Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

. What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message (1974 Views)

What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by bunmioguns(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Study the picture very well

grin

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by chelseaboi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Then the juju of ur village peo is surely there to ensure that u dnt succeed in this life

1 Like

Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by CHM11: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Whatever happens to me, I'd start the same at the nearest network call centre. If I have a black eye, all call centre agents will get black eyes.

1 Like

Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by jamex93(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lolx

I go just laff

Dat kind laf wey boss dey laf for film if e want kill the actor

3 Likes

Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by jamex93(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lolx

I go just laff

1 Like

Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by bunmioguns(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
jamex93:
Lolx

I go just laff

grin grin
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by Viktor1983(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ha-ha..... Why evils? Lmfao! cc Lalasticlala
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by afolwalex20(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
And he even used the word "banging"

Meeeehhnn.. D thunder wey go strike am still dey do press up

1 Like

Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
U can't play this kain play with all those overweight men who have high BP grin
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by jamex93(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by dammyluv911(f): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
bunmioguns:
Study the picture very well

grin
he n he friend wife dey gist inside her car he come use d car hit he friend daughter bike.
some people get corrupt mind no b small
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by shut(f): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:
Whatever happens to me, I'd start the same at the nearest network call centre.
If I have a black eye, all call centre agents will get black eyes.

Hahaha real wahala grin
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by Bollove: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Wetin I go do sef ... make e no just happen ni oo ... I must fetch my wife and daughter and quiz them for facts after which I will arrange for that dude , chai,chai, chai ... he must explain everything and how it happened to dem boys .... Then his undelivered message would be delivered so as for us to go back to our normal lives !!
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by bunmioguns(m): 3:15am On Aug 18, 2015
dammyluv911:

he n he friend wife dey gist inside her car he come use d car hit he friend daughter bike.

Can't you see that the second message didn't deliver
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by bunmioguns(m): 3:16am On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:
Whatever happens to me, I'd start the same at the nearest network call centre.
If I have a black eye, all call centre agents will get black eyes.

See gobe
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by eyeon(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2015
I'll call him immediately.
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by austine4real(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Na to stat 2 sing "omo leave story" he wont watch it finish
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by bunmioguns(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2015
austine4real:
Na to stat 2 sing "omo leave story" he wont watch it finish

Season film

grin
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by austine4real(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2015
bunmioguns:

Season film

grin
season1 Act1 Part92
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by coolzeal(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
dammyluv911:

No be wetin happen be that ooh.. I swear if na me... Bang my wife, i will divorce her no problem but kill my daughter.. Na em be say your head dey go down ASAP..
Re: . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message by bunmioguns(m): 5:30am On Aug 19, 2015
coolzeal:
No be wetin happen be that ooh.. I swear if na me... Bang my wife, i will divorce her no problem but kill my daughter.. Na em be say your head dey go down ASAP..

Your own case dey different

grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Organ In Man / Sexual Attraction With Beautiful Women - 3 Tips To Make Her Hot For You! / 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.