Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (124821 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ManTiger(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Wahala e dey find grin
Wahala e go geti ooooh grin grin grin
Mr. Husband Marry for church..
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
they got what they deserve, i would do the same if its me.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Onyemola: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:
And the soldier just embarrassed/
humiliated himself with this his
action!
Abi is this not the same woman he's
been knacking and banging all these
years! What happens to gentleman
approach of simply divorcing the so
called cheating wife?
What exactly does he stand to gain
from this show of shame. The to-to
he has always been crazy about all
this while is the one he's now
exposing to the whole world to see,
His common sense is not common at
all.
Not supporting the useless cheating
wife, though, but honestly, this man
humiliated himself by
himself............ lol.....

Gentle man approach for a military man? That would be contrary to his training.... Doing it with a soldier's wife on their matrimonial bed its suicide attempt.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by chronique(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
This guy does not have sense one bit. I recently got out of a short relationship with a soldier's wife and the soldier is one of those men currently battling insurgency with boko haram in the north-east. In the course of getting to like ourselves,She pleaded with me several times to come see her at the military base but I vehemently refused. The husband is one of my younger brother's age mate and I couldn't imagine how a small boy would be punishing me and asking me to frog jump in public. Despite all the pressure from the lady in question to get me to sleep with her,I was able to overcome that trial through the help of God;I ended up not sleeping with her and when I called the whole thing quits,her love for me eventually turned into hate and disgust.

Guys be warned,if you use a woman's emotion and show of affection to reason all the time especially when critical decisions need to be taken,you'd end up 6ft. It's bad enough that the dude is fucking a soldier's wife but going as far as fucking her on her matrimonial bed,is suicide. If this dude lives long enough to tell the story,he should count his stars lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by gmachine: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
kill them both thunder fire cheaters
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Flowerfield(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
the fact is that soldier is not a Nigerian soldier neither did it happen in Nigeria.the number place on the car parked beside says it all... maybe other country civilians no dey fear their army but for Nigeria?who born you look army wife twice
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nah so ur wife cheap reach ni?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
When did it become a criminal offence to yansh person wife? No be consensual sex? The soldier has no right to do this. He should be dismissed.

That guy get liver die but the soja wife bodi correct die pass. Only idiiots will disgrace their wives like this. Beat up the guy if you fit but don't expose your wife's unclothedness. Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by owobokiri(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:
For some reason I don't think this happened in Nigeria. The number plates on that vehicle don't look like our plates. The soldier's fatigues don't look forest Green

The fact that the man is still alive should tell you it never happened in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They suppose to sue the soldier
is tht y u guys go after married women? Wtf! So u guys already have a way tto justify this ?#smh. Well, I support the soldier cos if naah me I go do worse. I fit butcher tthe man in front of the lady. My own justification is; 'na vex cos am'.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
baralatie:
bad business jam bad luck

one day for the peckus,one day for the wahala wey go gas

the soldier go beaaaaattttt craze commit una body

Its spelt 'kpecus'...jeez grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Davecafary(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ah Tajuuuuu!!! I warned you about Christiana.No follow soldier wife play,but konji blocked your ears completely.Now,see what you've got yourself into.Anyway,have bought Aboniki and bandage for your broken bones and koboko ridden body..The dog that would go missing will not hear the whistle of the hunter..smh cryAh Tajuuuuu!!! I warned you about Christiana.No follow soldier wife play,but konji blocked your ears completely.Now,see what you've got yourself into.Anyway,have bought Aboniki and bandage for your broken bones and koboko ridden body..The dog that would go missing will not hear the whistle of the hunter..smh
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
women ar full of cheat n shit
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ChappyChase: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

Hahahhahaha, you no your right no be for soldier side ooo...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by piicity(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
With my legs
DrayZee:
Pls, how do you watch pictures
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm not sure its his wife sef! Her figure no be like that of wife material,this one fit be the soldier okpoho wey go tidy another man for e own bed/house. U know as olosho dey do nah, mannerless.

Maybe she thought the poor soldier was killing himself in Sambisa forest.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by owobokiri(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
chronique:
This guy does not have sense one bit. I recently got out of a short relationship with a soldier's wife and the soldier is one of those men currently battling insurgency with boko haram in the north-east. In the course of getting to like ourselves,She pleaded with me several times to come see her at the military base but I vehemently refused. The husband is one of my younger brother's age mate and I couldn't imagine how a small boy would be punishing me and asking me to frog jump in public. Despite all the pressure from the lady in question to get me to sleep with her,I was able to overcome that trial through the help of God;I ended up not sleeping with her and when I called the whole thing quits,her love for me eventually turned into hate and disgust.

Guys be warned,if you use a woman's emotion and show of affection to reason all the time especially when critical decisions need to be taken,you'd end up 6ft. It's bad enough that the dude is fucking a soldier's wife but going as far as fucking her on her matrimonial bed,is suicide. If this dude lives long enough to tell the story,he should count his stars lucky.

Eh kwa?dey play wth Naija soldiers wife. . Eye go soon clear u when they finally catch u. . Na for tht ur blokos the soldier go shoot u

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by chronique(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na by mistake I take fall in love with the woman but I swear never to allow such a mistake occur again. Nor be my fault say women dey quuick like me. I never planned it;it just took me unawares but I was lucky not to go far before stepping back.
owobokiri:

Eh kwa?dey play wth Naija soldiers wife. . Eye go soon clear u when they finally catch u. . Na for tht ur blokos the soldier go shoot u

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Khameal007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
what I still can't figure out is how the dude entered the barracks... knowing fully well that this is a soldiers wife.. and he still banged her..??this ain't ordinary... mehn them do that guy from village.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Guruboi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
This one good na.. He nor thnk God say he no shoot am.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Guruboi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

What are you saying... He nor thnk God say he no shoot am.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by doskie(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
he not fit run? where gun?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by AzizG550(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
They say dnt throw stones if u live in a glass house, this woman knows that she's marrying a soldier and yet she decides to cheat, she didn't even take the man to a hotel but brought the man to d soldier's house untop of the soldier's matrimonial bed shocked. That's the height of stupidity
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Bowaley17(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Eyaa... Eni ti ile mo ba ni barawo. Black Day...
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Don't blame the guy.
I was once dating a girl. Unknown to me, the lady is 1 month pregnant for a soldier and she never tell me.

Only intervention of God and some clever and strong mind that save me from the girl and the soldier.

Though, I ran away as she was trying to give d pregnancy to me and she has returned back to marry the soldier. Ever since then I have been very careful with ladies.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by korexdodo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
The guy na mugu, him for take off as the soldier bend to pick something na!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ayokellany: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:

First of all,get some facts right.........
1. I can never be your wife!
2. I can never cheat on my husband!

Now to the matter, what the wife did is very wrong, but for the soldier to humiliate her like this shows he didn't think deep before taking his action. He took the action while he was still furiously angry.
There is no way the wife would be described and the soldier's name will not be mentioned.
He should have divorced her straight away. That would have been the best punishment for her, she'll be the one to be telling people her reason for being divorced.

Anyway, each to his own!

So if the soldier had quietly divorced the woman his name would not be mentioned anytime what led to the dissolution of the marriage is being discussed ba ? She can then go about telling all sort of lies as the reason for the divorce ? What on God's earth give a woman the audacity to bring a man into her husband us to get foked ? A civilian that killed a lover in such circumstanced will only end up being jailed for manslaughter with a 6 month prison term depending on how good his lawyer is now compare that to a serviceman just returning from the war front. What she did was wrong what the man did was equally wrong, the lamentation/ condemnation should be equally shared.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by rottenegg: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
What a zoo we live in.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Pamelayoung: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
On ur matrimonial bed, haba! Madam y now?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Paschal55(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pipul no get conscience oh!,so im dey Sambisa dey Battle em u dey house dey chop oga's fud,u go hearam today!#Carry ur cross nigo#

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by megaomo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
And they still aint loyal.SMH
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Rushdiesel: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
This report is clealy false. The could be his girl or somethng else. He cant be doing this to his wife if truly that woman standing butt naked is his wife. Rubish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.