Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Side Chicks, TELL US!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chicks, TELL US!! (3598 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Why do some women choose to be second best?!?!
A guy makes it clear that he has someone and u agree to be his side chick, sperm bucket, the one he runs to when his main woman is on her periods and you're ok with all this. In your peanut brains you believe that some day he'll leave her for you. WHY women? Why do we stoop THIS low in the name of "love?" Do you not value or love yourself enough to be single until someone better comes along? Are you so weak that your fear of being single overpowers you, that your sex drive is so strong that you can allow yourself to be used like this?!
Please, abeg, if a man wants you as a side chick, he's not that in to you undecided
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Zehner(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2015
O ga o! La ro kutukutu Sunday! This dude must have done you strong thing. Ndo o. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by UnknownT: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2015
What's the ratio of Female to Male? lipsrsealed
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Mynd44: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2015
What if the guy's sex game is on fleek and she does not mind? As long as she is happy, *shrugs*
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Hope can be a very dangerous thing.
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2015
UnknownT:
What's the ratio of Female to Male? lipsrsealed

Apparently it's 2:1 but that's not reason enough.
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Mynd44:
What if the guy's sex game is on fleek and she does not mind? As long as she is happy, *shrugs*

When you don't realize that you're in pain all this time because this is what you believe happiness feels like. Ok...
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Johnnoah1st: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2015
ShortBass:
A guy makes it clear that he has someone and u agree to be his side chick, sperm bucket, the one he runs to when his main woman is on her periods and you're ok with all this. In your peanut brains you believe that some day he'll leave her for you. WHY women? Why do we stoop THIS low in the name of "love?" Do you not value or love yourself enough to be single until someone better comes along? Are you so weak that your fear of being single overpowers you, that your sex drive is so strong that you can allow yourself to be used like this?!
Please, abeg, if a man wants you as a side chick, he's not that in to you undecided
ALL i see in ur ranting is a girl trying to console herself, a side chick just snatch ur boyfriend OR A GUY u serve as his side chicks just broke up with u huh?
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Mynd44: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2015
ShortBass:

When you don't realize that you're in pain all this time because this is what you believe happiness feels like. Ok...
I guess you just cant get your head around the fact that some girls don't want a relationship. They just want sex and they are good
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by UnknownT: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
ShortBass:

Apparently it's 2:1 but that's not reason enough.
nope, it should be more than that. Prolly 3:1
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
op, it hapns to guys too...it hapns and it will continue like dat.....

we are in a strange world
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
What if she doesn't know she's the side chick all these while Lol

2 Likes

Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Johnnoah1st: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
gmtmg
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Johnnoah1st: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Zehner:
O ga o! La ro kutukutu Sunday! This dude must have done you strong thing. Ndo o. tongue
[color=000099]I TELL YAH MY SISTER, d tin pained her seriously, shout out to d sharp guy who dis to her, more BULLET to his GUN.[/color]
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by funlord(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
ShortBass:

After looking @ your picture, you deserve 2 be a side chick! Just own it ehn! Such is life!

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by tpiander: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Mynd44:

I guess you just cant get your head around the fact that some girls don't want a relationship. They just want sex and they are good

if that's what your girlfriend/booty call told you, then your destiny is being used to play ayo.
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by tpiander: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
@ topic

lord have mercy. undecided
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by tpiander: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2015
some folks are like:

undecided undecided
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by tpiander: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by AfroKnight: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Side chicks usually start off wanting to spend the dude's money without loving him. Dude is happy with the arrangement cos he gets a sex partner in the deal. Win win.

Why are you complaining? Is your man threatening to convert his side chick to main chick?
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by dayleke: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
undecided

After looking @ your picture, you deserve 2 be a side chick! Just own it ehn! Such is life!

Dummy, who says it's always u on ur pro pic?! Thanks for taking the time to go through my profile.
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ALL i see in ur ranting is a girl trying to console herself, a side chick just snatch ur boyfriend OR A GUY u serve as his side chicks just broke up with u huh?

Side chick tendencies. *refreshes TL*
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:
Side chicks usually start off wanting to spend the dude's money without loving him. Dude is happy with the arrangement cos he gets a sex partner in the deal. Win win.

Why are you complaining? Is your man threatening to convert his side chick to main chick?

I'm not complaining, just feel that sisters should value themselves more.
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Nneka123:
What if she doesn't know she's the side chick all these while Lol
good question
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by funlord(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
ShortBass:

Dummy, who says it's always u on ur pro pic?! Thanks for taking the time to go through my profile.

No need 2 thank me! It was highly regrettable!

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
undecided

No need 2 thank me! It was highly regrettable!

Typical Nigerian. *as I braid my hair in a Nigerian hair salon*
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
jomile:
good question

That one's sad hey. Then both women are losing there.
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by scribble: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Not only when wife is on period o

But women wicked o. One soup for an eternity....

U wan kill man pikin

Listen babe they're just a harmless distraction that even helps us love wife better

If I give my side #10k, then as a rule I must give my wife at least 3Ok just so I can fulfill all righteousness

They're no harm to you at all
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by scribble: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
ShortBass:

I'm not complaining, just feel that sisters should value themselves more.

U wan spoil market for us abi

There are enough decent girls out there...

Let the ones that want to do the job, do it because somebody has to do it

Or you want transgender to start selling in Nigeria or what?
Re: Side Chicks, TELL US!! by ShortBass(f): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
scribble:

U wan spoil market for us abi

There are enough decent girls out there...

Let the ones that want to do the job, do it because somebody has to do it

Or you want transgender to start selling in Nigeria or what?
grin u dey kill me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My Bra And Underwear Then I (read Exclusive Story / I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me / HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.