Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding (717 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by 247frolicboss(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Below are a few reasons why women put on weight after marriage-

* Pregnancy

One of the main reasons for weight gain post marriage and the most important phase in every woman’s life – Pregnancy, It’s when a woman takes extra care of herself.

Women are more focused on staying healthy and hence become less active, and also tend to overeat during this period. Since they are restricted to certain food items, they happen to eat less healthy foods and this worsens the problem. Post pregnancy, the child become the center of attention and women stay at home, looking after the family and catering to the child’s needs.

It is advisable for expecting mothers to watch their weight, eat healthy food and spare some sometime for exercise.

* Less exercise

A woman’s responsibilities multiply after marriage which does not give her time to exercise.

Now that they have their priorities of looking after their husbands and children, women reduce paying attention to themselves. They get so engrossed in cleaning the diapers, setting the house and other chores that the exercise from their schedule get eliminates, thus resulting in weight gain.

* Cooking

Most women after marriage fall in love with the kitchen and spend a lot of time cooking and feeding the family. The more they are appreciated; the motivated they get to cook more. All the cheese, cakes and pizzas become a part of the meal to impress the family with their culinary skills.

* Eat more

Marriage involves celebration; and this means more of eating. The list of dinners and lunches never ends and women don’t realize how many pounds they would have gained in that process.
If the partner has a heavier appetite, women too end up increasing theirs. And sometimes they are forced to eat more in order to look good.

Also, when there is a child in the house, mothers end up finishing the left-over food, leaving aside their taste, such that the food doesn’t go waste.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/5-real-reasons-women-add-weight-after.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: 5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Tboysalau(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's simply no exercise after child delivery
Re: 5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Holyfield1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by jamex93(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Its so simple

They eat much and stop lying that dey r watching. Their weight
As no b dem money
Re: 5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by misspicy(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Have anyone noticed how newly married women gain weight?....is it caused by accumulation of sp*rm
Re: 5 Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
I quite agree with the above post. The same also goes for the men. When i see some of my friends (female and male) that are married and i compare their weight now with that when they were unmarried, there is usually a tremendous difference.
But it will never happen to me. Never.

(1) (Reply)

“IT’S SEXUAL”- Doctor Warns Parents Not To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips / Kindly Advice / Edo State Lawmaker's Missing Daughter Jessica Edionwele Allegedly Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.