Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (102193 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
mawo:
God bless you Dongreat. Pls read dis email

Hello

Please I got ur email from d nairaland thread. I cant comment on d thread because I just got a new account. Pls can u help me pass dis msg on to d thread. Sm1 pasted an email from a gmail acc I was amazed dat ppl actually think it's from commonwealth even with all d spelling and grammatical errors. When FSB sent us d invitation for interview in Dec they copied all d applicants on d same email therefore each applicant has access to all 400 plus emails and any one cld have gotten it via dis means. It's obviously a scam because it's not from FSB and who ever it is is claiming to be from commonwealth.

Secondly anyone can contact commonwealth I did via their official website http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/ click on About Us and click contact us http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/about-us/contact-us/. I did dat and got a response within days from their valid email info@cscuk.org.uk.
So applicants can contact them via dat means.

God bless you too man. Its a shame some bonco touts will be involved in such sensitive issue. If we want true change and justice not only on us but our posterity, then we have to do this as a single strong entity void of betrayers and cowards. I am willing to provide my signature, and few funds to get a good lawyer but am just one man. Collectively we can deliver justice and make crooks in FSB be punished. First i suggest we start a thread on Facebook, Twitter, Nairalander and let the world see how impartial FSB is, get as many brave individuals willing to testify against their nepotism way and collectively we will bring FSB to their kneels. Enough of being at their mercy cos they need us the talented and future driven youths to drive forward the Nigeria economy. If we can collectively bring the Nigeria gov to their kneels during the fuel subsidy (GEJ gov) then FSB will be child's play. Any1 in support of this?
@ ProudOlodo, afebken, Stevostical, drkul, ascendo, mawo, GrammarNazi, lazfada, krie00707, osinachifestus

5 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Yeah, Dongreat pretty much with you guys with whatever you guys decide but I think we should first get a lawyer to advise us before we do anything, may one of these notable human activist lawyers, definitely not from APC side because such wldnt want to do justice to our case being the ruling party. Such can also help us in the case as well. We may end up not even paying him. I must confess, this country is frustrating and I am tired and frustrated of it all.
Dongreat:

God bless you too man. Its a shame some bonco touts will be involved in such sensitive issue. If we want true change and justice not only on us but our posterity, then we have to do this as a single strong entity void of betrayers and cowards. I am willing to provide my signature, and few funds to get a good lawyer but am just one man. Collectively we can deliver justice and make crooks in FSB be punished. First i suggest we start a thread on Facebook, Twitter, Nairalander and let the world see how impartial FSB is, get as many brave individuals willing to testify against their nepotism way and collectively we will bring FSB to their kneels. Enough of being at their mercy cos they need us the talented and future driven youths to drive forward the Nigeria economy. If we can collectively bring the Nigeria gov to their kneels during the fuel subsidy (GEJ gov) then FSB will be child's play. Any1 in support of this?
@ ProudOlodo, afebken, Stevostical, drkul, ascendo, mawo, GrammarNazi, lazfada, krie00707, osinachifestus

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
afebken:
Yeah, Dongreat pretty much with you guys with whatever you guys decide but I think we should first get a lawyer to advise us before we do anything, may one of these notable human activist lawyers, definitely not from APC side because such wldnt want to do justice to our case being the ruling party. Such can also help us in the case as well. We may end up not even paying him. I must confess, this country is frustrating and I am tired and frustrated of it all.

Nice idea bro. It will be best if we start an online revolution. All we need now is lot of people to agree with us. It seems hard cos many are satisfy with 'suffering and smiling lifestyle' not knowing that we the citizens are the kings and queens and the public servant, well u guess right our servant and should carry out activities to favour the masses at large despite differences in religion, tribe or age. I am not too good with IT (Average), so i need someone to open a thread on Facebook, Twitter and even Nairaland. If we get more followers ready to bring the right change, trust me on this, even the best Lawyer both locally and Foreign trained will agree to support us free of charge.

I need Men and Women ready to fight for their right. Lets start with an online revolution. Believe this we have nothing to lose and posterity will forever remember us for standing for our rights even if we are unsuccessful; but we will be successful if we work together. I need someone to volunteer and start a a thread on this issue pls.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Updates!!!

I don't know whether or not those guys are genuine, but I'm in support of holding the Nigerian Federal Scholarship Board to account for their actions. I have responded to their mail, giving my experiences. I supplied my Name and EAS ID; I have nothing to lose. This is not a time for Cowardice. I'm determined to play my part in bringing sanity to the system. undecided

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2016
GrammarNazi:
Updates!!!

I don't know whether or not those guys are genuine, but I'm in support of holding the Nigerian Federal Scholarship Board to account for their actions. I have responded to their mail, giving my experiences. I supplied my Name and EAS ID; I have nothing to lose. This is not a time for Cowardice. I'm determined to play my part in bringing sanity to the system. undecided
From the content of this email, it's obvious the person or some of the persons behind this "movement" is a patron of this forum too. Perhaps if they'd explained better in their first email, they'd get more respondents than they've got.

It's an age where people use the most trivial personal information about others in the most unimaginable ways. Everyone is just being careful and it's necessary.

I acknowledge all the mentions I've been receiving with respect to this subject. I apologize for having not responded all along. I am equally not pleased with how FSB handled the assessment exercise. However, I still have my personal reservations about the subject and will need have them cleared first.

Nonetheless, salute to everyone.

cc Dongreat, Hotsemo, afebken, osinachifestus, Stevostical

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Reasons why I still say "Do not Reply" is because if the people behind such movement is genuine, all they could do is use a genuine email address not the G-mail and giving vague excuses why it was used. How can you use such address fooling many to think its from commonwealth complaint department, using their (commonwealth) address whereas we know commonwealth scholarship address is registered and forbid any form of replication. We are all graduates and it will be a shame if we do not look well at such sensitive issues before we leap. I have everything to lose by replying and I am calling on people not to reply. If they want a true movement against FSB then let em all stop invading applicant E-mail with phony messages and fake address. You think you have nothing to lose until they start to ask for money to pay lawyers in the guise of petitioning FSB.

PS: I showed the mail to a friend of mine with a PhD in Law from Yale University and he laughed at the bad presentation, replica email and awkward tactics used. No cause for alarm. Just don't PAY, pls I repeat PAY money to anybody for a lawyer. If they want true movement, like every sane tactics, they will first use reliable social medias or genuine email address to gather true followers not invading applicants mail. #Myopinion

cc proudolodo, Hotsemo, afebken, osinachifestus, Stevostical, GrammarNazi

4 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Stevostical(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Dongreat post=42672925]Reasons why I still say "Do not Reply" is because if the people behind such movement is genuine, all they could do is use a genuine email address not the G-mail and giving vague excuses why it was used. How can you use such address fooling many to think its from commonwealth complaint department, using their (commonwealth) address whereas we know commonwealth scholarship address is registered and forbid any form of replication. We are all graduates and it will be a shame if we do not look well at such sensitive issues before we leap. I have everything to lose by replying and I am calling on people not to reply. If they want a true movement against FSB then let em all stop invading applicant E-mail with phony messages and fake address. You think you have nothing to lose until they start to ask for money to pay lawyers in the guise of petitioning FSB.

PS: I showed the mail to a friend of mine with a PhD in Law from Yale University and he laughed at the bad presentation, replica email and awkward tactics used. No cause for alarm. Just don't PAY, pls I repeat PAY money to anybody for a lawyer. If they want true movement, like every sane tactics, they will first use reliable social medias or genuine email address to gather true followers not invading applicants mail.
I think making payments for any reason is not an option, Commonwealth deserves to know of the plight of Nigerians but it should be done the right way.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by graceforum: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Believe it maybe osinachifestus that sent that email to get information for his petion. Can I just add that hrd from a previous commonwealth scholar who advised that its not every year FSB informs nominee before sending names to the UK. Hrd 2 years ago they got an email from commonwealth in June that they were successful with FSB informing them. Think we shld try n get FSB to release the names of ppl nominated just wondering if anyone has seen it or knows any1 who received a successful email etc.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2016
graceforum:
Believe it maybe osinachifestus that sent that email to get information for his petion. Can I just add that hrd from a previous commonwealth scholar who advised that its not every year FSB informs nominee before sending names to the UK. Hrd 2 years ago they got an email from commonwealth in June that they were successful with FSB informing them. Think we shld try n get FSB to release the names of ppl nominated just wondering if anyone has seen it or knows any1 who received a successful email etc.

Firstly, I most appreciate our proclivity towards the emancipation of Nigerian youths from the corrupt ridden FSB assessments. I disown the sent email and lend voice to @Dongreat's advice not to reply them. I have been very busy and away from Nairaland for quite a while NOW... I tried to download a CSC complaint form and have us deliberate on the way forward but couldn't. I will appreciate if others will try get the complaint form. At least we can start from there. Once we have decided On how to go about it, we can start a trend here for the purpose and announce on major facebook groups and I bet you we will get many sponsors. I am heartily sorry for the delay even as I pray for all hands on Deck. @Dongreat, your Lawyer friend could be of help here; we must not seek for an activist in the sky; we are all activists in different capacities. Please let's get started, I would most appreciate if anyone could download the form and @Dongreat; you tell us how your lawyer friend advised we could go about it. God bless Nigerian Youths!Our future is bright!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
osinachifestus:

Firstly, I most appreciate our proclivity towards the emancipation of Nigerian youths from the corrupt ridden FSB assessments. I disown the sent email and lend voice to @Dongreat's advice not to reply them. I have been very busy and away from Nairaland for quite a while NOW... I tried to download a CSC complaint form and have us deliberate on the way forward but couldn't. I will appreciate if others will try get the complaint form. At least we can start from there. Once we have decided On how to go about it, we can start a trend here for the purpose and announce on major facebook groups and I bet you we will get many sponsors. I am heartily sorry for the delay even as I pray for all hands on Deck. @Dongreat, your Lawyer friend could be of help here; we must not seek for an activist in the sky; we are all activists in different capacities. Please let's get started, I would most appreciate if anyone could download the form and @Dongreat; you tell us how your lawyer friend advised we could go about it. God bless Nigerian Youths!Our future is bright!

Thanks man and welcome back. My lawyer friend is based in the United State and he has not or intended to come back yet to attend law school in Nigeria, so he is powerless here in Nigeria. Although He said by petition FSB we are also petitioning the Ministry of Education in a way and we cannot do it as a person but if we come together we have a chance for fair hearing. Also he suggested a major facebook, twitter campaign to firstly get enough supporters. One of our complaint will be the inability for FSB to carryout a fair and credible exercise. For example during the scholarship reg their website was not working but after the release of results (which up till now we have not seen the names of both successive and nonsuccessive applicants) , their website became responsive. Also during the so called interview, the process was highly disorganised and there are testimonies here of how some people submitting their names, and phone nums to some FSB officials in secluded area. If the CSC complaint form is proven difficult to download then lets start a revolution NOW on Social media; Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook Group, hopeful the revolution will gather lots of true supporters and commonwealth em-selves will see our cause.

Brothers, Sisters, if we are serious about this pls lets come together and start ASAP. No time to waste. I assure you that we will have our names written in Gold for this single exercise. We will show to the world that Nigeria Youths are no coward and we wont eat crumbs from our leaders anymore. Please there is nothing political or tribalistic about this campaign. I need this campaign to come alive now pls. IT gurus we need your help now. @ proudolodo, Hotsemo, afebken, osinachifestus, Stevostical, GrammarNazi and ALL; your suggestions and advise are greatly needed as well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
You can start a online petition here. www.change.org
Send the link after to people to sign. you can post it here on front page, twitter and facebook.if we re able to get up to a 1000 signature we re good. We can contact Commonwealth, showing them the link to such petition which the website is internationally recognised.we can begin with that. Its a good ideal for people willing to sign such petition, considering the risk of travelling to attend the unorganized interview, poor attitude of the FSB official and lack of merit from such interview.

www.change.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Hotsemo: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
tboyinter:
Send the link after to people to sign. you can post it here on front page, twitter and facebook.if we re able to get up to a 1000 signature we re good. We can contact Commonwealth, showing them the link to such petition which the website is internationally recognised.we can begin with that. Its a good ideal for people willing to sign such petition, considering the risk of travelling to attend the unorganized interview, poor attitude of the FSB official and lack of merit from such interview.

www.change.org

Seconded....
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
tboyinter:

www.change.org
A nice idea
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2016
tboyinter:

www.change.org

wonderful man. This is a great idea. Now lets start this ASAP.
cc proudolodo, Hotsemo, afebken, Stevostical, GrammarNazi
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
I am trying to start the petition, please I would most appreciate suggestions for the best and most catchy title for the petition. Below is the guide.

How to write a great title •Keep it short and to the point Example: "Buy organic, free-range eggs for your
restaurants" Not: "Stop the inhumane treatment of chickens in
battery farms that are force-fed..." •Focus on the solution Example: "Raise the minimum wage in Surrey to £15
an hour" Not: "Stop rising income inequality in Manchester" •Communicate urgency Example: "Approve life-saving medication for my
daughter's insurance before it’s too late"

God Bless You!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
osinachifestus:
I am trying to start the petition, please I would most appreciate suggestions for the best and most catchy title for the petition. Below is the guide.

How to write a great title •Keep it short and to the point Example: "Buy organic, free-range eggs for your
restaurants" Not: "Stop the inhumane treatment of chickens in
battery farms that are force-fed..." •Focus on the solution Example: "Raise the minimum wage in Surrey to £15
an hour" Not: "Stop rising income inequality in Manchester" •Communicate urgency Example: "Approve life-saving medication for my
daughter's insurance before it’s too late"

God Bless You!

How about this title "Perform a Credible Commonwealth Scholarship Selection Process in Nigeria".

cc proudolodo, Hotsemo, afebken, Stevostical, GrammarNazi, Hotsemo, Mawo

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dongreat:

How about this title "Perform a Credible Commonwealth Scholarship Selection Process in Nigeria".

cc proudolodo, Hotsemo, afebken, Stevostical, GrammarNazi, Hotsemo, Mawo

Nice one!
But 'CONDUCT' is better than 'Perform' for this purpose. Also, 'TRANSPARENT' rather than 'Credible'.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Nice one!
But 'CONDUCT' is better than 'Perform' for this purpose. Also, 'TRANSPARENT' rather than 'Credible'.

Thanks!

Brilliant Man. Thanks for this. @osinachifestus, what do yo think? "Conduct a Transparent Commonwealth Scholarship Selection Process in Nigeria".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dongreat:

Brilliant Man. Thanks for this. @osinachifestus, what do yo think? "Conduct a Transparent Commonwealth Scholarship Selection Process in Nigeria".

WOW!!! I love the formation and the joint process of the formation. May God bless you all! Long Live Nigerian Youths! Our Future is Bright!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2016
osinachifestus:

WOW!!! I love the formation and the joint process of the formation. May God bless you all! Long Live Nigerian Youths! Our Future is Bright!

God bless you too man. Also the second step ask for the name(s) an organization that can support our petition (Decision Marker). I suggest we use Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and The Nigeria Ministry of Education

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Let's ensure our action are taken in a way that doesnt lead to the country being banned from the CSF
Dongreat:

God bless you too man. Also the second step ask for the name(s) an organization that can support our petition (Decision Marker). I suggest we use Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and The Nigeria Ministry of Education
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dongreat:

Thanks Boss! cheesy
We would do well to realise that this fight goes beyond the Commonwealth Scholarship, to include every scholarship and educational grants for which the Federal Scholarship Board/Ministry of Education is in charge. For example, application is currently going on for the Bilateral Education Agreement scholarship programme, and if something is not done urgently, the same thing would be done to frustrate potential scholars. I for one have resolved not to apply for anything that has to do with the FSB/Ministry of Education, but I feel we owe future prospective scholars this. undecided

4 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
afebken:
Let's ensure our action are taken in a way that doesnt lead to the country being banned from the CSF

Bro afebken, my aim is to break FSB and at least Bend em. If the selections are not transparent and clouded in Nepotism I will vote for an End to the scholarship in Nigeria, then we will know who will suffer the most. The FSB need us more than we need them cos its our collective intellects that makes the difference and bring National Development in Nigeria. Since the inception of the scholarship, have you heard of any innovative ideas brought forth by the acclaimed recipient or their research priorities becoming a reality? For me its NO and its because most of the sensitive positions like PHD are being sold to the highest bidder or given to family members. If i had supernatural powers I would have given all the male FSB interviewers IBI (Extra long Pe**s) and the female interviewers OGANIGWE (Extra long B**Bs). So any actions we take is for the good of all. No chicken out or cold feet man. Bravery, Freedom. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Thanks Boss! cheesy
We would do well to realise that this fight goes beyond the Commonwealth Scholarship, to include every scholarship and educational grants for which the Federal Scholarship Board/Ministry of Education is in charge. For example, application is currently going on for the Bilateral Education Agreement scholarship programme, and if something is not done urgently, the same thing would be done to frustrate potential scholars. I for one have resolved not to apply for anything that has to do with the FSB/Ministry of Education, but I feel we owe future prospective scholars this. undecided

Bro since the days of Hercules i have decided not to apply for anything concerning FSb even if its a passport to heaven. The ministry reek of corruption and high practice of nepotism. I love your courage also with few people in this forum as you guys are making me not to feel alone in this fight. Until i see a Headline News on Channels TV or BBC Nigeria, I will not give up on this fight regardless of time. Thank God for the internet today, we do not need to carry a placard to Abuja to protest but we will break FSB collectively from the comfort of our homes. I honestly want it to be "The labour of our Heroes Present (Valour Youths) shall not be in vain". God bless man.

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dongreat:

Bro since the days of Hercules i have decided not to apply for anything concerning FSb even if its a passport to heaven. The ministry reek of corruption and high practice of nepotism. I love your courage also with few people in this forum as you guys are making me not to feel alone in this fight. Until i see a Headline News on Channels TV or BBC Nigeria, I will not give up on this fight regardless of time. Thank God for the internet today, we do not need to carry a placard to Abuja to protest but we will break FSB collectively from the comfort of our homes. I honestly want it to be "The labour of our Heroes Present (Valour Youths) shall not be in vain". God bless man.

Thanks Bro.
I'm thinking about getting Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Oby Ezekwesili involved in our fight. We could call their attention to the matter on Twitter, and if they decide to take it up, it would provide some much needed publicity. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's not a matter of cold feet anyways, I just want us to also help think of possible ways by which the FSB can be put under check. of which we ill suggest such ways to CSF, u knw? God help us all.
Dongreat:

Bro afebken, my aim is to break FSB and at least Bend em. If the selections are not transparent and clouded in Nepotism I will vote for an End to the scholarship in Nigeria, then we will know who will suffer the most. The FSB need us more than we need them cos its our collective intellects that makes the difference and bring National Development in Nigeria. Since the inception of the scholarship, have you heard of any innovative ideas brought forth by the acclaimed recipient or their research priorities becoming a reality? For me its NO and its because most of the sensitive positions like PHD are being sold to the highest bidder or given to family members. If i had supernatural powers I would have given all the male FSB interviewers IBI (Extra long Pe**s) and the female interviewers OGANIGWE (Extra long B**Bs). So any actions we take is for the good of all. No chicken out or cold feet man. Bravery, Freedom. Thank you.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Thanks Bro.
I'm thinking about getting Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Oby Ezekwesili involved in our fight. We could call their attention to the matter on Twitter, and if they decide to take it up, it would provide some much needed publicity. What do you think?

Nice choice of supporters but first lets create the petition using the website provided above then we will copy and paste the link for em to sign and also broadcast it on their social media page.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2016
afebken:
It's not a matter of cold feet anyways, I just want us to also help think of possible ways by which the FSB can be put under check. of which we ill suggest such ways to CSF, u knw? God help us all.

sorry man if my choice of words sounds rude. Honestly no offence intended. Our process to get justice will certainly not lead to a closure of the scholarship in Nigeria but the selection process will be fair as CSC might get involved with selection of interviewers and monitoring of results collation and assessment. I encourage you pls to sign the petition when it is fully active online. To me such ways will be an Organised interview, Collation and assements of results in the presence of Credible panelist sent by CSC emselves, Release of results to the public through Local TV stations, Newspaper and FSB Social media page. Also with time I will think of more transparent ways to suggest to CSC. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by osinachifestus(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Please, with no ulterior motive but to ease our communications, I suggest a group Whatsapp chat or facebook... My Whatsapp account - 08105383984, facebook: OSINACHI FESTUS................................ @ Dongreat, @ GrammarNazi, ...God bless you all!
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dongreat:

Nice choice of supporters but first lets create the petition using the website provided above then we will copy and paste the link for em to sign and also broadcast it on their social media page.

Who ever is supposed to create the petition should do so as soon as possible. We've wasted too much time already, as it is...
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Hotsemo: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Who ever is supposed to create the petition should do so as soon as possible. We've wasted too much time already, as it is...

Do the needful... Create the petition... Your moniker says it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.