Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help (11111 Views)

Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Please help out anybody please..
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
dmariowizzy:
Please help out anybody please..
I never knew Nigeria is so porous to the extent that you can just go to the market and buy visa?
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
fados4sure:

I never knew Nigeria is so porous to the extent that you can just go to the market and buy visa?

Bro, if you know the amount pls help out. The thing is that, I have a client that wants to help me, the amount he called is too much, so I want know ideas and other prices from other people before I get duped. Pls if you knw the amount pls help out.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by 19naia(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Look up online airfare prices from Europe to Nigeria. I give you a clue here, Prices from USA to Nigeria round trip can be as low as under $800. No need to ever pay more than $1200 from USA to Nigeria roundtrip unless you are impatient during the pricey season or commited to an expensive airline or first class.

Visa cost involve more than just the visa fees to the consulate visa department. You will have requirements and things to submit along with your application. The costs include document printing, photo printing, paying for documents from your loacal government institutions to support your case and so on.
E.G.~ USA visa application is around $161 fee for the application and then add the cost of added documents and photos. Then travel to interview.
Visa for USA citizen to come to Nigeria is around $220 just to get the application submitted and processed.Then the added cost of express mail and document printing and copying will bring it up to around $300.

The other indirect cost is the Medical, Yellow card and vaccines for foriegners into Nigeria as well as the same for Nigerians going to Europe and America. Nigerians can also be likely to have to go through other medical test such as for TB and other medical clearances. At least some visa types will require that if not all.
I have seen the USA visa medical clearance requirments cost $240 in poor Countries.

Ticket to Europe from Nigeria, be confident that you can get a ticket for $800 or less because thats the cost to USA over a longer flight route. Europe should be easily cheaper than $800 ticket price if you search well.
Visa fees depend on the type of visa and or permits. If its a basic visa to visit, then just estimate high and have $800 for visa process and $800 for ticket. That should cover it and you may be surprised to see a few hundred $ left over to use on arrival.

~Just go to the consulate of interest website and go to Visa appliction details and table of fees.~
Do this to be sure. Maybe Swiss is Extraordinary in its fees and requirements.

I know other types of visas can easily cost $1000 in all the requirments ,and if it involves getting a resident permit such as in USA, that is another $1000 just to pay the resident permit alone.

What type of visa are you getting, and then start asking the cost. Various types of visas and they dont always cost the same.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by 19naia(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Below is a link to the swiss embassy site and it seems there are no swiss consulates showing for Nigeria.

The fees look very cheap at $63 per adult. Not bad at all.
But be cautious to follow the application as they may have other fees involved along the way of application depending on which country you are applying from.

The web site below has the visa applications and the list of fees and it looks at first glance like it is very cheap. A good sign right from the start. Just be prepared that medical clearance costs may pop up in application requirements as well as other costs to meet requirments.

[url][/url]https://www.eda.admin.ch/countries/usa/en/home/visa/entry-residency/visa-fees.html
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by cozybunch: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2015
@19naia, u sound like one from the east cost; round trip less than $800 lol. May be east, put into consideration other parts of states and also the period for his trip as it is high now (summer).

Those from south, west, alaska or even hawaii pay way more, even when plained.

Good Luck
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thank you all.... I really appreciate
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by 19naia(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
cozybunch:
@19naia, u sound like one from the east cost; round trip less than $800 lol. May be east, put into consideration other parts of states and also the period for his trip as it is high now (summer).

Those from south, west, alaska or even hawaii pay way more, even when plained.

Good Luck

Thats true. I got a flight from NewYork JFK for $850 round trip to lagos. And i saw as low as $790 from Houston texas to Lagos round trip. I took JFK instead because it stops over in Europe rather than one non stop long 12-14 hour flight from Houston.

I used to live in Hawaii and it cost me around $850 minimum to go from east coast to Hawaii round trip. Usually more like $1100.

So yes hawaii flights can be double the cost. But any way, its a good example to show why OP should not pay up to $800 for a roundtrip to Europe. Its not a long flight route..
I always find that booking the ticket 3 months in advance, avoids the extra cost of pricey seasons.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by cozybunch: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
$790 from Houston to Lagos in summer? Wow thats a give away price. What search engine or travel website do you use?

But good advise from you to the young man. I think he is not thinking along the line, where you are heading, as asking him to go apply through swiss consulate office

Anyways, good point

Good Luck
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by 19naia(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
cozybunch:
$790 from Houston to Lagos in summer? Wow thats a give away price. What search engine or travel website do you use?

But good advise from you to the young man. I think he is not thinking along the line, where you are heading, as asking him to go apply through swiss consulate office

Anyways, good point

Good Luck

I used cheapOair website and searched in june for a flight leaving around September and October. The key was searching 3 months prior to departure.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
You all have been helpful.. God bless y'all... But please.. Y'all have been talkin about ticket price. What about the visa. If you've been to europe, pls how much did u spend to get your visa. Not just the visa fee, I mean the whole amount you spent to get just the visa. Someone please help out, I beg you all. Please.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
cozybunch:

Anyways, good point

Good Luck
You all have been helpful.. God bless y'all... But
please.. Y'all have been talkin about ticket price.
What about the visa. If you've been to europe, pls
how much did u spend to get your visa. Not just the
visa fee, I mean the whole amount you spent to get
just the visa. Someone please help out, I beg you all.
Please.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2015
19naia:

Thats true. I got a flight from NewYork JFK for $850 round trip to lagos. And i saw as low as $790 from Houston texas to Lagos round trip. I took JFK instead because it stops over in Europe rather than one non stop long 12-14 hour flight from Houston.

I used to live in Hawaii and it cost me around $850 minimum to go from east coast to Hawaii round trip. Usually more like $1100.

So yes hawaii flights can be double the cost. But any way, its a good example to show why OP should not pay up to $800 for a roundtrip to Europe. Its not a long flight route..
I always find that booking the ticket 3 months in advance, avoids the extra cost of pricey seasons.
Please.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 19, 2015
dmariowizzy:

Please.
When i went to Cyprus,i spend #10,000 to get Turkish transit visa and #15000 to get Cyprus Resident permit
&
When i went to UK, i spend approximately 300pounds to get Tier 4 General student visa.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by oluadex99(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=fados4sure post=37105561]
When i went to Cyprus,i spend #10,000 to get Turkish transit visa and #15000 to get Cyprus Resident permit
&
When i went to UK, i spend approximately 300pounds to get Tier 4 General student visa. [/quote

U mean btw #25 to 30k I can move to Cyprus apart from ticket
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2015
fados4sure:

&
When i went to UK, i spend approximately 300pounds to get Tier 4 General student visa.
That cheap?.. Are you for real??
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by ifegy: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
dmariowizzy:

That cheap?.. Are you for real??

Sounds like you are thinking of using an agent. In that case you will be charged much more, probably hundreds of thousands of naira, from other people's stories, and you'll likely end up losing your money, from other people's experiences.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
ifegy:

Sounds like you are thinking of using an agent. In that case you will be charged much more, probably hundreds of thousands of naira, from other people's stories, and you'll likely end up losing your money, from other people's experiences.
Thanks bro.. Thanks a lot.. You've really helped.. When you were in cyprus or still in cyprus. Where you schooling there or just living there?
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by ifegy: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
dmariowizzy:

Thanks bro.. Thanks a lot.. You've really helped.. When you were in cyprus or still in cyprus. Where you schooling there or just living there?

I was never in Cyprus. I think you have me mixed up with another poster on this thread.
Re: How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help by dmariowizzy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
ifegy:

I was never in Cyprus. I think you have me mixed up with another poster on this thread.
Oh.. Sorry bro..

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos / Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash / 3rd Mainland Bridge: Roads That Are Likely To Be Congested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.