Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

“The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief (58411 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge / How The Next Ooni Will Emerge – Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

You are an idiot! Do you even know what a ritual is?

------

Definition of ritual:

noun

1. religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order
-------

Wasn't homosexuality part of Roman/Greek nobility, to separate free born from slaves and to royalty from commoner? And you think the same custom just died off like that, no? You're too obtuse and utterly dumb for anything logical.

Heck, groups like Skull and Bones, and a lot of top masonic lodges (higher than the roadside lodges) still do homosexual rituals from time to time.

Just STFU, it's a free world. If it doesn't affect you - just leave folks alone. The retar.ded and obnoxious nonsense you lot are doing on this forum is nauseating. You loafers and fvcking black savages can't even run a darn country, but when it's time to make fun of ya own on twitter - ya twitter fingers will get itchy and start posting junk everywhere. Black zombies!
You are displaying your ignorance here again. Homosexual is not a ritual. Period! You are only looking for ways to exonerate the barbaric practice of eating king's heart in the tradition of those people. I know Oyo people won't condescend low like those savages to do something like that. Just take your jungle idea somewhere.

It is horribly disgusting and too primitive for such heart-eating sh*t to be carried out in the 21st century. When are you going to get civilized and shun all barbaric activities?

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Youngzedd(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
kodded:
undecided

hope you know that there is a big diffrence between religion and culture
undecided

That's paganism.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
ennysuccess:

I can see u just wanna get fame I thought when u upload ur pox I'm gonna see a real human being low class disgusting citizens like u doesn't deserve a conversation with me so I'm not gonna reply ur shits again cause ur word and insults are all describing u as a whole

Cc: lalasticlala. Seun
pls do d needful some kids shouldn't be on NL

Smh. Calling seun and lala as if they are ur boys? Boy u aint no prince on NL here and nobody ur servant. Mehn ge the Bleep outta here. Annoying#
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Alihkizito(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seconded....
How was dah night...!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

INTROVERT:
really

who we go ask the truth because some people can lie..
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

You are displaying your ignorance here again. Homosexual is not a ritual. Period! You are only looking for ways to exonerate the barbaric practice of eating king's heart in the tradition of those people. I know Oyo people won't condescend low like those savages to do something like that. Just take your jungle idea somewhere.

It is horribly disgusting and too primitive for such heart-eating sh*t to be carried out in the 21st century. When are you going to get civilized and shun all barbaric activities?

Flaming phaggot, I said they PERFORM homosexual rituals (I didn't call the lifestyle a ritual)...and Western royalties have been doing it since time immemorial, and they still do it today. Ditto a lot of blood/other sacrifices done in secret. Yes, homosexuality is everywhere now - but in Europe, from ancient times, it has always been a ritual for nobility. And that ritual still happens today. If you can't decipher my message - you need to hit whatever backwater school you attended, and ask for a refund.

And whatever they do is none of ya darn business, as long as it doesn't affect you, period. Just mind ya fvcking business. In both the Bible and Qu'ran, folks who practise both religions aren't allowed to eat pork/pig cos pork and human meat taste the same and other things. However, would you call anyone who eats pork horribly disgusting/barbaric?

2 Likes

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by columbus007(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Simple26:
Shootbird
e mama fly cheesy
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by askYomi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
I dnt really know if yoruba people practice real islam or Christianity without adding fetish practices. This is cannibalistic, show us the animal heart or we will not believe it.

if u want to see the animal heart, go there and ask dem now....maybe ur heart no go follow. Alayojuran
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by pjc(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
The foolish elders keep on dragging us backwards. First it was the lagoon goddess that crashed the aircraft in lagos. Now its olubokun and eating of hearts for ritual. Old wine don't go well with new wine skins. Awaiting to hear when all these traditional offices would be totally scrapped and declared illegal. Nonsense.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Flaming phaggot, I said they PERFORM homosexual rituals (I didn't call the lifestyle a ritual)...and Western royalties have been doing it since time immemorial, and they still do it today. Ditto a lot of blood/other sacrifices done in secret. Yes, homosexuality is everywhere now - but in Europe, from ancient times, it has always been a ritual for nobility. And that ritual still happens today. If you can't decipher my message - you need to hit whatever backwater school you attended, and ask for a refund.

And whatever they do is none of ya darn business, as long as it doesn't affect you, period. Just mind ya fvcking business. In both the Bible and Qu'ran, folks who practise both religions aren't allowed to eat pork/pig cos pork and human meat taste the same and other things. However, would you call anyone who eats pork horribly disgusting/barbaric?
I can't make sense of the idea you are trying to bring into this barbaric practice of eating king's heart argument with homosexuality. Are you trying to justify it? Jeez! Why are you so stubborn to accept the truth of the matter? Why do you refuse to embrace a civilized life? angry

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by dammywizzy: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
jemir000:
if u believe the "suffercated" tribe are lying about this, click "like"....if you think otherwise, click "share"...
Go to school boy. *Suffercated" gay lol.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

I can't make sense of the idea you are trying to bring into this barbaric practice of eating king's heart argument with homosexuality. Are you trying to justify it? Jeez! Why are you so stubborn to accept the truth of the matter? Why do you refuse to embrace a civilized life? angry

What civilised, m0ron? The same moronic way you illiterate black savages think embracing homosexuality is civilisation, no? You plonkers will never cease to amaze me. I guess it has to do with lack of understanding of what civilisation/civilise(d) entails. You lot are the dumbest mofos on this planet, you incorrigible zombies and savages.

Whatever ritual they practise is going to evolve with time - you lot don't need to force ya obtuse opinions on a culture/tradition that has existed for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Ritchiee: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Toosure70:
then why curfew?
Don't mind them.They do all of these things just to make people think that Ooni or any king for that matter is special and not an ordinary human being.A lot of people have read meanings into them...even some people say they will cut off the king's head, for what? This secrecy to make the king look as if he was not a poo like everyone of us has failed...we know in this 21st century and long before this that everybody is poo(sand) and late Oba Sijuwade is a poo...stop this arant nonsense...

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

What civilised, m0ron? The same moronic way you illiterate black savages think embracing homosexuality is civilisation, no? You plonkers will never cease to amaze me. I guess it has to do with lack of understanding of what civilisation/civilise(d) entails. You lot are the dumbest mofos on this planet, you incorrigible zombies and savages.

Whatever ritual they practise is going to evolve with time - you lot don't need to force ya obtuse opinions on a culture/tradition that has existed for a long time.
Don't you get tired of your ignorant ideas? Nobody says people should embrace homosexuality here, but let them have their freedom like everybody else because they aren't dangerous to the society. It is surprising people would rather support rapists in this forum than homosexuals. That is how much the barbarism of that society is.

Listen very good, not because I support the rights of homosexuals means I am one. I have made it clear here that I have a girlfriend who is a Latina. I love her and that completely proves I am straight.

Just get of your brainwashing primitive traditions like eating king's heart. Everything evolves and it is time to move away from savagery in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by fireforfire: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok..... i think dey meant to say d opposite.
THE NEXT OONI WIlL EAT OBA SIJUADEs HEART
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
expertman:
Lol funny people. Wetin concern me with eating of hearts?

If he like make he no eat the head.

All I want is PMB to declare his asset publicly as he promised.

Iya basira abeg give me 40naira beans,3 pomo and 100Naira Agege bread ojare
Ewa N40, pomo meta ati buredi Agege N100.
grin grin grin
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

Don't you get tired of your ignorant ideas? Nobody says people should embrace homosexuality here, but let them have their freedom like everybody else because they aren't dangerous to the society. It is surprising people would rather support rapists in this forum than homosexuals. That is how much the barbarism of that society is.

Listen very good, not because I support the rights of homosexuals means I am one. I have made it clear here that I have a girlfriend who is a Latina. I love her and that completely proves I am straight.

Just get of your brainwashing primitive traditions like eating king's heart. Everything evolves and it is time to move away from savagery in Nigeria.

Laughable!

You want "freedom" for homosexuality (an act that used to be a ritual for European nobility/royalty, but has now become a lifestyle due to Western brainwashing) - but you abhor a practice by African nobility/royalty cos obviously the empire never grew big enough to make it a global thing. Can you see the hypocrisy and stupidity in ya thought process? If you support the rights of homosexuals - then I don't see why you should have a problem with traditionalists. It's a free world!

Nah, savagery is when you stick ya schlong into a next man's arse - that's barbarism right there. GTFOH!

2 Likes

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by teebaxy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by jemir000: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
dammywizzy:

Go to school boy. *Suffercated" gay lol.

You guys can't be "sophisticated"...The word is too sophisticated for you.."suffercated" is more like it...

Are you gay? Rilwayne is calling you...haaaaaaaa
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by nortcentrallord(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
pimplucious:
Na today yansh get centre parting? Tell that to the gods.

edited: here's to the real heros that have sacrificed their lives for a better nigeria, Dr. Stella Ayemo Adadevoh who died preventing the Liberian from escaping to public. May her soul RIP, LIEUTENANT SHITU KYOM LEO, . CAPTAIN KENNETH ONUBAH, MAJOR SAMUEL JEGA KANADY DALAKY etc who died fighting book haram

Y'all are the super gender, the real soldiers. May u all rest in peace

No mind dem. What will be will still be. Behind close doors, history is always repeated.

Anyways, to the heroes that gave their life for Nigeria, Private Victor Ilo, Mudasir and all those that bled for this Nation both military and civilians, my Hat's off for you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fetish people!
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by fortune1968: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
only fools will believe this . no be this same people say the oba dey kampe after e don kaput ?
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Ninilowo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Story for da gods
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Laughable!

You want "freedom" for homosexuality (an act that used to be a ritual for European nobility/royalty, but has now become a lifestyle due to Western brainwashing) - but you abhor a practice by African nobility/royalty cos obviously the empire never grew big enough to make it a global thing. Can you see the hypocrisy and stupidity in ya thought process? If you support the rights of homosexuals - then I don't see why you should have a problem with traditionalists. It's a free world!

Nah, savagery is when you stick ya schlong into a next man's arse - that's barbarism right there. GTFOH!
Stop being ignorant for once. It is not helping you in this debate. Homosexual is not an act of ritual and has never been. It is a sexual orientation with different practices which involve gays, lesbians, etc. You don't seem really intelligent enough to grasped the fact of this argument rather than using some ritual involving homosexuality to defend your wrong view. There are still rituals involving normal sex act of male and female. Would you now say having sex with female is ritual? I wonder why you choose to take the path of senseless idea in this argument. You are old enough to understand what truth is. Not something you present the half-truth as the truth and expect to be complimented for it. Jeez!

The king's heart eating tradition must stop. In fact, all traditions that are dangerous to the society must be abolished and the educate of the people on civilized life must continued.

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by expertman(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
My bros na sooo u got that combo !

For this kind of economy nah the best combo be that.

Saving naija husstler since 1855Bc

Orikinla:

Ewa N40, pomo meta ati buredi Agege N100.
grin grin grin
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Elin: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin I will eat the broncos! grin grin grin grin
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by alexvatt(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
I dnt really know if yoruba people practice real islam or Christianity without adding fetish practices. This is cannibalistic, show us the animal heart or we will not believe it.
u are stupid. they do the same thing in ur tribe. is just that yoruba people like exposing bad doing.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Shymm3x: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
all4naija:

Stop being ignorant for once. It is not helping you in this debate. Homosexual is not an act of ritual and has never been. It is a sexual orientation with different practices which involve gays, lesbians, etc. You don't seem really intelligent enough to grasped the fact of this argument rather than using some ritual involving homosexuality to defend your wrong view. There are still rituals involving normal sex act of male and female. Would you now say having sex with female is ritual? I wonder why you choose to take the path of senseless idea in this argument. You are old enough to understand what truth is. Not something you present the half-truth as the truth and expect to be complimented for it. Jeez!

The king's heart eating tradition must stop. In fact, all traditions that are dangerous to the society must be abolished and the educate of the people on civilized life must continued.

You're a m0ron!

I used homosexuality as an example cos I know you're a flaming phaggot.

Homosexuality started as class ritual in ancient Europe, and the practice continued till medieval times, until it became a lifestyle for the people. However, European royal families still perform the ritual. I was alluding to the fact that homosexuality ritual is still done in the present times by the European royal families, Roman Catholic Church, and a lot of the most powerful western cults in the world - just as it has now become a lifestyle phaggots like you can embrace and act like it's civilisation.

So, my question is this, flaming phaggot: if you don't have a problem with a lifestyle that started as a ritual for Western nobility (and it's still a ritual to the upper class western society) - why do you have a problem with an African ritual?

2 Likes

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by dammywizzy: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
jemir000:

You guys can't be "sophisticated"...The word is too sophisticated for you.."suffercated" is more like it...

Are you gay? Rilwayne is calling you...haaaaaaaa
Asshole u are not making sense
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
In another news, "Ife Chiefs suing Abobaku for N3million for a Breach of Contract"

1 Like

Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by Adesiji77: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
InvertedHammer:
In another news, "Ife Chiefs suing Abobaku for N3million for a Breach of Contract"

cheesy

The drama continues
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by alexvatt(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
u people should stop worshipping bloodsucking Gods ok. and stop lying.
Re: “The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief by georgylee: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Must this be a subject of debate on the pages.......? Rather, should remain purely an issue within the tradtion and custom of Yoruba heritage and Africa at large.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant? / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.