Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (124838 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by monday4jesus15(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
what is wrong is wrong. the soldier is a kind man similar case happened in Effurun some years back and the man killed the adultery instantly. to those that suggested case the man will go and sue the other man in hell. we should not encourage bad in any way.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by airsaylongcon: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
For some reason I don't think this happened in Nigeria. The number plates on that vehicle don't look like our plates. The soldier's fatigues don't look forest Green

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by jwils(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
The soldier dey happy after returning from sambisa safely, preparing to bleep his wife and behold this criminal spoil all plans.. ... . He go here be that now
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by babadem2much(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I even cry pass u sef.. My cry get phd cry

make i laff for the thief
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I even cry pass u sef.. My cry get phd cry

I join una crying team...mhen, I dey feel for the civilian..
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by silkiss: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Well the bobo soldier is thinking with konji brain pple dey blow logical grammar...

Put most people will have done worse
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by millionboi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
DMerciful:
the man go hear am today. Of all the women in the world, its the wife a Nigerian soldier that care less about human right!
if b d gal. Put d guy 4trouble
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by babadem2much(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
that guy is the luckiest man in the world. e no see girls n n osholos for area wey be say na soja man wife e gather liver go the bang. chai dat soldier too gentle sef.

if na me eh! mek i reserve am
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by kingreign(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
DrayZee:
Na derogatory abeg
thanks man smiley
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by AWObest: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin :-XDare not put ur hands in fire. D man dey vex
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by babadem2much(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
streetsoldier1:

I join una crying team...mhen, I dey feel for the civilian..

me na laff team i de join for phd cryers side. body don tell dat guy . if u go touch hin chest now eh ur hand go de bounce like ball cuz of heart beat
grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by noblegrex: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They suppose to sue the soldier
sue soldier for what..u r kidding.after banging themself,they'll know sue him on top wetin.disgrace,humiliation,freedom of will or what oo. They should be ashamed of themself.sue ko shoe ni

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by papoose999(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

bullet
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

Blahblahblah!!! Just try it with a soldier wife. Another person's wife? He was lucky not to be shot dead.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by famzynet: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

You self! Dey de talk say fire burn white man ,you de ask if the fire burn im bear-bear(beard). If the soldier ends at just humiliating them publicly, the guy should go for thanks giving. The soldier fit castrate that man self. The guy na mumu. Go de fu*k soldier wife. Im don enter.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ikombe: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ozoro: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
That is not Nigeria, see car registration number
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Lagusta(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
DaFlash:
Hope say no be Dr lagusta for sexuality section be this oh!!!

No be me oooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by spellingcheck(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
horexy:

What is not barbaric?
U are d kind of guy who can do ds to ur wife if caught cheating

do this? or cut off her tongue?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by cytellProperty: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Its not Nigerian Soldier, but Camerounian
DMerciful:
the man go hear am today. Of all the women in the world, its the wife a Nigerian soldier that care less about human right!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by JJBROS(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
not Nigerian soldier pls....op check before u post
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wrong on many levels.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by godoluwa(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

God bless you. that singular act shows that soldier is senseless. I expect him to let both of them enjoy to the finish & tell his wife to pack all her belongings that day. the best judgement for unfaithful wife is divorce. the man can sue that soldier & tell the court that the woman told him that she is divorced & single.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
DMerciful:
not in nigeria...chck d car plate number
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by bobbiekrantz: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

which true right are u talking about? yeah nobody is perfect but they deserve whatever humiliation they are passing through
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by EbolaParasite: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
DMerciful:

The registration number on the SUV in the pic does not look Nigerian. Maybe a neighboring country
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by StreetNews: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Reporter Anns: Street News.

The OP stole my post. I posted this news before the Op. And by the way, the MOD that moved this to FP really cheated my struggle in contributing to Nairaland.

View my post @:

https://www.nairaland.com/2540608/soldier-caught-wife-man-matrimonial#2540608.2
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Jennifer89(f): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
If men were God...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by mikolo80: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

you that know your rights, please regale us with your takes of what you would doeth believe. you have no rights, you have privileges, that guy forfeited those privileges when he was not have what it takes to back up his stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
The lady has a gorgeous body. I hope she knows no man has the right to treat her this way. See how graceful she is, standing with dignity amid this humiliation. If only she respected womanhood more by leaving her marriage if she was tired of it in the first place.
As for the man...coward

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by boujaye: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

sue what? if it were you it happened to you will shake hands with them and let them go their way. they should thank their star they didnt pay with their lives. i salute d soldier man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.