Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Relationship: I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship: I Need Your Advice (2926 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by lanicky(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Treash:

Like seriosly. I knw wat to do, bt few pple dey advise me to just be patient to confirm wats hapening, bt i no get time to breast-feed dog naw. I wanted to zone her buh my elder broda sey make i wait small. Any way tnks broda...

Patient you say? Like seriously dude you've been magazoned for a very long time but you didn't realize because you're blindly in love with her.

Imagine she sent you a friend's account detail but couldn't send the friend's phone number.

What else do you want to hear or see.....the RED light is bright enough dude.
WAKE UP.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
@op,

When I tell you my own story you gonna cry for me. But I would strongly advice that you allow her go. There is a saying, if woman never marry 2 husband she never know the difference. Make she go taste. Maybe you don't have a job, or you struggling to be a big man, but she doesn't have time for you. No problem, behave like it's fine.
Maybe you haven't been cheated on, you go try hear her out she use you do maga, even come day frustrate you, come day play hard to get. My own story go shock you, but let her go. I promise you, the love you get for her may not fade away, but the truth is, when you let her go, let her make the decisions herself, when she tastes her second boyfriend now and she sees differently, let her taste the third. Then that time her head go correct finally.

When you are settled. Settle down with a girl who will respect your emotions and value. She may not be here, so if I were you, I'd make bigger plans. Let her go, re organise your life for someone better , travel out and look for them (if possible), by the time you blend with people, you definitely will see someone you would call your girlfriend and wife. Time will tell, mark my words, she's gonna start calling you again soon.

Ladies love the wrong guys, and when they make the mistakes, they start looking for the right ones.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by ocdhotel(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
My guy,
i totally understand your feeling.
Must of us have gone thru that road times without number, even must of the guys and ladies running there mouth on this post.
Sometimes it is very very Hard to let go. You and only you can make that very but important decision.

This world is Black and White .

We know when it is White and when to call it Black.

To love is Good... Yes... ( but the No. 1 question that is begging for an answer is ) are you loved in return. ?

5 years my guys is a long time oh! Haba. if she can't get it within those 5 years, then she can never get it.

My advice is Try and move ahead. .... Handing on to her hands is like sitting on a timed bomb.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
ocdhotel:
My guy,
i totally understand your feeling.
Must of us have gone thru that road times without number, even must of the guys and ladies running there mouth on this post.
Sometimes it is very very Hard to let go. You and only you can make that very but important decision.

This world is Black and White .

We know when it is White and when to call it Black.

To love is Good... Yes... ( but the No. 1 question that is begging for an answer is ) are you loved in return. ?

5 years my guys is a long time oh! Haba. if she can't get it within those 5 years, then she can never get it.

My advice is Try and move ahead. .... Handing on to her hands is like sitting on a timed bomb.

My point exactly. It's only some who have conscience that would come back. But as she day now, letting her be is what I advise this same guy. The more he continues, she no go get sense to see the rubbish she does.

Let her remember the guy for the good he done for her. My own case, I even went to the extent of procuring admission for her to school, today, I'm her biggest enemy, absolutely for no reason I see. So it's best to let her go.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
gimakon:
@op,

When I tell you my own story you gonna cry for me. But I would strongly advice that you allow her go. There is a saying, if woman never marry 2 husband she never know the difference. Make she go taste. Maybe you don't have a job, or you struggling to be a big man, but she doesn't have time for you. No problem, behave like it's fine.
Maybe you haven't been cheated on, you go try hear her out she use you do maga, even come day frustrate you, come day play hard to get. My own story go shock you, but let her go. I promise you, the love you get for her may not fade away, but the truth is, when you let her go, let her make the decisions herself, when she tastes her second boyfriend now and she sees differently, let her taste the third. Then that time her head go correct finally.

When you are settled. Settle down with a girl who will respect your emotions and value. She may not be here, so if I were you, I'd make bigger plans. Let her go, re organise your life for someone better , travel out and look for them (if possible), by the time you blend with people, you definitely will see someone you would call your girlfriend and wife. Time will tell, mark my words, she's gonna start calling you again soon.

Ladies love the wrong guys, and when they make the mistakes, they start looking for the right ones.

Chai. Am most inspired by this. Tnks so much my brother.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Heineken(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
First her parent gave her 12K for a phone and you gave her 5k and she didn't buy any and only reaches you at her convenience which connotes her unwillingness to get connected with you. What did she say she used the money for? This girl doesn't seem like she's interested in reaching you like you're to her. For someone who really want to stay in touch they would have gotten themselves a phone with that money against all odds. What phone does she reaches you with and how often does she call?

Perhaps she might even have a phone but doesn't want to give you her number as this could unearth some things she's shielding away from you.
Ronaldbaba... I believe you boss. Ure sharp. 0p that girl get phone but she no just want give you the number ni
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Treash:

Chai. Am most inspired by this. Tnks so much my brother.

You welcome fam. God bless you in your endeavours smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? / Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding / Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.