcement. Its a simple matter of fulfilling a pledge made to the people.
Buhari promised to make his asset declaration public, together with his appointees. So far he has not only failed to fulfill his pledge, he's now denying ever making such promise to Nigerians. That it was apc, not him in person. Is this not betrayal of trust to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by eightsin(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
It's shameful this government is telling lies that they can't cover up. There are documents to prove he said he would declare his asset and liabilities publicly and even encourage his appointees to do same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
u guys are deceiving ur self not the public.becos buhari made it open during his campaign promises. so he must fulfil it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
sarutobie:

..a man who cannot be trusted with the little things, cannot be trusted with the bigger ones.
but he has be keeping d bigger promises
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by PedroJP(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

How big is my head? grin grin

As big as yours? cool

Yea bro. Tell me bro, are u following PMB or APC ? If PMB, tell us his promises if he ever made any.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Callmemike(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
disappointment ke. What wil i use his asset for, i wil only be disapointed, if he fails to jail all d criminals both in apc and pdp, especially d private sector. What is our gain,If he publicly declare asset and boko haram stil be killing, no light, no job, no food.

Common sense is not common. Ask yourself, if Buhari wanted transparency, why is he nod declaring his assets publicly? There is just one answer. He wants to enrich himself. At the end of the day, the assets he gained in power will greatly multiply beyond doubts. It will also tell you he was not poor as he made you lot believe. Just look at things objectively. Don't be blinded by sentiments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Olukat(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Another dose of lies again angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by mekadinho(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:

We have to be very careful in this country bros. Buhari and APC are nothing but "Lying Liars"
Hahaha...... This is ash... Sorry harsh.
Lying liars? I want to understand ds English, as in, they r liars who r lying, right? Or, liars who enjoy lying even when d truth is written boldly in da blackboard.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by teamchocolate: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Hell on earth from who? You? shocked shocked kikikikiki grin grin .. Btw u sound rly hungry... travel down to otueke and go and meet jonathan who emptied the treasury and impoverished u.... nonesense..

hinwazaka:
Anyone thinking PMB will declare his assets or fulfil any of his promises is simply insane and needs a psych evaluation. That is why GEJ remains the man to beat. He never promised something as stupid as this. He always told us the truth no matter how bitter it tasted. Unlike PMB who was so desperate to sit in Aso rock that he told lies taller than a palm tree. Well he may think he has gotten away with it, but he should know the honeymoon will soon be over. By March, three months after his ridiculous deadline, he will receive hell on earth and will learn why it is stupid to think you can fool a angry, hungry population

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by wapSmart(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2015
If this news is veracious then Mr. Adesina should please stop playing on our intelligent. We are not dolt now.

One should not support this kind of things be it an APC or PDP supporter. This is total rubish.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by logica(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Why is he afraid to declare his assets? Isn't he Mr Integrity?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by maestroferddi: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
The last time I checked the act of getting something with false and misleading promises is called "Obtain By Trick" or OBT in Nigeria.

Buhari and APC should begin to fulfil their electioneering promises or else their mandate would be deemed an OBT mandate.

Nigerians are no fools...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by kodded(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
What a shame. lying already?
undecided

this is the change

deal with it cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by abbaapple: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Aint giv a shit!!! Am a well registrd APC but if Buhari Bleep up him go chop him Ynash!! #Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by RexTramadol1: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2015
chineloSA:
Scratching my head. grin grin grin
Ringworm is a bad thing! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by coolitempa(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2015
owobokiri:
What else do you expect from a man who forged and lied his way to power. . APC has never been able to muster a reasonable level of confidence across Nigeria because of her nonplussing ability to unleash one lie after the other. . . . Their pyrrhic victory last march represents nothing but a monumental edifice to forgery. .

Yannnnnnnnnnnnn...........poor ibos,,,,,.,grasping at straws,,,,,,, cheesy
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by gagewonda(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2015
During their campaigns dey said dey will give us 20,000mega watts of electricity in 4yrs. D guys in channels tv took lai mohammed on that promise on tv about a month ago nd liar mohammed denied it is not in APC manifesto bt rather in der road map. Pls wat is d difference btwn roap map nd manifesto. During d campaign y didn't dey say it wasn't in d manifesto as at dat time. APC bunch of lairs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by chineloSA(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Ringworm is a bad thing! grin

Yes ringworm caused by Baba go Slow. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by jemir000: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
haaaa..even APC member s don join to dey abuse buhari...kai...chanji

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
APC and Buhari are now diffrent. This is the biggest scam of this millenium and the millenium to come

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by babestella: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm not surprised. When a man cannot simply clarify the holabaloo surrounding his academic qualifications given all avenues to do this but simply refused, it then means he's not as credible as Nigerians have been made to believe. More stewpidity will be displayed as we progress towards 2019.

The reason why this man rode to power is because of the large population of illiterates we have up north and south west.

No discerning human will vote for a man who could not show Nigerians his academic qualifications, it's only in Nigeria.

Buhari will not declare his assets, if he does then there might have been an under the table deal to acquire more than he had.

I wouldn't trust him.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're right but not declaring his assets publicly will be a promised not fulfilled. It will be a negative for him.

I hope the assets will be released within the 100 days though. It just has to happen.
my point is that, even if he fails to keep dis very promise, i wil not be disappointed, and it shouldn't be a negative, we should rather be disappointed if he fails to effect changes in d life of d masses, are we going to eat d promise of publicly declare assets?
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by ayatt(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2015
knostbrown01:
Buhari is a scam...Femi Aribisala told me , i never hear
if not for nairaland rule 2 ehn? u for receive insults.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by ichidodo: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Haahaa.... We have always stressed the phenomenon that is the Janjajweede party and its diabolical mission to hooodwink gullible Nigerians. Every day, We become vindicated. Good morning, gullible people.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
What a shame. lying already?
May God continue to bless and enrich your soul. I'm happy you are diffrent from the rest. Beremx needs to learn from you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by iconize(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
I searched all through to see if that addled Omenka was defending the obvious as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by babestella: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Olukat:
Another dose of lies again angry angry

Hahahaha, APC will kill Nigeria with an overdose of lies. 2019 beckons.

We don't have leaders yet.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by sarutobie(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
my point is that, even if he fails to keep dis very promise, i wil not be disappointed, and it shouldn't be a negative, we should rather be disappointed if he fails to effect changes in d life of d masses, are we going to eat d promise of publicly declare assets?
you still don't get it

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by jemir000: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
teamchocolate:
Hell on earth from who? You? shocked shocked kikikikiki grin grin .. Btw u sound rly hungry... travel down to otueke and go and meet jonathan who emptied the treasury and impoverished u.... nonesense..

how far...u don collect ur alawi for dis month? if no, go bordillon, ask of "okpolo eye"...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Bollinger(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
major466:

This saga has nothing to do with law emforcement. Its a simple matter of fulfilling a pledge made to the people.
Buhari promised to make his asset declaration public, together with his appointees. So far he has not only failed to fulfill his pledge, he's now denying ever making such promise to Nigerians. That it was apc, not him in person. Is this not betrayal of trust to Nigerians

Therein lies the problem. you still don't understand. Why would anyone make such a pledge in the first place. Nigerians are naturally gullible and he gave you what you wanted to hear. I have never heard an american president make such a pledge. There is no need. If the law enforcement agencies are doing there jobs he won't have to. It's just like me saying "i pledge to pay my taxes". There is no need. If i don't, the IRS will definitely pursue me and hand me over to the appropriate authorities. Some things don't need to be said. The fact that he said it is a slap on law enforcement. If they are doing their jobs he won't have to. It should be a normal thing. But it's not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by otokx(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
This democracy na wayo - Femi Kuti

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by amusadele: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
pedel:
What is the difference between what PMB and APC said?
Very powerful question there. You see, apc (yoruba and hausa) group just came together in order to vote out GEJ, nothing more. Let them tell us if apc is different from Buhari? These people are just empty deceivers who have succeeded in deceiving gullibale Nigerians who are never read to learn. Buhari does not know his right from his left. He is a top class dunce, while apc members are just empty and without direction of any kind.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) / Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.