Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

“The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief (58409 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge / How The Next Ooni Will Emerge – Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by ennysuccess(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Demigods:

U are a prince and you can't afford common N250 naira glasses to take a picture, you had to use photo editor to give your self glasses. Smh undecided
Non of ur business with whatever editing I choose moreover I'm not as poor as to wear aboki glass of N250
Talking about u are u really that ugly that u aren't proud of up loading ur ugly disgusting irritating face of ur on NL
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by adorable29(f): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Ayaamaaa!

This is some horror movie isssh!

This juju tinz sef?

What if the king died from Ebola or HIV?!
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
I dnt really know if yoruba people practice real islam or Christianity without adding fetish practices. This is cannibalistic, show us the animal heart or we will not believe it.
even if dey show animal.heart, it doesnt mean dat is what he will eventually eat.??
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
ennysuccess:

Non of ur business with whatever editing I choose moreover I'm not as poor as to wear aboki glass of N250
Talking about u are u really that ugly that u aren't proud of up loading ur ugly disgusting irritating face of ur on NL

Ha-ha funny. But dude I fine pass u.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerian traditionalists have been practicing cannibalism for long. Eating dead king's heart is more than horrible and disgusting thing to do!

Holy Moses would have to help the good people divide the red sea for them to leave the primitive part of land of evil to the promised part flowing with milk and honey. That country is full of evil.

It is time to stop all traditional activities in that society so that it can move forward and the people can live a civilized life.angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

STFU! Why do you care? And are you a traditionalist/animist?

If whatever they rituals they get involved doesn't affect you - why not mind ya business and stop bothering them? Not everyone finds kneeling down and praying, with fasting interesting. Ditto how Muslims have to face Mecca and pray to a meteorite.

Don't misconstrue civilisation with the tripe you spouted up there...if that's their way of life, in their belief system. So be it. You're not part of it, and no one is forcing you to be part of it, period.

I blame the custodians for putting everything in public. Just bury ya dead and move on. Before a pope is selected, they do a lot of secretive rituals, they don't let the general public know about. Ditto all the royal families of Europe. But trust primitive and dumb Africans to always make fun of their own. Dumb mofos, hence it's the most backward place on the planet.

Bury ya dead and stop making mockery of the darn culture!

4 Likes

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by ennysuccess(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Demigods:

Ha-ha funny. But dude I fine pass u.
Hehehehe fine boi na monkey o Oya fine boi upload ur pix make we see d Dracula of our time
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by lucianohase(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Probably the heart of a monkey.....
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Brightology2(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
I greet u humbly sir,4 remembring them.
pimplucious:
Na today yansh get centre parting? Tell that to the gods.

edited: here's to the real heros that have sacrificed their lives for a better nigeria, Dr. Stella Ayemo Adadevoh who died preventing the Liberian from escaping to public. May her soul RIP, LIEUTENANT SHITU KYOM LEO, . CAPTAIN KENNETH ONUBAH, MAJOR SAMUEL JEGA KANADY DALAKY etc who died fighting book haram

Y'all are the super gender, the real soldiers. May u all rest in peace

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
ennysuccess:

Hehehehe fine boi na monkey o
Oya fine boi upload ur pix make we see d Dracula of our time

Done.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by roob: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
I dnt really know if yoruba people practice real islam or Christianity without adding fetish practices. This is cannibalistic, show us the animal heart or we will not believe it.

My brotherrrr, these people way taya me no be small....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Bimpe29: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm! I heard but I don't believe it. It is barbaric to feed the heart or any part of the deceased King to the incoming One.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by bigiyaro(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
i don't understand o, why r u guys denyin ur identity na? Can d he-goat get rid of it's smell?
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Does that stop gun shot or him not dying? african shitty thinking. mean while i heard white people get happy making and nacking akpaco in the dream, but in nigeria we say its spiritual. please any girl on here to nack me tonight in my dream? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by ewosk: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
montestic:

What the incoming king will eat is the heart of an animal and not that of a human
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Neplusultra(f): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank God for the Grace,The law is useless!
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by ennysuccess(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Demigods:

Done.
Goosh what's these? U looking like a scary irritating skunk
Kids like u don't really know ur mates anymore well I'm not surprised by ur look it says it all
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by molas02: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
lol:::::::::::::::::::abobaku on d run..........yawa don gas, d guy no one die
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

STFU! Why do you care? And are you a traditionalist/animist?

If whatever they rituals they get involved doesn't affect you - why not mind ya business and stop bothering them? Not everyone finds kneeling down and praying, with fasting interesting. Ditto how Muslims have to face Mecca and pray to a meteorite.

Don't misconstrue civilisation with the tripe you spouted up there...if that's their way of life, in their belief system. So be it. You're not part of it, and no one is forcing you to be part of it, period.

I blame the custodians for putting everything in public. Just bury ya dead and move on. Before a pope is selected, they do a lot of secretive rituals, they don't let the general public know about. Ditto all the royal families of Europe. But trust primitive and dumb Africans to always make fun of their own. Dumb mofos, hence it's the most backward place on the planet.

Bury ya dead and stop making mockery of the darn culture!
Ptui! Don't you quote me again, savagge! You cannibal! How many human hearts have you eaten? I puke all over your face!

Africans, most especially, Nigerians are always giving excuses for evil! I don't understand such barbarism. Jeez!
angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
ennysuccess:

Goosh what's these? U looking like a scary irritating skunk
Kids like u don't really know ur mates anymore well I'm not surprised by ur look it says it all

Ha-ha na so typical Nigerian goat no go ever accept, ga the swag man. Take ur broke cheap ass home bro. Bitch saying sometin? Oh wait. Prince of the slums, lwkmd oo grin
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Fourwinds: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
Is good news, change of heart, d world has progress and Nigeria cannot be left behind. Bye bye to primitive culture. I Wish d new ooni a smooth and wonderful tenure.
So u believe this. do u expect them to tell u Ooni's heart will be eaten. did u notice dat d family and children were barred from seeing his burial.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by kamzy007: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nobody ask u question, d did has been done. E b like wen person mess com dey shout hmmmmm mess dey smell no be me mess am o na wetin u jus do. Man wey dem bury for mid night wey wife nd children no see am na better thing? Na shoot bird story u tell. Open d coffin mk we see inside.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Ofeakwu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Simple26:
Shootbird

em mama fly
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

Ptui! Don't you quote me again, savagge! You cannibal! How many human hearts have you eaten? I puke all over your face!

Africans, most especially, Nigerians are always giving excuses for evil! I don't understand such barbarism. Jeez!
angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

STFU! The royal bloodline of every family/tribe/ethnicity on this planet engage occult rituals. They do all kinds of blood sacrificies/oaths and a lot of the Western ones do homosexual rituals, hence they're forcing homosexuality on the whole planet right now. It isn't just an African thing.

If it doesn't affect you - STFU, ignore them, and move on with ya life. Anyway, I blame ya amala eating Ibadan pops for not using a condom. grin

Let these folks bury their dead in peace...enough of the madness on this useless forum.

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by ennysuccess(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Demigods:

Ha-ha na so typical Nigerian goat no go ever accept, ga the swag man. Take ur broke cheap ass home bro. Bitch saying sometin? Oh wait. Prince of the slums, lwkmd oo grin
I can see u just wanna get fame I thought when u upload ur pox I'm gonna see a real human being low class disgusting citizens like u doesn't deserve a conversation with me so I'm not gonna reply ur shits again cause ur word and insults are all describing u as a whole

Cc: lalasticlala. Seun
pls do d needful some kids shouldn't be on NL
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by kodded(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Youngzedd:
Religion, the greatest problem of man.
undecided

hope you know that there is a big diffrence between religion and culture
undecided
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Xcex: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yoruba n babarism, same tin hapens in lagos. Cutting down a mere tree nid some heads, burying a king also e.t.c, helicopter crashes dey say d gods were nt appeaced. Wonder y dey remain in scum.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by fm7070: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Can we really believed these lying chiefs?
They told us initially that the king was hale and hearty when the king was actually dead
How can we now believe whatever they are telling us now
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Simple26:
Shootbird
hin mama fly ...
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

STFU! The royal bloodline of every family/tribe/ethnicity on this planet engage occult rituals. They do all kinds of blood sacrificies/oaths and a lot of the Western ones do homosexual rituals, hence they're forcing homosexuality on the whole planet right now. It isn't just an African thing.

If it doesn't affect you - STFU, ignore them, and move on with ya life. Anyway, I blame ya amala eating Ibadan pops for not using a condom. grin

Let these folks bury their dead in peace...enough of the madness on this useless forum.
I've got a gun for head. You don't deserve to live for this statement. For your information, homosexual is not a ritual and it is practiced in every country on earth. Some do it in open(free society) while others in secret. Stop providing wrong idea here.

Jeez! Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by FrankValency(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
ennysuccess:
Hmmmm na wa for this so called throne o

I'm a prince and we don't practice such dubious acts
prince of??
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

I've got a gun for head. You don't deserve to live for this statement. For your information, homosexual is not a ritual and it is practiced in every country on earth. Some do it in open(free society) while others in secret. Stop providing wrong idea here.

Jeez! Are you for real?

You are an idiot! Do you even know what a ritual is?

------

Definition of ritual:

noun

1. religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order
-------

Wasn't homosexuality part of Roman/Greek nobility, to separate free born from slaves and royalty from commoner? And you think the same custom just died off like that, no? You're too obtuse and utterly dumb for anything logical.

Heck, groups like Skull and Bones, and a lot of top masonic lodges (higher than the roadside lodges) still do homosexual rituals from time to time.

Just STFU, it's a free world. If it doesn't affect you - just leave folks alone. The retar.ded and obnoxious nonsense you lot are doing on this forum is nauseating. You loafers and fvcking black savages can't even run a darn country, but when it's time to make fun of ya own on twitter - ya twitter fingers will get itchy and start posting junk everywhere. Black zombies!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant? / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.