Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (18582 Views)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / Opinion: The Niger Delta Struggle And The Unity That Will Never Be!! / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

The election results should have settled that already.

The Yorubas know they have no support in the ND.

there is a train currently moving fast. It has seen 10,000 politicians join APC in bayelsa. Next stop will be rivers where wike will be boothed out.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

You are a liar a pathetic one, support the igbos to achieve their biafra. That's the smoothest process for Niger deltans to leave this hell call Nigeria. The people of the Niger deltans don't need liars like, we can take care of ourselves. angry angry angry
the sole aim of nigeria nd biafra are the same,control the oil of the niger delta,so i see no difference between both nd trust me when i say a real niger deltan is awear of dis

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=18pt]Gbam!!!![/size]
The only way Niger Delta can ever achieve self rule is to support Biafra and once Biafra goes we go too. Can't see us remaining in Nigeria if Biafra was to come to fruition.
A Nigeria without Biafra would be 80% Muslims, who wants to live in a caliphate.

Biafra has the man power and is a buffer zone to the north.

Not that I foresee this useless country disintegrating as a result of a war . No! There won't be a single shot fired in response to the new state of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

The Central govt under the control of that sectional illiterate bigot will collapse and like the novel all things will fall apart.

Odua will become a province of ISWAP and rightfully renamed Oduastan and Sanusi will send his young nephew to Ibadan to rule over them as their new Emir.

Their slavery has just begun and we in the ND will have nothing what so ever to be a part of it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

The only way Niger Delta can ever achieve self rule is to support Biafra and once Biafra goes we go too. Can't see us remaining in Nigeria if Biafra was to come to fruition.
A Nigeria without Biafra would be 80% Muslims, who wants to live in a caliphate.

Any Niger deltan shouting one Nigeria after 40 years and the last 5 years of GEJ should be hung. angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Any Niger deltan shouting one Nigeria after 40 years and the last 5 years of GEJ should be hung.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

the sole aim of nigeria nd biafra are the same,control the oil of the niger delta,so i see no difference between both nd trust me when i say a real niger deltan is awear of dis

We prefer am like that.

We will use the oil revenue to develop our new nation where every tribe can reside any where in peace without fear of being lynched by rabid muslim mob or a tout king itching to drown us in the lagoon.

Niger Delta and Biafra Republic makes a trillion sense more than one useless parasitic Nijeriya.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

Who is controlling that oil today? A Niger delta Nation will control its resources, By the way, Crude Oil did not make the Niger delta, my family was built on rubber tapping not Crude oil.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Quite revealing. You are more related to the Yorubas. We do not consider you a part of us.

but u consider isoko,ijaw,urohobo,itsekiri,efik,ibibio as part of biafra abi?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Truth4eva: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

p/s name the states that make up Niger Delta?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Mogidi: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Any Niger deltan shouting one Nigeria after 40 years and the last 5 years of GEJ should be hung.

Woe betide those who wants us to remain second class citizens in our own country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Who is controlling that oil today? A Niger delta Nation will control its resources, By the way, Oil did not make the Niger delta, my family was built on rubber tapping not oil.

You dey mind the ingrate.

He still wants our oil to build their Lagos and other cities after they will want us to leave if we dont vot any of their tout politicians or gambari masters.

Useless people these yorubas

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal the above to you!

Having known the above years back, I avoid needless talks on threads that I see as meaningless.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
but u consider isoko,ijaw,urohobo,itsekiri,efik,ibibio as part of biafra abi?

I am Urhobo and we don't want Nijeriya.

Go and ask an Ijaw man if he wants nijeriya and get the beating of your life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

I am Urhobo and we don't want Nijeriya.

Go and ask an Ijaw man if he wants nijeriya and get the beating of your life
u b ibo boy,,,y didn't gej an ijaw man split d country?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

We prefer am like that.

We will use the oil revenue to develop our new nation where every tribe can reside any where in peace without fear of being lynched by rabid muslim mob or a tout king itching to drown us in the lagoon.

Niger Delta and Biafra Republic makes a trillion sense more than one useless parasitic Nijeriya.
what state are you from? River
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:

No be only Ibo nah Biafra.

We know the imposters here and it is you "shooked" yorubas

enjoy your slavery.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Even people from Edo north, are not as bitter as these morons. Filled with hate and bile undecided Jesus christ, why can these bastardds own up to their tribes and stop coming here pretending to Niger deltan or Edolites, for the singular purpose of insulting Igbos. Is simply sickening.
ibo boy leave d ss out of biafra
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

what state are you from? River

Dont ask me nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Mogidi: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal the above to you!

Having known the above years back, I avoid needless talks on threads that I see as meaningless.

It can be really annoying when these nematodes assumes different ethnicity (they always use Edo) to berate the Igbos, as if Biafra coming to fruition won't be a blessing in disguise to our own fight for self determination.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

You dey mind the ingrate.

He still wants our oil to build their Lagos and other cities after they will want us to leave if we dont vot any of their tout politicians or gambari masters.

Useless people these yorubas
u see ur life! am Izon
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:

Please add flat head to it, shameless akobata Fulani

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
y u wan make we join biafra? u no dey see watin delta north dey do us!
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

My brother, I some times wonder how they Ibos feel because me not being Ibo is sick and tired of their open jealousy and hate.

These yorubas are really the problem.

Have you wondered why they some how never try to upset the ND but will some how try and drag Ibos into it?

Or just take a look at the Akwa Ibom thread and see them seething with anger and jealousy over that state's progress.

Sometimes I regret coming to Nairaland because it is from here I began to see the same character they display in some of my yoruba friends who I have since stopped associating with.

Your typical Yoruba knows they farked up in the last election and want Nijeriya more than ever to remain so that we will not chart our own progress and destiny .

They made their choice and we are making ours.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Mogidi: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Biafra has the man power and is a buffer zone to the north.

Not that I foresee this useless country disintegrating as a result of a war . No! There won't be a single shot fired in response to the new state of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic.

The Central govt under the control of that sectional illiterate bigot will collapse and like the novel all things will fall apart.

Odua will become a province of ISWAP and rightfully renamed Oduastan and [size=15pt]Sanusi will send his young nephew to Ibadan to rule over them as their new Emir.[/size]

Their slavery has just begun and we in the ND will have nothing what so ever to be a part of it.

KikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKikiKiki!!!!! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:
The Yorubas know they have no support in the ND.
pls explain wot u mean by dis?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Duru1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

[b]Your deception wont work. Not everybody is a fool. [b]Some people can see through your smoke screen of greed.

What has peoples' desire to form independent homeland different from the crap, Nigeria, created by the goofy British got to do with greed? Most Nigerians are inherently imbecilic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:

yoruba boi concentrate on your Caliphate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Please add flat head to it, shameless akobata Fulani
if u lik,write say I dey lick cow yansh,it still change notin omo nna,biafra is for yibolas alone grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

No be only Ibo nah Biafra.

We know the imposters here and it is you "shooked" yorubas

enjoy your slavery.
if d fulanis lik mak dem dey fvck yorubas for mouth,I don't giv a dam omo Igbo...biafra is only for yeboos alone grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Omololu007:
if u lik,write say I dey lick cow yansh,it still change notin omo nna,biafra is for yibolas alone grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

omo Igbo wen will u flat head start goin back to ur village in d South East?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

but you knoW what we are going through with delta state presently because delta north nd you tink south south will be better off joining biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) / Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida / Jokotola Pelumi And 49 Others Arrested For Killing A Policeman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.