Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (27347 Views)

Why Do Some Pastors Shout And Jump When Preaching?? / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:
Funny them.

God's ear is so tiny wink
mind what u say abt God.he's not ur mate
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by golamike: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
rill:
Like u've been to all churches outside the country undecided
Help me ask her oooo...Don't think she's ever heard of Bishop T.D. Jakes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by DLuciano: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've never been to a church where the pastor or person preaching doesn't shout..

Does the shouting make the blessing more effective or what?? go abroad, ull never see a pastor literally screaming in ur ears thru the speakers embarassed

I want to know why it is so.

no explanation may suffice until when God makes u a pastor
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by dobiee(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
yep pastor adeboye does not shout when preaching this is one of the reasons I love him!
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Drabrah(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've never been to a church where the pastor or person preaching doesn't shout..

Does the shouting make the blessing more effective or what?? go abroad, ull never see a pastor literally screaming in ur ears thru the speakers embarassed

Abeg wc of the countries?
No dey giv us rumour jooor. Must u 4m abroad b4 u present ur point?
Most of d so-called shouting pastors sef dey try copy their "abroad" counterparts.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
islandprincess:
So dat on the last day u wont say u were not told

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Maamin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:

Ok.

They preach to ceiling.

Whatever! undecided

Your opinion does not matter.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

take several seats jare
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by mensdept: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thats because when you are imitating those from another country, instead of emulating their struggles and hard work, you patch patch and get the "shouting".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Goodnuel: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cos if they don't shout, people go sleep tire..

grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Cattleya: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
»« I believe that its Temperamental. Some are introverts(very cool and calm during preaching) while some are extroverts (very noisy, chanting and kicking things during preaching). Therefore its not their fault that they shout while preaching. »«
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by omogidi234(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Actually not all of them shout. Daystar Pastor doesn't shout. Pastor E.A doesn't shout either. I strongly believe that apart from style, the primary reason for shouting is to keep the congregation awake.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by naijainfogalery: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmmm really? Listen to pastor Kumuyi, pastor sam Adeyemi, Chris Okotie, pastor Adeboye are you a learner ??
EroticAngelina:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by omogidi234(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Goodnuel:
Cos if they don't shout, people go sleep tire..

grin

I just saw this after my post.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by mikkypel(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
islandprincess:
So dat on the last day u wont say u were not told

So what will they tell those overseas when they get to heaven's gate?
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Seriallinks(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
So that there would be no excuse on the great day of the Lord's judgement...

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by paris10: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Reasons :

* Pastors shout so as to sound convincing
* They shout for congregation not to fall asleep
* They shout because the message they passing across doesn't carry much weight
* To brainwash the congregation for monetary gain
* The holy spirit leads them and they feel its presence
* They shout because they're loud
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by menxer: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
1) shouting reinforces the power of God. grin
2) God is in heaven (light years away), you have to shout to be heard. gringrin
3) It gives impetus/impact to the pastor's words. gringrin
4) demons are scared when pastors shoutgringringrin
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
my pastor don't shout
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by VagileVictor(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shouting to let congregation hear the message clearly because Ezekiel 33:1-7 makes them watchmen and because men have decided to be stiff-necked to the realities in the word.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Nuhusky: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na poor pastor dey shout
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Anas09: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Do people even think when they talk? Can u pls use the brain God gave u to consider how Jesus could preach to 5 thousand men, women and children aside.(And u know women follow God pass men) with a calm bedroom voice? Beside Jesus taught not preach. John the Baptist preached. Its not the same. Check around, they r teachers and they r preachers. Teachers don't need to shout, but preachers do. Preachers are more or less warners.
Prophets of old were preachers, they don't have time to be gentle with u.
So pls keep ur ignorance to urself or go read ur Bible.
What are the different ministries?
Evangelists, teachers, preachers, Pastors, prophets and Apostles. They operate differently.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by otiigba1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

perhaps their followers are all deaf, or they are shouting to get noticed by their customers since church has become big business grin grin grin especially so early in the morning and through out the night, public nuisance and noise pollution comes to mind

Methinks it's time they are regulated
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Pque(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bacteriocin:
Emphasising because of some people wey dere ears don block.
But not all pastors sha.
you don see Sam adeyemi dey preach b4?

I have not seen any of Pastor Adeboye's messages where he shouted. Weather a man of God shouts or not, the most important thing is if he preach the true word of God, that is the most important.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Kazrem(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
who's Sam adeniyi?
You mean you don't know Sam Adeyemi? A Muslim even knows him. Maybe you are not in South West sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Bacteriocin(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pque:

I have not seen any of Pastor Adeboye's messages where he shouted. Weather a man of God shouts or not, the most important thing is if he preach the true word of God, that is the most important.
Sure.
But you need to see some pastors preaching and you will understand what the poster of the topic is talking about.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Razak5(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bacteriocin:

When he becomes popular keh? He is already
naaah he's been living under a rock!!!
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by coconat(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
u r on point pastor
adullam210:
Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. Isaiah 58:1, read further for the reasons God wants it that way ...
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by specco(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've never heard of him o. jx watch when he becums popular, the shouting will begin.
He is already popular. He is on TVC live as I type now. Soft spoken!
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Revolva(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pastors must shout na to be able to wash the masses to collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.