Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (27346 Views)

Why Do Some Pastors Shout And Jump When Preaching?? / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by criuze(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
maybe they thought the heaven is getting farther.

Have you forgotten when he said that His hands is not short to save us, nor his ear closed on us. But gulf is Sin
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by SunnahMan(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
aaronson:
The louder the voice,the higher the conviction on people's mind and the higher the money they tend to pay in the offering box.
U dey quot frm my mind o jare
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by SunnahMan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:
Funny them.

God's ear is so tiny wink
This is not funny, becareful as you speak and think about GOD, dont make fun of our GOD othewise!!!!!!!!!!eh
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by SunnahMan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Freemanan:
For the gullible ones to take them seriously...

This is Oritsejafor's strategy...

Smelling mouth everywhere..
YOU too l beliv u
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by menesheh(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
SunnahMan:
This is not funny, becareful as you speak and think about GOD, dont make fun of our GOD othewise!!!!!!!!!!eh

Are presuming that if there something like God, you are going to love him more than me? Na lie. They never born you. grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by nwakaibeya1: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by KLand(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've never been to a church where the pastor or person preaching doesn't shout..

Does the shouting make the blessing more effective or what?? go abroad, ull never see a pastor literally screaming in ur ears thru the speakers embarassed

I want to know why it is so.

It is the anointing power at work...... grin grin grin

Seriously, it probably has to do with the personally of the preacher more than anything else. You talked about abroad, my dear they shout there too. Have you ever watched TD Jakes, Rod Parley etc preach? You may want to check them out to see that it is not only some Naija preachers that shout when they preach.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by outflank: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2015
This is the major reason I don't go to church. I hate the noise.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by tomiobj(m): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've never been to a church where the pastor or person preaching doesn't shout..

Does the shouting make the blessing more effective or what?? go abroad, ull never see a pastor literally screaming in ur ears thru the speakers embarassed

I want to know why it is so.

Why does timaya shout when singing
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by felix10(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Pastor Adeboye,Sam Adeyemi doesn't shout.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by bruphiyor95: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2015
They are sctually some words dat needs shouting to go with,dat is bringing out a very vital point.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
I know some pastors that don't shout

1. Pastor E.A. Adeboye
2. Pastor Sam Adeyemi
3. Chris Okotie

And these ones during deliverance alone
4. Chris Oyakilome
5. T.B. Joshua
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by onila(f): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
pastors swag

pastors style
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by smartesboys(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2016
menesheh:

Who created the Creator?
Befor I answer, answer my question first. Who created Matter?
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by menesheh(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
smartesboys:
Befor I answer, answer my question first. Who created Matter?

I don't know but we have plausible scientific explanations on how matter started existing.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by solanice(m): 4:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Bacteriocin:

Sam Adeyemi: senior pastor @ daystar church, oregun, lagos.

She's not Lagos so she no fit know am
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by Bacteriocin(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2016
solanice:

She's not Lagos so she no fit know am
Alright den
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by kevoh(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2016
It's called putting on a show. 90% of Pastors, especially of the modern day pentecostal movement, are more or less entertainers just like D'banj & co. They need to keep their audience congregation thrilled at every encounter to make them always return for more ''entertaining' shows.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by gibzzhd: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016

u can see how smelling your mouth is.go get a brush.
Re: Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? by gibzzhd: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016

u can see how smelling your mouth is.go get a brush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.