Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire (2393 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by dangerous01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Where was it sent?
. Lyk a week now
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
A woman who claimed her boyfriend cheated on
her with her co-worker set his manhood on
fire as he slept. See the photos after the cut...

She first poured a liquid on his
manhood...possibly gasolin

And lit him...

Thankfully, he woke up quick enough to put
out the fire...

Well I guess she videoed the act.........

www.lindaikeji..co.ke/2015/08/woman-sets-her-cheating-boyfriends.html?m=1

Cc....lalasticlala

Ishilove

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
dangerous01:
. Lyk a week now
Where was it sent please
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by dangerous01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Where was it sent please
to the mail on ur profile
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by ivyT(f): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aisha95:
That is not enough torture. If na person like me, na raw H2so4 I go pour am.
Confam!
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2015
dangerous01:
to the mail on ur profile
Can u gv a,clue that indicates urs,i get a lot of mails
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by dangerous01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
misspicy:

Can u gv a,clue that indicates urs,i get a lot of mails
it ws via a mail marymicheal@gmail.....
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
dangerous01:
it ws via a mail .....
I haf replied
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Tedassie(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
swtchicgurl:
grin
Let's burn and break them all! grin
starting wif ur dad's

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) / Mood Swings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.