Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (18622 Views)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / Opinion: The Niger Delta Struggle And The Unity That Will Never Be!! / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

omo Igbo grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
pls explain wot u mean by dis?

The ND has finally come to see your trecheary and jealousy.

Your defacto ex convict leader and front man described Jonathan in the most flagrant stereotypical manner ascribing the President to be a drunken fisherman. A description you fools assume all of us in the ND are ogogoro drunks and fishermen.

No my yoruba slave, the train has come and gone. You can never make amends . You have chosen which side you want to be and so shall it be.

Even when your sectional illiterate muslim fanatic president obliterated a small riverine community in Cross River , fools like you where urging Buhari to level the whole southsouth and arrest Asari.

We know you very well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
omo Igbo grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by londoner: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP I have to agree with the notion that the Igbo's that want their own nation should leave other peoples out of it. I also have to agree that if SS had no oil they probably would not be counting it as part of an intended Biafra. If non Igbo's want to join Biafra they will be the ones to declare their support not the other way round.

Just count the Igbo states that we know are Igbo and stop changing it to Eastern region simply to include more oil.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Woe betide those who wants us to remain second class citizens in our own country.

The tide has changed and they know it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Duru1:

What has peoples' desire to form independent homeland different from the crap, Nigeria, created by the goofy British got to do with greed? Most Nigerians are inherently imbecilic.

The greed is dat you dont want freedom for south south nationalities. You are only after acquiring the south south nationalities as your Pawn. You are trying to take advantage of d fact that that south south are multi ethnic. If Igbo truely love south south, they should agitate for Biafra and support d Confederation of Minority South South Nations as a complete seperate nations from Biafra.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

the sole aim of nigeria nd biafra are the same,control the oil of the niger delta,so i see no difference between both nd trust me when i say a real niger deltan is awear of dis
the fools don't know that the SS is wiser than they are. One thing I like about the SS is that they don't talk much just like the north; they only act.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

The ND has finally come to see your trecheary and jealousy.

Your defacto ex convict leader and front man described Jonathan in the most flagrant stereotypical manner ascribing the President to be a drunken fisherman. A description you fools assume all of us in the ND are ogogoro drunks and fishermen.

No my yoruba slave, the train has come and gone. You can never make amends . You have chosen which side you want to be and so shall it be.

Even when your sectional illiterate muslim fanatic president obliterated a small riverine community in Cross River , fools like you where urging Buhari to level the whole southsouth and arrest Asari.

We know you very well.
omo Igbo stop claimin u r from d south southcheesy..can u list what gej achieve for d pple of d Niger delta?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
omo Igbo grin

grin grin grin grin akobata Fulani, I said add flat*head to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
omo Igbo wen will u flat head start goin back to ur village in d South East?

Slave if you have no argument I strongly suggest you go read your future sharia constitution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin akobata Fulani, I said add flat*head to it.
Igbo boy wen are u goin back to Biafra?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
omo Igbo stop claimin u r from d south southcheesy..can u list what gej achieve for d pple of d Niger delta?

I am not a bastard like you Yorubas who keep claiming states or regions.

I don't need to list a damn thing for you.

GEJ is gone and with it you chose your Khalifar which we will nver subscribe to.

FYI, no single shot will be fired in the ND or Biafra. It is in your region the war will start and end.

Let the Ministerial list come out and see how Tinubu will circulate a memo round you fools to stop chanting change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:

Go recite your koran.

You will need it this time next year.

slave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:

I know you want to have this thread dump into the tribal section, an amatuer like you, needs to try harder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Slave if you have no argument I strongly suggest you go read your future sharia constitution.

Igbo boy b proud of who u r and stop claimin to b from d south south..olori pelebegrin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
londoner:
OP I have to agree with the notion that the Igbo's that want their own nation should leave other peoples out of it. I also have to agree that if SS had no oil they probably would not be counting it as part of an intended Biafra. If non Igbo's want to join Biafra they will be the ones to declare their support not the other way round.

Just count the Igbo states that we know are Igbo and stop changing it to Eastern region simply to include more oil.
the whole world knows that biagra is an ibo struggle. They should leave the minorities to decide their own fate. If they agree to be part of Biafra, so be it, instead of forcing them under the guise of an old eastern region cos I don't see the yorubas claiming the old bendel state that became the midwest from western region.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

GEJ is gone and with it you chose your Khalifar which we will nver subscribe to.

FYI, no single shot will be fired in the ND or Biafra. It is in your region the war will start and end.

Let the Ministerial list come out and see how Tinubu will circulate a memo round you fools to stop chanting change.

omo ibo u sound so pained grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the fools don't know that the SS is wiser than they are. One thing I like about the SS is that they don't talk much just like the north; they only act.
the real south south will never join or even tink of joining biafra. B4 d election we had south south nd south east,but after election we started hearing word like lower niger
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
Igbo boy b proud of who u r and stop claimin to b from d south south..olori pelebegrin

Owambe concieved bastard chances are that you are the product of an ab0ki trailer driver and a multicolored tattoed paraga hoe.

Get off my mentions.

bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

I know you want to have this thread dump into the tribal section, an amatuer like you, needs to try harder.
who cares if its dump into d tribal section or not Igbo boy,just b proud of who u are olori pelebe grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Owambe concieved bastard chances are that you are the product of an ab0ki trailer driver and a multicolored tattoed paraga hoe.

Get off my mentions.

bastard
olori pelebe u must b boilin ova dia right now,u just dey typ wit anger,wen will u b goin back to biafrud grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

the real south south will never join or even tink of joining biafra. B4 d election we had south south nd south east,but after election we started hearing word like lower niger
they need to ask themselves this question: why haven't any SS leader lend his voice to the Biafra struggle?

They know it's a scam.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
olori pelebe u must b boilin ova dia right now,u just dey typ wit anger,wen will u b goin back to biafrud grin

Yoruba slave bastard, I will forever prefer to be in Biafra than to be in Arewastan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Omololu007:
who cares if its dump into d tribal section or not Igbo boy,just b proud of who u are olori pelebe grin
[/s]

Be proud of who I am grin grin grin grin grin A shameless troll like you, with 20 million monikers on NL, claiming all the tribes in the Niger delta is talking about pride of one's tribe? You have to be kidding. grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
they need to ask themselves this question: why haven't any SS leader lend his voice to the Biafra struggle?

They know it's a scam.

WHICH IGBO LEADER HAS LEND HIS VOICE TO BIAFRA?

This movement is a populist uprising and not a political arrangement.

Stop giving yourself headache. As a woman born to a yoruba man you are no longer our headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by mayorchelsea(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Biafra has the man power and is a buffer zone to the north.

Not that I foresee this useless country disintegrating as a result of a war . No! There won't be a single shot fired in response to the new state of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

The Central govt under the control of that sectional illiterate bigot will collapse and like the novel all things will fall apart.

Odua will become a province of ISWAP and rightfully renamed Oduastan and Sanusi will send his young nephew to Ibadan to rule over them as their new Emir.

Their slavery has just begun and we in the ND will have nothing what so ever to be a part of it.

It would have made a lot of senses if you could picture how your life will be just as you portrayed Nigeria's future.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by uniklinkum(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Imp will you never do wells ever face your Niger delta adversaries and leave the Yoruba nation out of your global acknowledged foolishness.

It was not our fault you foools stick all your political cards on the world most despicable president.

The anger is real, so much pain from been butthurt from the election fallout and to your hate it's mutual poltroon.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
mayorchelsea:
It would have made a lot of senses if you could picture how your life will be just as you portrayed Nigeria's future.

Keep living in delusion.

I and my family will not be slaves to the Caliphate that one is for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
uniklinkum:

Imp will you never do wells ever face your Niger delta adversaries and leave the Yoruba nation out of your global acknowledged foolishness.

It was not our fault you foools stick all your political cards on the world most despicable president.

The anger is real, so much pain from been butthurt from the election fallout and to your hate it's mutual poltroon.

We will just take ourselves out and leave you with your one love one nijeriya

slave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

They know it's a scam.
because we are not part of dem nd we know their plan. But i know the Izon nation will never be part of biafra
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by sdindan: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

I am from Edo State. I have many friends from Istekiri, Urhobo, Ikwerre, Ika, Ibibio etc who share my view
See this Edo wizard.
Biko sharap!
In fact Nothing concerns Edo with Biafra
Nothing is like Niger Delta
Is just a slave's name given to u by ur masters.
How many Rivers state pple that can trace their root to Edo and how many of them that hav Igbo ancestors. ASK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

WHICH IGBO LEADER HAS LEND HIS VOICE TO BIAFRA?

This movement is a populist uprising and not a political arrangement.

Stop giving yourself headache. As a woman born to a yoruba man you are no longer our headache.

so Biafra is for the paupers like you? grin

I believe you will abandon the biagra idea if made minister of petroleum. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Polling Units Empty / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.